Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics (842 Views)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by easzypeaszy(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2018
They said distance relationship is like a moving car with no steering wheel...more in a scientific way...Distance relationship is a Scaler quantity...We bless the name of God for a successful one..the distance between us self is like... hmmmmmm, i cant even say...but sha we still balling.

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Cute, happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Congrat bro
Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by Fadiga24(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Who made your wife up.. she deserves this

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by SoapQueen(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2018
easzypeaszy:
They said distance relationship is like a moving car with no steering wheel...more in a scientific way...Distance relationship is a Scaler quantity...We bless the name of God for a successful one..the distance between us self is like... hmmmmmm, i cant even say...but sha we still balling.

Congratulations! May God bless your union. Distance Relationship works if only both parties are willing to commit. The both of you have tried.
Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by easzypeaszy(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
more

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by easzypeaszy(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Fadiga24:
Who made your wife up.. she deserves this
u cnt compare Lagos or Abuja make-ups to dat of Suleja or Kebbi..And i feel she did a very, i mean execelent job..i love it...Tnx too bro

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by SoapQueen(f): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2018
easzypeaszy:
u cnt compare Lagos or Abuja make-ups to dat of Suleja or Kebbi..And i feel she did a very, i mean execelent job..i love it...Tnx too bro

Awwww. Respect Sir. Correct man. Don't let naysayers tell you crap. You guys rock!

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by CarlosTheJackal: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2018
easzypeaszy:
I love your comment but the make up artist didn't do justice to such a pretty woman.

my advice iz, don't pay the make up artiste her balance

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2018
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by cocaineaddict(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
seems you're both Christians. Are their Christians in sokoto?
Re: Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics by easzypeaszy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
cocaineaddict:
seems you're both Christians. Are their Christians in sokoto?
by Gods grace sir

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Enjoy Your Cheating!!! / 5 Ways To Give Your Husband Hot Sex This Rainy Season / Dilemma...!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.