Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class (24720 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Msntv: 8:53am On Feb 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lY36oUJmSQ

Chidimma candidly revealed the unfortunate incident where she was compelled to retake a medical course simply because she wore a mini skirt to class, shedding light on the stringent nature of dress code regulations within academic institutions across Nigeria

In an exclusive interview with MySchoolnews, Egbuna Chidimma, a dedicated student of Medical Radiography at the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) and the creative force behind the renowned brand Talking Tees, opened up about her firsthand encounter with the enforcement of dress codes in Nigerian universities.

Chidimma candidly revealed the unfortunate incident where she was compelled to retake a medical course simply because she wore a mini skirt to class, shedding light on the stringent nature of dress code regulations within academic institutions across Nigeria. Her experience underscores the significant challenges students encounter while navigating these regulations and the severe consequences they may face for non-compliance.

Beyond her academic pursuits, Chidimma has garnered widespread recognition for her entrepreneurial ventures, particularly during the tumultuous period of the COVID-19 pandemic. Her innovative designs, notably showcased through her protest-themed shirts, have not only displayed her creative prowess but also served as a platform for activism through fashion.

During the interview, Chidimma credited her mother as a pivotal source of inspiration, describing her as a resilient "hustler" who instilled in her the values of determination and self-reliance. This upbringing has significantly influenced Chidimma's entrepreneurial mindset and approach, shaping her into the successful businesswoman she is today.

Chidimma's narrative epitomizes the intersectionality of academia, fashion, and entrepreneurship in Nigeria, shedding much-needed light on the multifaceted experiences and challenges encountered by students like her. As she continues to navigate her academic journey and pursue her entrepreneurial endeavors, Chidimma stands as a beacon of inspiration for young individuals striving to carve their paths in various fields, irrespective of the obstacles they may face.

In addition, Chidimma expressed a strong belief in the importance of self-reliance, particularly among young women, emphasizing the need to strive for one's desires without relying on external sources. She emphasized this point by revealing that she personally invested in twelve human hairpieces worth millions of Naira, all purchased independently to support her assertion.

SOURCE: https://myschoolnews.ng/i-was-compelled-to-retake-a-medical-course-because-i-wore-a-mini-skirt-to-class-student-narrates-ordeal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:41am On Feb 23
Good. Why would you wear a mini skirt to class? No be only book dem dey learn for school you should learn morals too. Yaro banza!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Cassandraloius: 9:58am On Feb 23
The mini skirt is too minimal.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by matify83: 10:05am On Feb 23
CHARACTER preceeds LEARNING.

Degrees can , and have been withdrawn because the recipient was found unworthy in character to be affiliated to their alma mater.

Count your lucky that you were made to only repeated a course madam!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by eepeepook: 10:13am On Feb 23
She learned the hard way.

16 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:38am On Feb 23
Good

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Discountsempai: 11:38am On Feb 23
Dress codes are for the future, when you would get into the job market, and meet a lot of old harridan employers who want you to dress a certain way at their companies, or firms.

Also, radiography. The thing is radiographers get exposed to a lot of radidation. Wearing a miniskirt at work can lead to massive exposure to radiation. They probably did it to emphasize to her that not wearing a miniskirt could minimize her exposure to radiation....and in a way save her life.

19 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Mikelarteta(m): 11:39am On Feb 23
Did you not know the rules and regulations guiding your profession?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by meum: 11:39am On Feb 23
You should be forced to retake that picture because you wore a bum short to that place

8 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by crossfm: 11:39am On Feb 23
Hehehe.

Small Yash da shake.

Students fail to understand that university has to do with both character and learning.

You can be intelligent,but still won't pass through the university grin cheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Quest7777: 11:39am On Feb 23
Wisdom will save you many avoidable calamities. smiley

10 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Stephench: 11:40am On Feb 23
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Good. Why would you wear a mini skirt to class? No be only book dem dey learn for school you should learn morals too. Yaro banza!
You guys condone evil. Your society take hard stand against things that are not actually detriment to the society while they ignore the real problem and you'll keep clapping for them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by stano2(m): 11:40am On Feb 23
Finished lady.

If you are in school, just avoid unnecessary wahala to the already default wahala in Nigeria schools.

Body de pepper everybody

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by kelvyn7: 11:40am On Feb 23
grin

My Degree Certificate says, Worthy in Character and Learning, so if you don't have the character, the degree could be withheld

7 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:40am On Feb 23
You went to seduce but found out that those there are deeper life pastors grin

6 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:41am On Feb 23
SALLYBERRY01:
Good
Very commendable, she deserves it.
Who's she trying to seduce?
Tomorrow they'll be the ones complaining about sex for marks, after they must have trapped the lecturers to lust after them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by oluwaseyi0: 11:41am On Feb 23
You sef reason am

Before we know it she will start wearing mini skirt to harass patients

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by sammirano: 11:42am On Feb 23
Stupidity, If you want to do prostitution leave the noble profession

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by nairalee(m): 11:43am On Feb 23
The lecturers were so happy with the hot thighs they had to find a way to see it again next year

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Timoleon(m): 11:43am On Feb 23
Omo some people are promoting the dumbing down of Nigerians through Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Postinor: 11:44am On Feb 23
Very good, next time you won't dress like a prostitute

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Heffalump(m): 11:44am On Feb 23
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I totally agree with you.

Medicine is a prestigious career, such that you must exhibit good morals and demonstrate civility amongst people and patients. Girls of nowadays, when dey don start to knack from childhood they loose their brain and culture.

Early child abuse is the cause of all these nonsense among our youths.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:46am On Feb 23
Ashawo dey her eyes

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by grandstar(m): 11:47am On Feb 23
Kk

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by LagosG: 11:51am On Feb 23
For Harvard, if you wear mini skirt and tank top without bra for lectures, nobody send your mama.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Dozie32(m): 11:53am On Feb 23
Why you go wear mini skirt? Okpo!
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Anguldi(m): 11:55am On Feb 23
They naturally like walking naked cool
E dey their blood wink
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Parydelegate: 12:00pm On Feb 23
Apart from knowledge the university also develops our morals and character's.

She want to rubbish the noble medical profession with her immorality. If she was to be working in an hospital or attending to patient would she wear a mini skirt? Will she not where the approved medical dress code besides for a radiologist...she needs to be properly dress when on duty to avoid being exposed to dangerous radiation.

By the way...she studied a high demand course....enough jobs oversea them dy even go india go recruit.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by stasius: 12:15pm On Feb 23
Your certificate bears.... "have been found worthy in character and learning"

If you are worthy in learning but not Character sorry aunty you cannot graduate especially if it is a medical course. If you like make Tinubu be your papa, medical school don't joke!
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:17pm On Feb 23
Miniskirt is for night club and parties not for serious places to study how you will angryhandle human life.
THERE IS DRESSCODE FOR EACH OCCASION

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Artscollection: 12:19pm On Feb 23
LagosG:
For Harvard, if you wear mini skirt and tank top without bra for lectures, nobody send your mama.

You all should stop been woke, oyibo will arrest you if your dressing goes against public code.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? / Aerial View Of The Sheen IMSU Love Garden (facts Vs Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.