Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

You Need To Review Or Upgrade Yourself If You Are Not In This Category. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To Review Or Upgrade Yourself If You Are Not In This Category. (419 Views)

DON'T MARRY HER If She Is In This Category / Guys! No Matter How Rich You Are Never Give This Category Of Girls Free Money / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Review Or Upgrade Yourself If You Are Not In This Category. by modernWays: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
I've read alot of thread especially from this section about how guys suffered in the hands of girls in the name of toasting or whatever. Wooing a woman these days is no longer a rocket science, they are simply moved by what they see and sometimes your personality. I felt so sad whenever i see some young guys chasing girls up and down wasting the little cash they should've used to develop or educate themselves. Therefore, if you dont find yourself in this category, it means you need to develop yourself and stop lamenting women only want money or rich guys.

Giving attention by women- 10/10

Getting their contact details - 9/10

Get a date or meet up - 9/10

Getting a 2nd date or home visit - 8/10

Killing themselves over you - 7/10.

Want to marry you - 8/10

Spend on you or never ask for money or favour -6/10

In addition, you must have numrous number of friendzoned women or ones you dont pick their calls or reply their chats anymore.

If you are not in this category, you need to review your life and upgrade yourself, not only for the women but for yourself and everyone around you.

For the women, if you are an outgoing type, and you dont get wooed at least once in 2 months, my sister you need to check yourself very well.

(1) (Reply)

A / I Am In Love With My Best Friend Step Mother (pls Advice) / Fall In Love With This!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.