Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58788 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
sben2308:
This was years ago n the lady is married now but can't forget how she broken up with me den .
She said am the

dumbest
dirtiest
shortest
clumsiest
poorest
stupidest

Guy she has ever met !!!!

Almost 7-8est but this stuck to me

and you didn't commit suicide

People wicked shaaa

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by americanson: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Talking about cuter girls.
The thing paining me right now is the fact that I have many options to choose from but I can't.

I don't wanna date anybody right now not even her yet the fact that she could move on and even start having sex less than two months after we fought without officially calling things quit is driving me crazy.

Hope you understand?
some girls just want to have fun. The mistake we make is not knowing exactly what a girl wants... You have to define that phase first before you begin any thing so that you can hold her accountable.

You are talking about future, did she see you in her own future? That is a question you should ask yourself.

You are not the first to engage in a 4 years relationship that a girl threw out of the window due to new emotions.

For most girls their emotion is their brain bro and there is nothing you can do as long as that emotions is still building up. Just wait till the excitement is over.

She might still just want to have fun bro and it appear that the fun/excitments from your side not longer catches or fancy or non existent as the case might be..

If you want to forget her fast, just get another girl to hang out with.

I have two stories I can dig up for you to see on nairaland.

One threw a 5 years relationship because the dude traveled out for his Msc.

Another one, after suffering with a guy for years, the mother led her to get pregnant for another man and boom her former boyfriend blow after he got a job in an oil company and dude chop money badly.

The thing with ladies is that their brain is wired differently bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
americanson:
some girls just want to have fun. The mistake we make is not knowing exactly what a girl wants... You have to define that phase first before you begin any thing so that you can hold her accountable.

You are talking about future, did she see you in her own future? That is a question you should ask yourself.

You are not the first to engage in a 4 years relationship that a girl threw out of the window due to new emotions.

For most girls their emotion is their brain bro and there is nothing you can do as long as that emotions is still building up. Just wait till the excitement is over.

She might still just want to have fun bro and it appear that the fun/excitments from your side not longer catches or fancy or non existent as the case might be..

If you want to forget her fast, just get another girl to hang out with.

I have two stories I can dig up for you to see on nairaland.

One threw a 5 years relationship because the dude traveled out for his Msc.

Another one, after suffering with a guy for years, the mother led her to get pregnant for another man and boom her former boyfriend blow after he got a job in an oil company and dude chop money badly.

The thing with ladies is that their brain is wired differently bro.

Hmmm...
Food for thought.
I will ponder on it.

Thanks bro

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by americanson: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Hmmm...
Food for thought.
I will ponder on it.

Thanks bro
no kill urself cos of another man pikin bro. U came into the world alone and will leave alone. Always remember that.

When I had my first major heart break... The very one the refined me, one thing that reset my brain was that if I die, she will move on to another person and forget me completely...

At that time I wasn't breathing well and that was the thought kicked me back to life.

Then I told myself I was gonna tell this girl I can rise. She is gonna see me rise from my ashes like a Phoenix!

In order to make that happen, I kept in touch, even till this very moment. My transformation is gonna frustrate her so much that in her next life she will never abuse or look down on any guy.

And it is working already... So much that her countenance (according to her brother) often change each time he tells her we chatted.

At a point, she was even wooing me out of desperation. A girl that destroyed my self-esteem and confidence.

Walahi... Success is the best revenge!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
americanson:
no kill urself cos of another man pikin bro. U came into the world alone and will leave alone. Always remember that.

When I had my first major heart break... The very one the refined me, one thing that reset my brain was that if I die, she will move on to another person and forget me completely...

At that time I wasn't breathing well and that was the thought kicked me back to life.

Then I told myself I was gonna tell this girl I can rise. She is gonna see me rise from my ashes like a Phoenix!

In order to make that happen, I kept in touch, even till this very moment. My transformation is gonna frustrate her so much that in her next life she will never abuse or look down on any guy.

And it is working already... So much that her countenance (according to her brother) often change each time he tells her we chatted.

At a point, she was even wooing me out of desperation. A girl the destroyed my self-esteem and confidence.

Thanks for the advice Brother
You are a life saver.
I will definitely take a page from that your playbook.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Sheyman95(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
americanson:

At a point, she was even wooing me out of desperation. A girl the destroyed my self-esteem and confidence.

I sight you bro.. You nailed it

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by graciousify(f): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
He asked me to wait for him cos he travelled to the USA. I waited for 3years and two months. missed many opportunities, made so many sacrifices and waited faithfully (God is my witness)because he kept reassuring me that he will be back in December 2017 for our wedding. in march 2017, he told me that his pastors said I am not the bone of his bones, lol. he broke up with me and blocked me everywhere... wow. OK, right now, I am stronger.

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
americanson:
Success is the best revenge!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
graciousify:
He asked me to wait for him cos he travelled to the USA. I waited for 3years and two months. missed many opportunities, made so many sacrifices and waited faithfully (God is my witness)because he kept reassuring me that he will be back in December 2017 for our wedding. in march 2017, he told me that his pastors said I am not the bone of his bones, lol. he broke up with me and blocked me everywhere... wow. OK, right now, I am stronger.
So Sorry Sis!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Americanson is one outta many that is really making this thread so interesting...nice inputs!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by americanson: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Hybridz:
Americanson is one outta many that is really making this thread so interesting...nice inputs!

Same girl who said I am not handsome...

Came back years later, stalking my facebook facebook account and told me the day I called her that I now look fatter (yeah I was skinny and Bonny) and more handsome.

In her mind she would think I am keeping in touch cos I like her or still have her in mind but me know it is for me to let her see my growth.

She wooed me many times to have me back...

She can't understand why I can't take her back or let the past go cos I was so clingy that she thought she can go and come back at will and I will accept her back with no question.

She thought that by having sex with me (same sex she denied me when I was a mumu and gave to another guy as a confession) will solve the whole problem. What she didn't know is that I am one of the very few guys who never bond with a woman via sex...

During the initial stage of her brain reset, I told her even if she nakeed in front of me, I will never take her back... She didn't believe her eyes while we were exchanging text lol cos I was in school.

Omo, she even find me come school (went back to school against all odds after the demise of my mum and only parent) twice and in one of those instances, she noticed I wasn't looking at her while we talked... She was looking uglier and I couldn't help it, had to use other pretty girls passing by to help my sight. She was at the park and came in from somewhere... Probably from one of those guys who fork her for money... Something I never did. She had to start begging me right there at the park. She as in my eyes so much fury. She could feel the anger was still in me. She was begging. I looked at her smiled (fake) and told her no problem.

It is a long story bro but I did well do some damages to her brain.

The day I knew my plans had worked was the day she begged me in God's name. This time around I was serving in Info for NYSC. She had begged previously but this one was a bit different. She said she doesn't know whether is the wrong things she did to me that is affecting her life... And beg me to forgive her.

My spirit broke that day.

She wasn't my first girlfriend. My first girlfriend didn't go well. I ended it with first when I discovered I am being used...

The issue is that she was my second that I opened up a lot and even let her meet my siblings. However when she was doing her evil, it was as if she had no soul, no conscience... No heart. I saw someone who didn't care if I died.

My mums burial she never asked me to send her money to come like she would ask me to send her money for other things. She only called me once during that period and never called to ask how preparation was going, the night before my mum was put to the ground and I called her... She asked "baby, you promised to buy me another phone" Jesus! I am talking about my mother's burial and you are talking about another phone. I bought the one she was using and she used that phone for over 3 years after we broke up...

So u can imagine how heartless she was. There are some kind of people I don't forgive... The devils among us are the ones I don't forgive.

Another reason why I don't take all her please is that if the life she chose then had favoured her, she would be the one laughing at me by now.

A lot happened, a lot happened.

Her Immediate elder brother even went to PH to see her in school and she told him lies.

Dude called me one day and spoke to me and I called him back and broke the whole shiit to him. He had to start begging me on her behalf.

The last one she did was when she asked to send her money to visit me and lodge, this was after burial. This girl called her ex, ask me to help her buy something in order 5o discharge me so she can go and meet him.

Well, one thing led to another she left with guy for whatever reasons.

I broke up with her next morning... All these while she always felt right and never apologiises for any thing she does.

It was 3 years later that she told me on phone that she had. Been wanting to tell me something.i told her what... She said she has been wanting to explain what happened at the hotel when left with the guy. I allowed her to talk and after talking, I asked her where is the guy now... She said he left the country... I laughed and asked her, why didn't he take u along if he cared so much. She could not say anything.

She said the guy wasn't happy seeing her at the hotel and that he was her ex(i knew he was when I met them). I asked her who called him, she said she did. Who invited him to the hotel and she said she did... So why didn't he take u abroad with him? No words.

I didn't even had sex with her all the time we dated lol cos I was young and naive...

Her sins too plenty my brother but my mission has yielded good result for me as far as this girl is concerned Na regret dey kill her now and anytime she thinks about me.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2018
americanson:

Came back years later, stalking my facebook facebook account and told me the day I called her that I now look fatter (yeah I was skinny and Bonny) and more handsome.

In her mind she would think I am keeping in touch cos I like her or still have her in mind but me know it is for me to let her see my growth.

She can't understand why I can't take her back or let the past go cos I was so clingy that she thought she can go and come back at will and I will accept her back with no question.

She thought that by having sex with me (same sex she denied me when I was a mumu and gave to another guy as a confession) will solve the whole problem. What she didn't know is that I am one of the very few guys who never bond with a woman via sex...

During the initial stage of her brain reset, I told her even if she nakeed in front of me, I will never take her back... She didn't believe her eyes while we were exchanging text lol cos I was in school.

Omo, she even find me come school (went back to school against all odds after the demise of my mum and only parent) twice and in one of those instances, she noticed I wasn't looking at her while we talked... She was looking uglier and I couldn't help it, had to use other pretty girls passing by to help my sight. She was at the park and came in from somewhere... Probably from one of those guys who fork her for money... Something I never did.

The day I knew my plans had worked was the day she begged me in God's name. This time around I was serving in Info for NYSC. She had begged previously but this one was a bit different. She said she doesn't know whether is the wrong things she did to me that is affecting her life... And beg me to forgive her.

She wasn't my first girlfriend. My first girlfriend didn't go well. I ended it with first when I discovered I am being used...

The issue is that she was my second that I opened up a lot and even let her meet my siblings. However when she was doing her evil, it was as if she had no soul, no conscience... No heart. I saw someone who didn't care if I died.

My mums burial she never asked me to send her money to come like she would ask me to send her money for other things. She only called me once during that period and never called to ask how preparation was going, the night before my mum was put to the ground and I called her... She asked "baby, you promised to buy me another phone" Jesus! I am talking about my mother's burial and you are talking about another phone. I bought the one she was using and she used that phone for over 3 years after we broke up...

So u can imagine how heartless she was. There are some kind of people I don't forgive... The devils among us are the ones I don't forgive.

Another reason why I don't take all her please is that if the life she chose then had favoured her, she would be the one laughing at me by now.

Her Immediate elder brother even went to PH to see her in school and she told him lies.

Dude called me one day and spoke to me and I called him back and broke the whole shiit to him. He had to start begging me on her behalf.

The last one she did was when she asked to send her money to visit me and lodge, this was after burial. This girl called her ex, ask me to help her buy something in order 5o discharge me so she can go and meet him.

I broke up with her next morning... All these while she always felt right and never apologiises for any thing she does.

It was 3 years later that she told me on phone that she had. Been wanting to tell me something.i told her what... She said she has been wanting to explain what happened at the hotel when left with the guy. I allowed her to talk and after talking, I asked her where is the guy now... She said he left the country... I laughed and asked her, why didn't he take u along if he cared so much. She could not say anything.

She said the guy wasn't happy seeing her at the hotel and that he was her ex(i knew he was when I met them). I asked her who called him, she said she did. Who invited him to the hotel and she said she did... So why didn't he take u abroad with him? No words.

I didn't even had sex with her all the time we dated lol cos I was young and naive...

Her sins too plenty my brother but my mission has yielded good result for me as far as this girl is concerned Na regret dey kill her now and anytime she thinks about me.

Things dey happen in this world all person have to do is ask for other people's experiences.

Chai!
My guy suffer no be small but to God be the glory for your story.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
#
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I am on a sabbatical from my protectorate duties.

Gotta clear my head first.
cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sben2308(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
doctorkush:

People wicked shaaa

Like make d ground open o cuz it was after school den o and in front of d school gate when everyone was out already angry
doctorkush:

People wicked shaaa

Like make d ground open o cuz it was after school den o and in front of d school gate when everyone was out already

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sben2308(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
doctorkush:

People wicked shaaa

Like make d ground open o cuz it was after school den o and in front of d school gate when everyone was out already
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SwagPower: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Danty37:

Yea.. Thanks.. It got to the point that I always use my monthly and feeding allowance for her.. I will buy clothes, she will take them all.. Took my ATM card to Justrite to buy whatever she likes all in the name of love... Tell me why God won't punish her.. And as for me Daniel, I thought I was in love..

Am kinda sympathetic tp ur plight..Hrtbrtks cld b hrt wrenching..

Bt baba don b a wimp man..She didnt put a gun to ur head...Y'all nid to stop wit d blame games..

gals crying foul after getting dumped..ooh he used me n had sex wit me..Dudes b shouting i spent my skul fees on dis gal....Cmon grow some balls!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by JhyMedex: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gofwane:
In my own case, i'm the one who does the breaking up. Once i notice a slight behaviour, i will just start fading out little by little till she gets tired and leaves me alone.
And to make matters worse, i have this kind of heart that is numb (but very kind) once i tell myself it is over, then it is over no matter the kind of luv we shared.
So far, i've dated about 7 ladies and all of the relationships ended in the same pattern.

My cousin sister once told me that with that type of attitude, i will one day break up with a girl that truly luvs me just because of the mood swings ladies experience during their menstrual period.

Lol dis is me..witx d menstrual shii of course..I luv hard!!

Bt once i write u off in my mind ..am neva changing dt..if u beg to stay well its gon b jst sex..notin else..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by JhyMedex: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
doctorkush:
How does it feel knowing someone is fuccking her now now... cheesy Oh! She is even begging him to go faster
Lol..wicked sumbody!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
americanson:

Omo, she even find me come school (went back to school against all odds after the demise of my mum and only parent) twice and in one of those instances, she noticed I wasn't looking at her while we talked... She was looking uglier and I couldn't help it, had to use other pretty girls passing by to help my sight. She was at the park and came in from somewhere... Probably from one of those guys who fork her for money... Something I never did.

Awww...It is well. Is this the post you wanted me to read?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by americanson: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

Awww...It is well. Is this the post you wanted me to read?
yeah but I shared others before this one. Good morning smiley
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by julietcutie2(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
we dated for 6 years and broke up last year.heard he is getting married and I miss him.
he was my first and I find it hard to start any relationship now.
I wish him well .JEKWU I wish you what ever you wish me and same goes to me.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
americanson:

I don't blame you a bit jare bro,I equally don't have a heart when dealing with devils in human clothing

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
americanson:

I don't blame you a bit jare bro,I equally don't have a heart when dealing with devils in human clothing
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Humanistme: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
olaleks007:
Can't share because its a long story

But one thing I want guys to learn is that if Ur gf best friend don't like Ur gf relationship with u,,,pls don't bother to cherish the relationship because Ur gf friend will make Ur gf cheat on u so well.

Ladies are easily convinced by there friends

true story
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MARKone(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
julietcutie2:
we dated for 6 years and broke up last year.heard he is getting married and I miss him.
he was my first and I find it hard to start any relationship now.
I wish him well .JEKWU I wish you what ever you wish me and same goes to me.
Guys that bear ChukwuJekwu as name are igbo version of Yoruba Demons, sly and very cunning. Gets worse when you start calling them Jekwu. You'll be OK last last Nwanyi Oma, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ArcToyin(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

I have idea of how you felt but please put the matter away from you. She might not be the best for you right in future. Forgive as Christ forgave and do not curse in his name. Stay blessed!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
ArcToyin:

I have idea of how you felt but please put the matter away from you. She might not be the best for you right in future. Forgive as Christ forgave and do not curse in his name. Stay blessed!
thanks bro.. I'm grateful.. it's now thing of the past..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by mimimile93: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2018
It will take me more than a week to pen down what I've gone through from Nigerian women.

What doesn't kills me makes me stronger..

I hate women to the core.

I feel uneasy whenever am around a woman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by karlboss: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2018
doctorkush:

People wicked shaaa
I have been laughing for hours now reading this
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Bibi294(f): 2:47am On Jul 02, 2018
tenmariner:
I am a living example of a victim of TWO powerful heartbreaks..
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO power
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I left the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did
Last year, we got chatting again and I asked her abt the guy, she said he usually beat her, he borrowed all her savings, sold his uncle's office and use the proceed to travel to Libya thru Niger.. Currently she complained to me that her new boyfriend hardly show care to her..she is 28 now and her mum has started mounting pressure on her to get married..

Second lady was a year after I left the first one..
It took me time to start a relationship with her.. We were so close but I was scared of a relationship. It got to a point I asked her out and she after some time succumbed. After a month, I noticed she wasn't into the relationship so I backed off immediately.. Then she met me and pleaded for acting that way..I explained to her what I experienced and I donnot want a similar one..She promised and gave assurance..
After a year, she started acting cold. I was transferred to Abuja from LAGOS..I will take flight to go see her every weekend, give her up keep cash, got her into a computer training school, got her a laptop to quicken her learning, Sometimes, take night bus to lag..until her friend revealed to me she was already dating one guy in the company I helped her secure a job..I felt devastated.. She wasn't remorse.. I remember taking a bottle or jact Daniel weeping like a child all because I wanted to love and care..
I lost so many things in time and value during this period. Some I haven't been able to recover.
I wish dem well, but I have learnt a GREAT lesson in life.
Chai! Check yourself, why are they all leaving after all you did to them? Just maybe, they are not the best for you.. Dont give up on love though..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Bibi294(f): 3:09am On Jul 02, 2018
ShyCypher:

I did all that thanks for askin'.

Still doesn't justify enterin' JSS1 @ age 7.

The fact that it was the 90s makes it highly unlikely sef.
I entered Js 1 @age7 and left @14

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.