Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? (21618 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
This has been a worrisome issue for me.
Why do children prefer giving money to their mom instead of dad.

Your dad clothes, feeds, educate, houses and provides all financial needs for you as his child.
He also meets all needs of his wife and that of his relatives and in-laws.

So, ideally, he is supposed to be adequately compensated as the breadwinner instead of the mom.

But this is not the reality as most children only think of their mother.

What did our fathers do to deserve this?
Pls how can this unfair treatment be addressed?

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Nebes: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2022
I remember buying gifts for my mother when I was in SS2. I remember how she cried but I don’t remember anything else she said. I think she prayed for me. I’m not sure. She died same year.

Now I remember the day I dashed my father 1K. He took it and asked me to kneel down. He told me that God will lead me and break down every barrier in this life for me. My father also died before I became stable financially. Today any time I break through any barrier I remember my father. I always succeed even where others fail. Rules are always bent for me to ensure I get anything I want. That was the only thing I remember giving him. I wish I gave him more.

I don’t care how much you give your mother but one blessing from your father will speak for you more than a thousand from your mother. Remember that without him you won’t even have anybody to call mother. Give to your father please. Provoke his emotional side and hear him bless you.

434 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by chatinent: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Mum knows to manage well.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by superintendents(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
gbammm...she suffer the most...so for me ?

mom...70%
dad......30%

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by samuel051: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Holy gram
I give my dad more than my mom
Even if my mom get 10million she go na only 20naira she get,but my dad has always been selfless.
Wtf man..

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Spherical77(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2022
She risk her life to have us.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Spherical77:
She risk her life to have us.

Agreed. But your dad also risks his life daily to provide for you, and you could have died without him providing for you.

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by neonly: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=finishmatter post=109213146]

Agreed. But your dad also risks his life daily to provide for you, and you could have died without him providing for you.

Can u just imagine pls may God help all d fathers in d house d sacrifice will make is uncountable immeasurable for dis children to survive
A father tells u go and proper in live
A mother tells u remember me oooo when she old see entitlement mentality

26 Likes

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Spherical77(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
finishmatter:

Yes, i understand the roles of fathers in the house. But mothers plays bulk of it all. Children tend to love their mothers naturally than fathers. It's nature!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=neonly post=109214106][/quote]

Nice one
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes, i understand the roles of fathers in the house. But mothers plays bulk of it all. Children tend to love their mothers naturally than fathers. It's nature!

Really?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
Mum knows to manage well.
Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ha ga la e be nwenwenwe! grin

Just to be clear op, do you mean children as in kids, or do you mean adult children?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by youngsahito(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dad also deserve to be love... They also suffer financial and emotional struggle too. Make una try to dey remember our popsy too.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
60/4o
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by MufasaLion: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Omakraid(f): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
If my dad were alive and I have enough to give both, I will give my mum far more than my dad because my mum will spend hers on housekeep and feeding while my dad will spend his as father Christmas by giving people who ought to give to him and food items will not smell 1naira from his money

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
superintendents:
gbammm...she suffer the most...so for me ?

mom...70%

dad......30%

Ok. Nice one
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by finishmatter: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice move. Really cool
Omakraid:
If my dad were alive and I have enough to give both, I will give my mum far more than my dad because my mum will spend hers on housekeep and feeding while my dad will spend his as father Christmas by giving people who ought to give to him and food items will not smell 1naira from his money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Omakraid(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
finishmatter:
Nice move. Really cool
As we all know how our parents are, sharing money between them should not be a problem..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2022
wink
Mennnnnnnn, mother's love is second to none..............The few time my mom spend here on earth with us,it was obvious....

You see why.... Momsy dey easy to reason with, compared to popsy.......The army blood wey dey the man body self no go make you draw close to am,but Momsy shoulder always dey there for you to lean on Whenever if e tear for you.......

So now tell me,chebi na who ginger me to be a better person I suppose reason pass when everywhere don stew? cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Most mother's we have today are naccisist . They think about themselves and themselves only. They want everything. Some of them even get jealous when their kids give more money to their dad than them. These kids in return forget that it's their dad who struggled to feed them , train them through school, provide for their needs etc. If that's the case, pls take care of your dad. If reverse is the case then your mom.

But always remember the popsi wey suffer because of you. The popsi who woke up early to get to work just to make money for you. He paid your school fees, clothed you, even the Christmas cloth and shoes your mama buy for you, na your popsi drop the money. If you wan do anything for house , na your popsi go drop money. Pls remember your father's. Africans generally have this emotional sentiments towards their mothers which is not meant to be.

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Dialpad: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Inexplicable, we do it, but have no real explanation for our actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by parzdor(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Ww
Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Baawaa(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
I give the two of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
I can't speak for everyone, but the reason a lot of Africans will always prefer their mothers to their fathers is because of POLYGAMY! Once you're born in a polygamous family, the only person who truly has your back is your mother because the father has a divided heart and most polygamous fathers aren't loyal to their children.

For those who grew up in nuclear families where the father was RESPONSIBLE, the result is usually different. As men, we must understand that we can't always eat our cake and have it. Children know when they are shown love and will usually reciprocate the same when they grow up. Impregnating a woman doesn't make you a father, it's by assuming your responsibilities.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
I'll be back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by nesgeeek(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2022
i give money to both of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by joviegghead: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Because she deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by Heterodox(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Nebes:
I remember buying gifts for my mother when I was in SS2. I remember how she cried but I don’t remember anything else she said. I think she prayed for me. I’m not sure. She died same year.

Now I remember the day I dashed my father 1K. He took it and asked me to kneel down. He told me that God will lead me and break down every barrier in this life for me. My father also died before I became stable financially. Today any time I break through any barrier I remember my father. I always succeed even where others fail. Rules are always bent for me to ensure I get anything I want. That was the only thing I remember giving him. I wish I gave him more.

I don’t care how much you give your mother but one blessing from your father will speak for you more than a thousand from your mother. Remember that without him you won’t even have anybody to call mother. Give to your father please. Provoke his emotional side and hear him bless you.
Nonsense.

Unless one has a useless mother the potency of blessings is the same.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Why must you give them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.