Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) (35444 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Prince Obukeni Monday Ochendu Marries Two Ladies Same Day In Delta (Photos) / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Swiftly moved to the other side
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,
No wonder electrician these days no dey see work.
These are the people trying to take away food from their mouth.

This won't have happened if he wasn't stingy and called an electrician to fix the fault.
Only you, DJ
Only you, electrician.
"Nwanne, I ga abu ogbenye, buru kwa amosu"?

How will you explain to the angels that you died because you didn't literally mind your business?

This is what happens when the electrician on your street's favourite prayer point is;
"anyone trying to take away my means of livelihood and turn me to a beggar die by fire"

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

What were you doing with all three phases (RYB) in your hand at once?
Anyways, thank God for you that the Y and B shorting out tripped the breaker.
Honestly. Thank God for your life.
"PLS WHAT DOES THE RYB STANDS FOR. HELP A CURIOUS BROTHER
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by stevio(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wat a story grin
MistadeRegal:
He was electrocuted by 220VAc…
Though this happened about 12 years ago.
I held live 415VAC wires for over 25 minutes not knowing their Supervisor had switched on the gear switch back after he came asking who off the machine, left and I never knew until I dropped 2 of them (Y & B as I still held R to start connecting) and heard this loud banging, which rendered the two cable lugs blasted off while the 400Amps MCCB tripped off. The electrician with me was nowhere to be found immediately. Came back later tip-toeing and asking what just happened now?
I do have this feeling whenever I remember that day.
GOD I OWE YOU ALL!
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

What were you doing with all three phases (RYB) in your hand at once?

Anyways, thank God for you that the Y and B shorting out tripped the breaker.

Honestly. Thank God for your life.

I was servicing the main extruder drive.
Since all the wires were not labelled, I just removed the 6 cables. (RYB & UVW)
You know, when GOD wants to show HIMSELF great, anything can happen!
I've switched off the gear switch, and the Drive MCCB, held the RYB cables right in my hand and separating the lugs with each of my fingers. The cable lugs were right between my fingers and I was using the other hand to work.
While I was still working I and the man(electrician) asked to stay with me in case I'd need assistance heard their supervisor's voice asking who switched off the machine.
And that was how the whole scenario began.
Honestly, I really thank GOD for HIS saving power!
When he was later called to come over, he was in utter shock when told what he had done.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
That's why it's not good to be a dj
na wao, people dey this life sha.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
kelvinreality:
Jeez. Touching electrical stuff without gloves is among the things I do without Discretion.

Na only God dey Protect Person.

RIP DJ Emmanuel

God doesn't save stupiid people.

Ur day will cum as long as u keep doing it.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2018
money dey
so we dey party all night
ooh oh
who do dis tin wey dey make dem say
oh oh oh
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by battleaxe: 1:56am On Apr 16, 2018
geunik:
Physics: small volts don't kill. Normally household volts of 200v don't kill except the connection was bridge which may increase it to over 400v. Now that can kill

What kind of ignorance is this?

I hope nobody is really taking this as advice.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by mctfopt: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:

I was servicing the main extruder drive.
Since all the wires were not labelled, I just removed the 6 cables. (RYB & UVW)
You know, when GOD wants to show HIMSELF great, anything can happen!
I've switched off the gear switch, and the Drive MCCB, held the RYB cables right in my hand and separating the lugs with each of my fingers. The cable lugs were right between my fingers and I was using the other hand to work.
While I was still working I and the man(electrician) asked to stay with me in case I'd need assistance heard their supervisor's voice asking who switched off the machine.
And that was how the whole scenario began.
Honestly, I really thank GOD for HIS saving power!
When he was later called to come over, he was in utter shock when told what he had done.

That is why such switch should have a sign on it. If it's extremely high voltage switchyard, like the 330kv, there is a lock on the isolating switch so that no one will mistakenly energise it while work is ongoing. This type of mistakes had killed many engineers and technicians.

Watch what happened in this Barcadi factory. The supervisor accidently turned on the switch to a conveyor while a staff was working there. It was his first day at work which turned out to his last day. Sad event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNcsTRQNZLE
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by mctfopt: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2018
battleaxe:

The internet has the greatest number of "experts" who knew virtually nothing.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2018
kingsleybrave:

"PLS WHAT DOES THE RYB STANDS FOR. HELP A CURIOUS BROTHER

Red, Yellow and Blue phases, all live lines in a three-phase supply, with a total potential difference of 415 Volts.

A single phase has a 220 Volt potential difference.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2018
mctfopt:

That is why such switch should have a sign on it. If it's extremely high voltage switchyard, like the 330kv, there is a lock on the isolating switch so that no one will mistakenly energise it while work is ongoing. This type of mistakes had killed many engineers and technicians.

Watch what happened in this Barcadi factory. The supervisor accidently turned on the switch to a conveyor while a staff was working there. It was his first day at work which turned out to his last day. Sad event.

He's in a factory, and he had isolated the machine he's working on. Someone else came along and just switched on without properly investigating why it was off.

What should apply would be a "service in progress" tag on the affected swithgear.

Methinks the company has to work on an HSE policy.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I held live 415VAC wires for over 25 minutes not knowing their Supervisor had switched on the gear switch back after he came asking who off the machine, left and I never knew until I dropped 2 of them (Y & B as I still held R to start connecting) and heard this loud banging, which rendered the two cable lugs blasted off while the 400Amps MCCB tripped off. The electrician with me was nowhere to be found immediately. Came back later tip-toeing and asking what just happened now?
GOD I OWE YOU ALL!
now you are back to reality, welcome to nairaland's spiritual realm. If you need further information, don't hesitate to ask.

Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

God doesn't save stupiid people.

ur day will cum as long as u keep doing it.

So touching of Hot Plates, fan and Tv are not part of Electrical appliance. Based on your comment you implied I should ignore anything Electrical.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2018
kelvinreality:

So touching of Hot Plates, fan and Tv are not part of Electrical appliance. Based on your comment you implied I should ignore anything Electrical.

""":Touching electrical stuff without gloves is among the things I do without Discretion:""

Touching naked wire?
Or Touching the body of the fan?

Does touching TV, IRON n FAN kill people?
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:
GOD I OWE YOU ALL!

U carry naked wire for hand for 25 minutes?
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by mctfopt: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

He's in a factory, and he had isolated the machine he's working on. Someone else came along and just switched on without properly investigating why it was off.

What should apply would be a "service in progress" tag on the affected swithgear.

Methinks the company has to work on an HSE policy.

I agree, the HSE urgently needs an overhauling to avoid a repeat of such an event. But sadly it can't help the dead guy.
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
mctfopt:

This is very sad!
His first day at work became his last!
Whenever I just remember that day, I do have goosebumps!
Because I should have been history since then.
I just can't thank GOD enough for sparing my life.
Many Engineer had truly been killed in such accident, I really thank GOD I'm not included.
That's why the inscription, MACHINE UNDER MAINTENANCE is compulsory.

1 Like

Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by geunik(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
battleaxe:

i have taken volts before. Small volts from your phones or laptops do little harm to you that you barely notice it. Home volts can shock. The shock will activate your adrenaline that you will shake it off. At this stage, the quantity of volt that will have pass through the body is not enough to kill. But not same with high tension as that short time is enough to send an amount capable of killing. Mind you, the shock increases if the hands and legs are wet. Always wear bathroom or bedroom slippers to reduce the volts that will pass through. I know what am talking but no go hold live wire o
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by mctfopt: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This is very sad!
His first day at work became his last!
Whenever I just remember that day, I do have goosebumps!
Because I should have been history since then.
I just can't thank GOD enough for sparing my life.
Many Engineer had truly been killed in such accident, I really thank GOD I'm not included.
That's why the inscription, MACHINE UNDER MAINTENANCE is compulsory.

The thing is needed. The people you worked with should know what it means too. I won't be surprised if some high "performer" thought the work was down due to a particular shut down and decide to power back operation with someone still trapped inside!
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Krissjones:
Who cares about this poor irrelevant nigga
may that be said to you the day you die can you say a big amen to that
Re: DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
mctfopt:

The thing is needed. The people you worked with should know what it means too. I won't be surprised if some high "performer" thought the work was down due to a particular shut down and decide to power back operation with someone still trapped inside!

Yes it's needed.
Some are already using it and it should be enforced on all maintenance department.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.