Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? (2536 Views)

What Kinda Lips Attract You The Most? / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by kiahrt: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
We've all gone thru a lot both male & female all in the name of relationships. Some are bartered and tattered while some pick up the pieces and make it a whole again. Some gat wonderful experiences with little or no heartbreak or drama.
I gat my fair share of, d gud, d bad & d ugly likewise few others. Now d question goes thus:

If u are to exchange ur "Ex" for something, what would that be?
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by IdeyFindWife: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin Gimme everything Elon Musk has, you take am dey go
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
100 billion Kuwaiti dinar..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by kiahrt: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
100 billion Kuwaiti dinar..

She must really be a rare gem
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
I wont exchange my ex for money cos he is worth more than that, even though we are just friends now!
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by kiahrt: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
I wont exchange my ex for money cos he is worth more than that, even though we are just friends now!

And what are u gonna exchange him for?
Your present guy?
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
kiahrt:

And what are u gonna exchange him for? Your present guy?
There will be no exchange whatsoever.
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
kiahrt:

She must really be a rare gem
yeah more precious than gold and silver...

We didn't break up, she moved out of Africa, to school in USA..
college degree, so she gave me her full permission to date other ladies while she is away studying in USA..

knowing fully well and understanding the fact that I'm a man and it's not good for a man to be alone for three years without a woman..

She still calls me like every week up till today, even asking if I've gotten a new girlfriend...

Never seen a girl as beautifully incredible as Cindy..

This is why i value her forever..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by kiahrt: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
yeah more precious than gold and silver...

We didn't break up, she moved out of Africa, to school in USA..
college degree, so she gave me her full permission to date other ladies while she is away studying in USA..

knowing fully well and understanding the fact that I'm a man and it's not good for a man to be alone for three years without a woman..

She still calls me like every week up till today, even asking if I've gotten a new girlfriend...

Never seen a girl as beautifully incredible as Cindy..

This is why i value her forever..

Hmm......sounds nice but what's d tendency that at the end of her 3yrs course over there she's coming back to u or u in her arms?

Within d period of 3yrs, a lot can happen.
I guess she gave u a free pass and with that d probability of getting back into each other arms for serious relationship is below 0.5 base on my own perspective.
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by kiahrt: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chikita66:
There will be no exchange whatsoever.

If i may know, And why is he ur Ex if he's that precious to u?

Though some people part ways for d benefit of both parties. What's ur own story?
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
kiahrt:

Hmm......sounds nice but what's d tendency that at the end of her 3yrs course over there she's coming back to u or u in her arms?

Within d period of 3yrs, a lot can happen.
I guess she gave u a free pass and with that d probability of getting back into each other arms for serious relationship is below 0.5 base on my own perspective.
well You are right and this is why I've moved on..

though she is still single and have clearly not moved on but if ever she comes back then every other lady she meets with me, must leave her throne..

She is the original and rightful owner..

1 Like

Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Money on God...
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
kiahrt:

If i may know, And why is he ur Ex if he's that precious to u?

Though some people part ways for d benefit of both parties. What's ur own story?
he Is My Ex Cos It Didnt Work Out, It Doesnt Mean I Should Hate Him Or Exchange Him For Money, It Just Didnt Work Out But We Still Friends And Talk On Phone.
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by kiahrt: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

though she is still single and have clearly not moved on but if ever she comes back then every other lady she meets with me, must leave her throne..

Hmm...rightful heir.
That is if at all u are still single by then or no baby mama drama. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by finest0007(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:

We've got a potential Daenerys Targaryen. The temporary Queen knows of this Cindy?
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
kiahrt:

Hmm...rightful heir.
That is if at all u are still single by then or no baby mama drama. cheesy cheesy
This is why I'm not in any serious relationships till after she comes back to Nigeria..

If she can concentrate on her studies and stay single then i believe i too can concentrate on making money and stay single and wait till she graduates..

A lady that still speaks with my sisters up till now on phone, I know she is coming back to me, its up to me to wait for her or completely move on..

1 Like

Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
finest0007:

We've got a potential then Daenerys Targaryen. The temporary Queen knows of this Cindy?
Lol every temporary queen knows of her,, because i have her pics in a frame in my room..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
A bottle of whiskey. undecided
Nothing bothers me. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by finest0007(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol every temporary queen knows of her,, because i have her pics in a frame in my room..

Oh. Better. At least you're not just leading them on, they know what they are in for. Some people are fine with being substitute Gfs. Goodluck grin

1 Like

Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by tahoe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Right now... a bottle of olmeca and yeezy sneakers
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by fancy4eve(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Will exchange him for #10 butterment, dat is, if he's worth it.
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
Will exchange him for #10 butterment, dat is, if he's worth it.
This is brutal..
you must be a terrorist..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by fancy4eve(f): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is brutal..
you must be a terrorist..
I just wish I am, cus I need 2 treat his Fu*k up
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Dasherz(f): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
A bottle of sprite and you can have him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
I just wish I am, cus I need 2 treat his Fu*k up
lol please babe you need to let go, there are guys out there that can make you feel good..

It's like he really forked up..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by fancy4eve(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol please babe you need to let go, there are guys out there that can make you feel good..

It's like he really forked up..
my dear, I cn Neva let go, cus he left a precious gift wit me, but wouldn't mind gettn back my revenge if am opportuned.
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
my dear, I cn Neva let go, cus he left a precious gift wit me, but wouldn't mind gettn back my revenge if am opportuned.
hmm this is really serious..

You look familiar, you are from delta?
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by fancy4eve(f): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmm this is really serious..

You look familiar, you are from delta?
nop, u don't know me
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
nop, u don't know me
hmm i think you will be a lovely lady,, it's not bad to know a beautiful lady like you..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by fancy4eve(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmm i think you will be a lovely lady,, it's not bad to know a beautiful lady like you..
u re very funny
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
u re very funny
lol really,, thought I'm not funny,, well it's nice to see you smile..
let me guess, you stay in Lagos..
Re: What Kinda "Ex" U Gat? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dasherz:
A bottle of sprite and you can have him
Jesuu!!! Sprite? How much is sprite? Am sure it won't be more than #100. I pity d innocent soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With / See Hilarious Reply By A Lady After Receiving Long Love Note / I Have Never Had Sex Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.