Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. (7076 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Infolenka: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Her name is Faith Morey. She is from Ikewere Rivers state and graduate of law from the University of Abuja.

She stars in the latest season of real housewives of Lagos.

Her height, her physique and the way she carries herself is just a sight to behold. She is the closest to a living goddess that I've ever seen a Nigerian woman be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by CJStarz: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2023
Nothing beautiful to behold here nah. More like a statue

31 Likes

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Infolenka:
Her name is Faith Morey. She is from Ikewere Rivers state and graduate of law from the University of Abuja.

Her height, her physique and the way she carries herself is just a sight to behold. She is the closest to a living goddess that I've ever seen a Nigerian woman be.

Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Jbleenk: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Damn sheโ€™s fly.

Nigerians are bold, beautiful, confident with a tint of air of pride non Nigerians mistake for arrogance.

We stand out and loud amongst others.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by GuyFawkes7: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2023
Nothing I detest than short girls

1 Like

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2023
What a beaut grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Nonexisting1: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Her breast is not that big forget packaging.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by TheFreshVanilla: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Na Packaging.
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by oz4real83(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Must she be "sensualised or sexualized" in appearance just to prove she is "beautiful"?. All I see in this post is somebody advertising her "wares" angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2023
her breasts and yansh na medium size na,
nothing much dey dere all dese one na olosho

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Kevineleven(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Powerful
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Goddesses dey always fine except say na another tale of goddesses dem tell u

This one is average in looks, no yansh sef

There are like 4 random girls facially prettier than her in my street

1 Like

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by kevwemike: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2023
Olosho advertising, we know.
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by danzaki63: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2023
GO SIT DOWN , WOMAN WRAPPER
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Gentlelox: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
This one nor fine na

I dey wonder how people dey see Dix people as fine sef

She is not even fuckable to me
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by orohbirodeysmel: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
CJStarz:

Your bad mouth na follow come. You no get joy๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by finallybusy: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hot boy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Bankowner: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Goddess that is meat for the gods.
Politicians and captains of industry.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by CJStarz: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
I merely stated the obvious nah๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

orohbirodeysmel:

Your bad mouth na follow come. You no get joy๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nothing special here
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by sulakishop(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder

1 Like

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
She's not even as half beautiful as I am tho
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
She's not even as half beautiful as I am tho
smello like you.with your breast like grain of rice.you are nothing compared to only her boobs grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by BigYash: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
I have actually seen girls way prettier than she is.. This one sef blike trans,gender . Come go rub groundnut oil for body grin
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by DyingFetus: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
She day earn from clitocurrency forking all those fat alhajis and jerking off their balls
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by E99E(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Infolenka:

Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by RPG2020(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tall or not tall she must chop doggy
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by obinna58(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Iโ€™m seeing a simp in the picture, kissing olosho hand
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by johnbush(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
goddess kini? #fake hair! #fake boobs. she's no different than garden variety stripper. imo.
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Goddesses dey always fine except say na another tale of goddesses dem tell u

This one is average in looks, no yansh sef

There are like 4 random girls facially prettier than her in my street
Below average
Re: Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
CJStarz:
You hear say na lawyer grin
She fit con sue you for this kind post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer / "Condom Is No More Reliable, We Use Drugs"- Female Teenager Reveals / Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.