Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That (1438 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by orjisblog(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
we've been friends for sometime now and I've been crushing on her ever since the day I met her. unfortunately she doesn't wana date me all she could say after I told her mind was

"I see you as a good friend that could be helpful when needed most, I don't think we gonna make good bf/gf all I want from you is sex..."

what should I do?? I just don't want her for that
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by Headlesschicken(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
undecided Crap...
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
That's a free offer to explore...what is holding you back biko?
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
OP, you're supposed to be female. undecided undecided
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are you a hermaphrodite?
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by SingleDaddy: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Foolish boy. Get out

1 Like

Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lieing bloggers...
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by Foodforthought: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tell her you want more than that...and stop disturbing us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by MissRaine69(f): 4:17am On Apr 15, 2018
orjisblog:
we've been friends for sometime now and I've been crushing on her ever since the day I met her. unfortunately she doesn't wana date me all she could say after I told her mind was

"I see you as a good friend that could be helpful when needed most, I don't think we gonna make good bf/gf all I want from you is sex..."

what should I do?? I just don't want her for that

Make a choice be the friend with benefits or keep your dignity intact. She told you where she stood so why do you want a “magic remedy” to try and change that?

Please don’t be that man who hopes that the friend with benefits will turn into something and when you find out that you are actually the side n*gger you return to NL to lament your misfortune!

1 Like

Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by highpriestess: 4:38am On Apr 15, 2018
so this is how you have finally decided to live your life?
Re: She Want Us To Be Friends With Benefit But I Want More Than That by lenghtinny(m): 4:43am On Apr 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
OP, you're supposed to be female. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! / "I’ll B Getting Married On D 3rd Saturday In May To A Man I'm Not In Love With" / Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.