Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Opportunity To Invest In Lekki - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opportunity To Invest In Lekki (447 Views)

How Do I Advise My Brother To Invest. / Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Henrychris(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
The Peninsula Homes Estate Phase 1, Ibeju Lekki. N700k.

The Peninsula Homes Phase 1 is on a tarred road. It is located 1 minute from La campagne Tropicana resort along the Lekki Free Trade Zone Express road axis, Ibeju Lekki. 

It is 10 minutes drive from Dangote refinery and the Lekki free trade zone main gate. It is close to a golf course and 9 minutes drive away from Lekki International seaport.

The Peninsula Homes estate is very close to the expressway, less than 30 seconds from the expressway and is on a tarred road with existing electricity poles connection. The estate is dry land. Because of the fast rising presence of commerce In this area, the land will appreciate very fast and increase greatly in value.

The estate land is dry land.

It is before Flourish Royal Garden, Royal Haven Garden, Silva Garden, Blevic Gardens and Kinston Gardens.

Facilities to be provided in The Peninsula Homes estate:
*Recreational Centre, Shopping Centre, Fence, Gate House, Electricity, 24 Hours Security, Drainage, Good Road Network.

Neighbours: Lekki Free Trade zone, Lekki International Airport, Eleko Beach, Power oil company, La Campagne Tropicana, Dangote Refinery, Dangote Fertilizer, Dano Milk Company, Chinese Steel Industry, Independent Power Plant, Lagos State General Hospital Ibeju Lekki, Lekki Golf Resort, Lekki International Deep Seaport. 

You can build and just rent it out and watch your bank account rise! Or buy, keep and sell later as the land price appreciate greatly. 

Plot size: 600sqm. 

Promo Price: N700,000 per plot.

Few plots remaining.

Invest and get value for your money within the shortest possible time. Invest in The Peninsula Homes Estate now 

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp HENRY: 0705 642 5325

Re: Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 15, 2018
700k on d island. Are u kidding? Sounds like fraud to me.
Re: Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Godson201333(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
700k on d island. Are u kidding? Sounds like fraud to me.

I do not think it’s fraud.You need at least 45 minutes from Ajah for you to reach that particular mentioned location.
Re: Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Godson201333:

I do not think it’s fraud.You need at least 45 minutes from Ajah for you to reach that particular mentioned location.
But hope there's security against being resold when you're not ready to build.
Re: Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Godson201333(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

That I can’t say,My dad also told me not to trust all these estate developers...They might end up giving you story..If you want to purchase a land ,go local and meet the family members and also involve your personal lawyer..The property bought those lands in bulk from local owners and they resell,sometime they can be dubious.
Re: Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Henrychris(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

There is 100% guaranteed security once you make your purchase...people have made their purchase and people are still making purchase.You can contact me for more enquiries
Re: Opportunity To Invest In Lekki by Henrychris(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Godson201333 post=66724102]

That I can’t say,My dad also told me not to trust all these estate developers...They might end up giving you story..If you want to purchase a land ,go local and meet the family members and also involve your personal lawyer..The property bought those lands in bulk from local owners and they resell,sometime they can be dubious.[/quot

You are 100% guaranteed of no issues whatsoever as soon as you make your purchase,trust me you will thank me later for this huge huge investment...you can contact me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Failed Relationships And Social Media Rants / Endearment / Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.