Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. (1440 Views)

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by ComrTega(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Mothers are the best jare

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by vault(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Lol....... Especially the ones with 2boys upward

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2018
the best of the best.those of u Dat still have one ,cherish it to d core

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Adaowerri111: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2018
This is dangerously priceless, parents know what I mean
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by ComrTega(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
vault:
Lol....... Especially the ones with 2boys upward
yes oo
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by ComrTega(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the best of the best.those of u Dat still have one ,cherish it to d core
yes ooo
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
And I keep praying for 4 boys... Wahala
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by nNEOo(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
They just love being stupid these kids,i mean what's up with kids and hold on tyt...can't they just jump on her!
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by thesicilian: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
They could get distracted and fall down from up there.
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by thesicilian: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
And you already look 4months pregnant.

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by ojun50(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
U sure say na she born those children because real mama go first us beating correct them for clamping that place first oh
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2018
thesicilian:
And you already look 4months pregnant.
That's why I'm praying for quadruplets
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by 2dice01: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
after about 7years you will wish they are 4 girls grin

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Affordablerent: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol, Ok as you wish so shall it be done

Contact me for affordable rent in Lagos
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Affordablerent:

Lol, Ok as you wish so shall it be done

Contact me for affordable rent in Lagos
I'll send you a pm

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by thesicilian: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:

That's why I'm praying for quadruplets
Hahaha. You want to kill yourself. You'll be breastfeeding two at a time.
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
thesicilian:

Hahaha. You want to kill yourself. You'll be breastfeeding two at a time.
I will know how to do it when they arrive... Let them come first. It's better I have them at once than going through labor pains 4 times.
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by thesicilian: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:

I will know how to do it when they arrive... Let them come first. It's better I have them at once than going through labor pains 4 times.
Lol. Okay o.
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by hinograce: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mother's are heavenly. I am a guy but i feel father's are equally superb. My dad hugs me till now . is that weird? Well the oedepus and electral complex thingy doesn't affect me
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=sexybbstar post=66727733]
I will know how to do it when they arrive... Let them come first. It's better I have them at once than going through labor pains 4 times. [/quote I can give you the belle, the 4 will enter at once
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by vivie01(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
As for me, the woman was doing a wrong thing - feeding a child in that playful position?
My own mama will not do that o, she wouldnt endanger her children all in the name of pampering them. I cant do that either. That gate was losely hanged, the children could get injured in the process.

Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Adorable, buh those kids are in a dangerous position.. especially the one up top...
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
At that age i would bother feeding them, when there are real hungry they would come to eat or ask for food
Re: If You Love Your Mom,u Must Take A Look At This Picture. by Touchme222(f): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Well i actually dnt hate my mom but neither do i lv ha

Quality Bedsheet / What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? / Parents Stopped Me From Marrying My 1st Love - Now I'm 78 & I'm Finally His Wife