Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58714 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
internetpo:

Browe are in the same shoes. Mine was 4years. Was keeping myself for marriage too.

Let go. Forgive and move on. Loveth doesnt deserve you. Karma will pay you (and loveth) back Good or evil.Leave God to be the judge. Never wish a fellow christian evil or pray evil. I pray you find someone worthy of your love in Jesus name.
Amen.. thanks bro..
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by princefunmmy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
I've had my share too. Got no time for ladies but friends and family be asking how far with your babe, i just keep saying all is well so they don't disturb me and i no fit dey tell stories

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
curses like this never reign in people’s life. I’m sorry, accept your fate and move. God will handle it for you if you believe in him . But your curses are pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by kevincal144: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
I just feel like dropping my story but something tells me not to...it's quite funny now but it wasn't then

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.
You must always have a backup. Everybody is loyal to themselves, honestly.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
GreenBoss:

Call me old-fashion but the truth is this, invest in urself first, don't start a relationship with money-saving, don't use money to keep the r/ship afloat, know that a relationship takes two, it requires equal efforts and sacrifice....u are in love doesn't mean u r foolish... Use ur brain before ur heart
True sir.

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by chymes0359(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
highpriestess:
heartbreak is when he promised #300,000 but gave me #295,000

angry
Per night stand..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by captainking(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
motherfucker:
bro, it is hard forking hard. I am the kind that if I like a girl I don't hide it.

I just deleted a girl's phone number and pictures from my phone today and will never contact her again. This is a girl who complain of being mistreated and uncared for by Mr X and I tried to make sure to do my best and let her know there are still nice guys out there because the way she was complaining, it was as if she had given up all hopes.

Yet, she wouldn't let it work between us no matter how much I want us to start something meaningful.

The last thing I want is someone making me feel I am a misfit... I have struggled not to accept the idea that bad boys get the girls but realities keep tending to that angle.

What do I do? At a point in the past I hated women for 3 forking years.

I am trying not to let that hatred resurface... I am trying not to go back to that state of mind.. I am tired!
some girls actually enjoy pain..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by captainking(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
motherfucker:
I did same thing u did. With ladies, like that guy said, don't live in the future but in the moment.

Mine came back later to beg.

Don't over estimate a woman... She can't handle it but it makes her feel like a demigod. Don't compliment her too often.

you are right bro. I put it to men out there.. If you let a girl you are dating know you adore her.. She will most likely take you for granted.. I have lots of ladies seeking to get my attention cos I sometimes seek not to impress them or show I love em too much.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Biglittlelois(f): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
You must always have a backup. Everybody is loyal to themselves, honestly.

I wish i had a backup but i am a one man at a time kind of person, i'm loyal to a fault, loyalty to ones self is important

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Safiaa(f): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
The last time I was hurt not heartbroken per say was last year. That’s what led my to my goodbye poem smiley Got over that, I don’t think I could be heartbroken again unless I get a divorce. I expect the worst from everybody and my guard is high, so nothing you can do could really shock me. I think everybody should be like that when entering a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by perousd: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
motherfucker:
mine is recent but not the first sha so I don't feel much hurt.
Baba e go hurt small. But Its one of those lessons we learn.
Safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by brendan007: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Honestly, I really don't understand anymore how this love stuff works. I'd rather channel my energy into something more productive.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
simafem:

thats true motherfucker. I am currently in your shoes.
why is this reply funny grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
oladsax:
Met dis girl 2016 and we were certainly close and we lover each other...she was in a relationship due to that we were just friends by 2017 we started dating but just few weeks ago she came to my auz and told me she was pregnant...guess wat she was pregnant 4 get ex bf yet we were dating all dis while and she refused sex b4 marriage meanwhile she was giving it to her ex bf...I just can't get it off my mind...I don't trust any girl
It's your fault.. How can you be dating a girl and you don't fvck her ? angry .. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Meanwhile am tired of investing my time and heart in girls, last girl I ever dated was early last year, she was a Virgin and never wanted us to have sex till marriage, which honestly I could not wait that long and still be wasting my money on someone (not the main reason I let her go sha), I know sex is not everything but you know it's what ties souls together, in my life it's just one girl I've had sex with (another ex who is currently fucking alot of men) but still I can't ever forget the memories we made together, girls are complicated humans honestly.. After my ex broke my heart and fell in love with someone else my heart has been locked up cos I can't find anyone else like her., she was with me when I was absolutely nothing. . Am Not even sure of getting married. I only care about making this money

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Hybridz: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.
ehya! It is well.
The spirit of very high standard got into him and consumed him,hence he forgot the person that stood by him.....what an unfair life?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by frankmoney(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
been there bro , I realized we humans always love the things we can't have

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
gozie112:

Broda,,same thing that is happening to me now,she said She's keeping her self until our wedding night,,dis is our 2yrs in The relationship,,if she dump me I fit commit suicide oo grin
Invite that girl to your place and fvck the hell out of her before it's too late, don't say I didn't tell you. Better priick makes a woman loyal not money. angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by CyberWolf: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

thanks bro.. I'm having trust issues Now.. I feel betrayed by someone I share all my secrets, future, vision and plans for..
Your story is pathetic but I must say you cursed it. Why will you invest feelings and time in a woman for 6 years without fvcking her? Why why why? Was she a virgin ? NO, did slept on the same bed with her multiple time during that 6 years? YES, did you fvck her? NO.. That's why she hated you angry .. Learn your lessons, mend your heart and try again but this time, make sure you fvck her well and if you're planning to marry her, marry her right way. But if you don't have marriage in your agenda, just date for fun and enjoy each other. Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:

wtf!! What sort of guy losses a rare gem Because he isn't ready for marriage...

Well sweetie, God used him to answer my prayers. I'm ready, so when should I move in with you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by horlarwereleh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmmmmm!!! Girls!!! If you like, try to find out about them frm nw till you die, u will never guess d machine working in them.
I'v been having heartbreak now, hmmm, no be today, but i guess maybe its the last one that really shakes me so much!!!
There was this girl i was dating then, met her when i was in 300l, we dated till i finished school, served, nd got a job too!!
I was thinking life couldnt be better, here i am with my dream job, a girl that loves me, dat i also adores too!!!
I introduced this girl to my parents nd dy approved of her, wats next?? To me, i thought its marriage, not knwing i was fooling myself!!!
A situation arises dat caused me to transffered from my place of work to anoda state, i left this girl here nd went to where i was transfered. We kept in touch but within three months, i noticed som changes in her but i ignored dem cux i thought we av come so far to be scared of anything!!!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Biglittlelois(f): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
wtf!! What sort of guy losses a rare gem Because he isn't ready for marriage...

Well sweetie, God used him to answer my prayers. I'm ready, so when should I move in with you??

Lol, funny
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, funny
I'm serious sweetart... I can even ask my family not to ask for groom price.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
horlarwereleh:
Hmmmmm!!! Girls!!! If you like, try to find out about them frm nw till you die, u will never guess d machine working in them.
I'v been having heartbreak now, hmmm, no be today, but i guess maybe its the last one that really shakes me so much!!!
There was this girl i was dating then, met her when i was in 300l, we dated till i finished school, served, nd got a job too!!
I was thinking life couldnt be better, here i am with my dream job, a girl that loves me, dat i also adores too!!!
I introduced this girl to my parents nd dy approved of her, wats next?? To me, i thought its marriage, not knwing i was fooling myself!!!
A situation arises dat caused me to transffered from my place of work to anoda state, i left this girl here nd went to where i was transfered. We kept in touch but within three months, i noticed som changes in her but i ignored dem cux i thought we av come so far to be scared of anything!!!
Oga, why didn't you complete your story Did you pause to wipe tears and catarrh off your face

Heya sorry!! God will console you

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by horlarwereleh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Later, she started complaining abt her period to me, saying her period are usually very painful nwadays!! She complained alot that i av to ask her to go the hospital, i transfered money to this girl, nd the result, she said its because she has had sex in a long time!! It was very funny!!! Asked her to stop joking but dx lady insists dats d truth!! Later, she proposed dat she will av a guy dat will be servicing her nd wen am ready we will continue!!! Thought she was joking until i heard rumors of her doing it!! I confronted her nd she said hasn't she told me before!!! I threatened her dat if she didnt stop, we shud break up, wat did i said dat for, its like throwing bone to a dog, she just caught on to it, did everything to av her bak, was even willing to forgive her but she remain adamant!!! Dat was how a rltionship of 6 yrs went down the drain!! *smiles sadly*.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
The last time I was hurt not heartbroken per say was last year. That’s what led my to my goodbye poem smiley Got over that, I don’t think I could be heartbroken again unless I get a divorce. I expect the worst from everybody and my guard is high, so nothing you can do could really shock me. I think everybody should be like that when entering a relationship.
I wish we meet. Let's see if the guards will still be high... cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by trapQ: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
You're a heartless wicked person who deserved what you got. You never loved that girl and it was better the way it ended. Thank God she never gave you pxssy else you'd have used it to further ridicule her.

Danty37:

Yea.. Thanks.. It got to the point that I always use my monthly and feeding allowance for her.. I will buy clothes, she will take them all.. Took my ATM card to Justrite to buy whatever she likes all in the name of love... Tell me why God won't punish her.. And as for me Daniel, I thought I was in love..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by trapQ: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yes guys are usually the alpha and omega of heartbreak. Yall really need to quit this pity party. I was heartbroken in 2012 and haven't fully recovered from it but i dont go stereotyping all men as i know there are still good ones out there.
Rangojack:

Same here. If I mention the things I sacrificed in my own ordeal all in the name of love, you will marvel.
Love is scam; my conclusion. Girls? Fear them.
Yet they'd be acting as if guys are the alpha & omega of heart break.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Khallyella(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
horlarwereleh:
Later, she started complaining abt her period to me, saying her period are usually very painful nwadays!! She complained alot that i av to ask her to go the hospital, i transfered money to this girl, nd the result, she said its because she has had sex in a long time!! It was very funny!!! Asked her to stop joking but dx lady insists dats d truth!! Later, she proposed dat she will av a guy dat will be servicing her nd wen am ready we will continue!!! Thought she was joking until i heard rumors of her doing it!! I confronted her nd she said hasn't she told me before!!! I threatened her dat if she didnt stop, we shud break up, wat did i said dat for, its like throwing bone to a dog, she just caught on to it, did everything to av her bak, was even willing to forgive her but she remain adamant!!! Dat was how a rltionship of 6 yrs went down the drain!! *smiles sadly*.
*laughs angrily*
Your penniss must be pencil sized... Lol she couldn't wait to trash you. And she did it in style.. Bobo was even prostrating to be considered as a side nigga.... Lol
.. I swear this your story is a bomb... It killed me

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I wish i had a backup but i am a one man at a time kind of person, i'm loyal to a fault, loyalty to ones self is important
hello dear, keep calm. the best is on the way. btw i want to get in touch with u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.