Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (60032 Views)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by slapandfall(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2018
e
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by ArticleBeast: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2018
This is a old news na but it depends on the dept she is in. If she was in Medical Sciences or Management Sciences, then the lecturers has every right to call her a Tout...
Abeg una dey see my signature
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Pat081: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Mr2wealth:
Are you a boy or a girl, man or a woman.
dnt tell mi u dnt c d twins dey may b small
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nedfed(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2018
That lecturer must be stupiid
I see nothing wrong in ur dressing
Must u expose ur body before u dress gud? No!

My dear u're ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Boxer007:

Darling is your school in the forest?
forest kwa,so person no fit wear wetin she like again
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2018
See her head like AAU gate
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by ikukuhero: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Nairamakes:
Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…” Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source : https://educluesonline.com/wore-school-lecturer-called-tout-lady-photo/

Don't live your life based on the opinions of others.
Don't seek acceptance, self-love, approval and confidence from other people's appraisal of you. You know what? If you keep listening to all what people think of you, you'll end up being a nobody in life. Humans have acquired an alien desire to pull and put each other down. Never live to please a person. Develop your personal self-esteem, soar on high like the eagle. Be confident in yourself. Remember, you are beautiful and classy the way u are

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by missjane: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Na lie..babe wan trend this morning..her life her choices
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by goodvision12(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
old recycled news,op receive brain.
I thought as much.This pix no be today na old picture.
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Safiaa(f): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Remimadrid:
Fashion sense is zero, the lecturer should have throw you out tom and jerry style.
and so? Sometimes I go to lectures with a bin bag, I don’t give a damn, I’m there to learn and get out.

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by felaismyhero(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2018
hmmm,point of correction guys,the right word aint tout,maybe yob or lout but not tout.nigerian lecturers,hmm
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by XingXhang(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2018
VillagePeople11:
he called you out cos you ugly

Shut up! That lady is naturally beautiful. She might be slim with little dress sense but ain't ugly at all.

Shiildren
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by XingXhang(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2018
Nedfed:
That lecturer must be stupiid
I see nothing wrong in ur dressing
Must u expose ur body before u dress gud? No!

My dear u're ok

A mature statement.
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Justifiedjosh: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Well you look outta fashion for him but with all this lecturers looking for sexy gal to beanzing he will see only a tout...
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Remimadrid:
Fashion sense is zero, the lecturer should have throw you out tom and jerry style.

You are off point bro. Which fashion sense u talking about. Is it wrong to wear made in naija cloths, and besides every student's appearance most times shows the financial capability of the parents and moral background.
She's wearing what she has because she can't join the Olosho league.

She's not in rags either and doesn't look dirty.

The lecturer is only a Sadist.

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Suko110(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Depends on your department, if its a department with dress code he is not wrong but if not you re gud to go, just avoid d lecturer
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by JazzMode: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Remimadrid:
Whatever, decency is intact.
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Remimadrid:

The lecturer should have Baptista bombed her through 4 lecture tables and a shelf then tossed her out
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Truthsbitter: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2018
I wouldn't want my girl to dress this way ... not sexy. not classy. not expensive. not flashy.

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2018
The outfit does not look so bad on it's own but then we need to put things in perspective...which department are we talking about here?

If you wore that to a lecture in the law department or any other department that has a dress code then it would be considered inappropriate undecided
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by lolybaby(f): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2018
your dress code might be different from what he\she expect from student
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by sugah: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyprecy thanks for all the mentions. Would you be so kind as to rename your diary?
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by olowobaba10: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
WHERE IS THE SCHOOL?
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by thunderbabs: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Da Lecturer is definitely seeing what we not seing... Coz i see nothing wrong here shocked
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by carlos1(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
U resemble female tout sha. Ur lecturer is right. No offence
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2018
nifemi25:
I only see the iroko tree.

Iroko tree with mustache like undecided
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by tiger28: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
The lecturer like you......its a format that he is using. Old method!
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by oochi123(f): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
She must have done something in his class for him to call u that... Nothing wrong with the way u dressed
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
sugah:
Ladyprecy thanks for all the mentions. Would you be so kind as to rename your diary?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by chikeorji123(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by TefBarzz(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Saw this pix like how many years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.