Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Goddess And An Oracle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Goddess And An Oracle (361 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / Is Rihanna A Goddess Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Goddess And An Oracle by derachokolate(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Yaya!
I know you love me...I'm amazing. A work of art..sculpted perfectly by the hands of the best artist.
I'm worshipped among peasant.

They kneel and kiss my feet... But you...you kneel and kiss my lips,the lips below. Creating amazing sensations soaring through my body.

While trying to control myself and not give in easily, you make it harder...thrusting deeper...faster...cumming each second.

You make me feel like the goddess I am.

I love you Oracle.

But I am an oracle , you know, beyond human thinking and Ideology , I am a tool of mythology , they probably learn how to be like me .

I cherish every goddess of your like , your specie are clearly different and neatly above others in all ramifications.

I am being worshiped too , but you had merited my loyalty.

(1) (Reply)

Dating / Gay Author, Binyavanga Wainaina Set To Marry Nigerian Partner Of 6yrs / YCEE Talks About His Ex, Current Babe And Love Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.