Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58727 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
yeah and just looking at your face.
oh! Lol... Pls and what's it you conclude my type is??
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by RealityShot: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
masks:
console yourself and don't drag someone else into your world
"console" for what Naa?

Am I married? No!
Am I in a relationship? No!
Do I want to be in a relationship? No!

So what are you suggesting I "console" for?

Woman wrapper DEY smell O! Hmm! Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by ManIzHot: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

smalli..you ignorant rats didnt get the message i passed across.who says love her when she comes back...you f her and clean mouth and move on from her..thats what big boys do..but you wont understand because you are still a kid in pam slippers/tight jeans and you never see life..now disappear

Thank God i have succeded in giving you sense, that is why you are able post this now after receiving sense; now you can concur in your own childish expression that "who says love her when she comes back...you f her and clean mouth"

finally you now concur that she has no value to add and you don't quantify her coming back cause of money as true love

please this that i have given you common sense, never you moon walk bAck to your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
GreenBoss:
There are certain things in life u wish u could share ( write about in this case) but you just cant..some shit need to remain private.

I'm interested in yours embarassed
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
oh! Lol... Pls and what's it you conclude my type is??
that you're unserious.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by akum78: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hahahah ...
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello, to answer your question. Yes.

When? Presently, I am healing from a heartbreak. This is a situation that had me going to the Doctor's on Friday because my of my heart rate. My mental health nose dived.
You are strong Sis.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
that you're unserious.
wow! Thats heart breaking ... Lawd why me!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
My guy died 2014 four months to our marriage and left me heartbroken,since then its been men nuisance I have been coming across.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
andergirl:
My guy died 2014 four months to our marriage and left me heartbroken,since then its been men nuisance I have been coming across.
So sorry Sis.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by unknownsolja: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
ManIzHot:

Thank God i have succeded in giving you sense, that is why you are able post this now after receiving sense; now you can concur in your own childish expression that "who says love her when she comes back...you f her and clean mouth"

finally you now concur that she has no value to add and you don't quantify her coming back cause of money as true love

please this that i have given you common sense, never you moon walk bAck to your ignorance

ode.see small pikin way no sabi clean yansh they give person sense..ode..i go use chainsaw shave your head..mumu..nairaland they make small pikin they talk to person na wa..run away boy..i don give you your 2mins of fame

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
horlarwereleh:
Hmmmmm!!! Girls!!! If you like, try to find out about them frm nw till you die, u will never guess d machine working in them.
I'v been having heartbreak now, hmmm, no be today, but i guess maybe its the last one that really shakes me so much!!!
There was this girl i was dating then, met her when i was in 300l, we dated till i finished school, served, nd got a job too!!
I was thinking life couldnt be better, here i am with my dream job, a girl that loves me, dat i also adores too!!!
I introduced this girl to my parents nd dy approved of her, wats next?? To me, i thought its marriage, not knwing i was fooling myself!!!
A situation arises dat caused me to transffered from my place of work to anoda state, i left this girl here nd went to where i was transfered. We kept in touch but within three months, i noticed som changes in her but i ignored dem cux i thought we av come so far to be scared of anything!!!
Baba,Abeg complete this story now wink
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by urcutecrush(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Heartbreak can be painful but here i am again seeking for love online as an indoor person that I am sad

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
horlarwereleh:
Later, she started complaining abt her period to me, saying her period are usually very painful nwadays!! She complained alot that i av to ask her to go the hospital, i transfered money to this girl, nd the result, she said its because she has had sex in a long time!! It was very funny!!! Asked her to stop joking but dx lady insists dats d truth!! Later, she proposed dat she will av a guy dat will be servicing her nd wen am ready we will continue!!! Thought she was joking until i heard rumors of her doing it!! I confronted her nd she said hasn't she told me before!!! I threatened her dat if she didnt stop, we shud break up, wat did i said dat for, its like throwing bone to a dog, she just caught on to it, did everything to av her bak, was even willing to forgive her but she remain adamant!!! Dat was how a rltionship of 6 yrs went down the drain!! *smiles sadly*.
omo! No be today some ladies brain don dey melt fa...Haba!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CheedyJ(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
What most of us call love isn't really love..its eida lust or infatuation.. I still feel anyone who truly loves u wud tolerate u for who u re except u re just a pain d a**..so,wen ur partner leaves or breaks up with u just take it as a blessing in disguise.. Although, it may b difficult at 1st BT with tym,u wud surely get over him or her..
I was heartbroken by a girl I loved to pieces in 2011 while in school..i almost ran mad, for d 1st tym in my life I cried for weeks,there was a day i went to fellowship & I recalled d memories & plans we had, I just started crying insyd church Chai, luv humbled me.. I pleaded for us to give it a try but my pleas fell on deaf ears cos she had moved on but for God, I wud av been expelled from school cos of poor results.. I av longed moved on but d down side is,I can't love anymore & I'm already in my 30s.hmmm! Anyways, I didn't regret being in love cos its a great feeling ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Elliot2:
My heartbreak story could make a good movie. I fell in love with once brilliant and beautiful melanin classmate in jss2. But,since i was naive then,i couldn't tell her my feelings. so along the line,we got into a fight. but at the end,she sent me an apology letter and some apple(Those were the best apples i have eaten,ever). So i was happy to make it up with her the following day,but when i got to class i was informed that she had relocated with her family. I was heartbroken. From then,i couldn't stop thinking about her,she was my missing rib and kidney. After several years of searching for my missing Mimi...my first search on facebook when i registered,was her name. Every time i logged in on any social media,i would put her name on the search engine...but all to no avail. I was depressed,i couldn't stop thinking about her. Because of her,i kept my virginity all through to 300l in the university; i was obsessed with the thought of my mimi,she was the perfect woman in my dream world. Even at a point,i was told through a proxy that she was already late(however,iy was her twin sister who died). Even at that,i didn't stop looking for her:even if it was her grave,all i wanted was to express my love for her on it. So,after ten(10) good years of searching,i finally found her on facebook(all the while,she was already friend with someone I knew!). thereafter,i told her about all my feelings for her and all the stress i passed through to find her. But,i was given the shocker of my life: she confessed to me that she is no longer the good girl i knew her for,that now she drinks,smokes,and that she is also a sex maniac,too. She said that the death of her twin sister got to her,that she felt guilt for the circumstances that led to her twin's death;so she became depressed as a result,and therefore started abusing substances to alleviate her pains. At this point,i became too weak to absolve the shock: all my dream of a perfect girl by my side making a perfect relationship, is gone. I couldn't imagine all that she could have done in those past years in the university,messing herself up with all the alcohol,drugs and bad niggas inching her! while i was keeping chaste! It is terrible for me,even as she confessed that she is still battling to stop those addictions...
Long story shortened...we are dating now,but sincerely i am not serious about it. i can't tell her that;in fact,i don't want to loose her even as i find it difficult to accept the realities. A part of me will feel void if i should loose her: i am thinking, will i ever find that perfect girl who got my fancy as i did back then? The heartbreak is really messing me up!
Now! This is really touching. Take heart bro and try to make her stop those addictions even if you wouldn't walk her down the aisle

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Jman06(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
I have learnt never to build my world around any lady. They can break hearts for Africa!

And what pains me most is that when they suffer the same fate they would cry more and tag all men scum. Then people would start sympathizing with them. Nonsense!!

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data...take the nearest bus to my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by twentyk(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Doctorkush talk your own abi u be gay...
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
The thing is that as a man, never invest your 100% feeling in any relationship, just 10% will do. Unless you are ready for marriage, never date for love but fun and enjoy yourself as much as you can and most importantly, make sure you’re servicing her caberator very well. If your ready for marriage, find a girl you will like to marry and date her for only 6 months or at most 1 year and marry her right away. If she says no sex until marriage, leave her and run away as fast as you can. Besides, don’t marry for love, marry because you want kids and concentrate your energy on that, that is making sure that your kids and their mother has more than enough of their essential needs. A word is enough for the wise!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
twentyk:
Doctorkush talk your own abi u be gay...
my neighbor's wife cheated on me... I swear, ladies are scum ...

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by masks(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
RealityShot:
"console" for what Naa?

Am I married? No!
Am I in a relationship? No!
Do I want to be in a relationship? No!

So what are you suggesting I "console" for?

Woman wrapper DEY smell O! Hmm! Hmm!
lol! show me where dem write say na woman get wrapper..... I made that statement because of the advice you gave to a Lady earlier.... you literally encouraged her to dig deep in her pain of being heart broken.... simply because you gave up on Love...... that's what I found wrong dear... your advice..... lol! Nothing else........

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by twentyk(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
my neighbor's wife cheated on me... I swear, ladies are scum ...
haha nice one....i dey feel u....
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bros sorry God needed to show you something wen e! Happen to me I thought I will not see the next day... They are still good once out there... Don't fall in luv but work in luv.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by iPopAlomo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

All this hate won't get you anywhere brah... Love and let live...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

I'm interested in yours embarassed

Hmmm , I cant do that in a public forum
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
unknownsolja:

love is not a scam you are a broke boy...go and make money and you will see her running back to you
that is not true love, it's the love of money, peradventure the money goes, you won't find her again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by sheDD(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
well-structured diction
when will I start writing like this bikonu!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
sheDD:
well-structured diction
when will I start writing like this bikonu!!
Now cool, Thanks bro
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by M2dX(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
What is love ? Love my azz, the girl who said she loves me that nothing can change that bla bla bla, if you see the way she is behaving now ,hmmm , any time she told me "i love u" i will be lafing at her like buhari, scam love .

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by iPopAlomo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.

Love is a gamble...

And some men do... I know I do... (Appreciate a lady that chilled with me when it was coke and gala I could afford...)

Don't give up... Dont close your heart... Just pray for your own boo... Sometimes... He has always been there... You just haven't seen him...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gozie112(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
CyberWolf:
Invite that girl to your place and fvck the hell out of her before it's too late, don't say I didn't tell you. Better priick makes a woman loyal not money. angry
brother,,I don't know how to explain dis,,I promise to respect her decision,but we do engage in romance,kissing,bj,, but Bleep??No,she no gree ..note: She's still a virgin,,18yrs while I'm 22

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.