Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? (3410 Views)

Do I Still Foot The Bills If A Girl Asks Me Out On A Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Ladies Would You Agree/offer To Foot The Bill In Ur Date? Guys Will U Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2010
Most Women will not, only a few would.

Whats your take ladies?
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by MissyB1(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2010
Yes! I don't have a problem with it.
It would be gentlemanly of him to insist on paying and the next time would be ma turn.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2010
Missy B:

Yes! I don't have a problem with it.
It would be gentlemanly of him to insist on paying and the next time would be ma turn.

Seriously, Do you live in Nigeria
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by indie22(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2010
Its not such a big deal really, i once went for a date (first time) with a friend,we went out for a meal and when it was time to pick the tab, there was a problem with his card and he couldnt pay or get any money out., i ended up footing the bill, (altho at the time i thot he was just playing a fast one on me),

On our second date, he went all out (obviously to make up for the previous embarassment) and over the six years we were together, he turned out to be the most giving and generous man i have ever been with,
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by segzicres(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2010
if i hear say any babe lie for here i go burst her yarnsh!!!! pay kor
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Areaboy2(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2010
segzi cres:

LOL, u shall never be a "magga". say amen tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2010
segzi cres:

I can only cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by indie22(f): 12:39pm On May 14, 2010
segzi cres:

hmmm story, dnt knw d kind of girls y'all have been rolling with, but yeah! it happens
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 14, 2010
But seriously here in naija on a first date without any prior agreement,no i cannot foot the bill
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2010
andromida:

But seriously here in naija on a first date without any prior agreement,no i cannot foot the bill

ehen! Now you are talking. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by indie22(f): 1:00pm On May 14, 2010
andromida:

Oh so after the meal, you find out say bobo no carry enough, u'll get up and walk out of the place?

No my dear, you will save both of you the embarassment and pay up, thats if you have enough yourself.

After that its up to you if you want to delete his number off your phone or pick up the phone the next time he calls you or not,
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by sexdoctor(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2010
No were you find this in Nija, even the ajebos will grin dat u pay the bill.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2010
sexdoctor:

Gbam! I talk am lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 14, 2010
me thinks u'll know a guy who'll foot the bill or not on a first date,na date we call am o.no be on afirst frends outing.if am not sure he has money i'll even ask him i dont need unnecessary embarassment
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by MissyB1(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2010
sexdoctor:

False!!!

indie22:

hmmm story, dnt knw d kind of girls y'all have been rolling with, but yeah! it happens

Like seriously.

For me, it has never been a problem footing the bills.
I dislike being at the 'receiving end' always, I love to give too.
I only have a problem when I think I'm being taken advantage of.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2010
sexdoctor:

Missy B:

False!!!

She wants facts so my guy supply facts now now.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by iice(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2010
It's a bloody meal. . .what's the big deal? undecided
If he insists. . .he can pay for his half. I pay my own ish cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2010
iice:

If he insists. . .he can pay for his half. I pay my own ish cool

Well thats your opinion and you just answered my question.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Ben13: 1:50pm On May 14, 2010
Lol. . .
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by sexdoctor(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2010
tell you men have ego while ladies too
4 the ladies its more like a taboo if you pay your FIRST DATE bill
men no be 4 Nija i stand corrected,
grin cool grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by dupsytosh(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2010
On a first date I expect him to pay but if I were in indie22's kind of situation, I'll pay if I av the money.
besides when going out on a date I make sure I have cash on me and I don't order for more than what I can afford incase of any situation. make person no con embarrass me on top food wey I get for house undecided smiley
On other dates we can split d bill no big deal.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by sexdoctor(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2010
going out on a date I make sure I have cash on me and I don't order for more than what I can afford
^^^ Nice
how many ladies can think like this? dont even bother
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by iice(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2010
Oh puhleeze Rolls eyes cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 14, 2010
am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by boomii(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2010
If I feel the guy is not taking advantage of me,no problem, but it will definitely be a long time b4 I try paying again with the same guy around,at least I no be mugu.

iice:

If he insists. . .he can pay for his half.  I pay my own ish cool

I've done that before,the guy was too stingy for my liking  grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by StChristina(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2010
To me,itz no big deal.'ve done it before.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ebinom(f): 10:44pm On May 14, 2010
why the he ll would i foot the bill??
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by luap: 11:04pm On May 14, 2010
With modern woman, Both persons should pay their own way.  Think of it like an outing with colleges or co workers. 

Chivary is a thing of the past. In the old days, the man would pay, but the women would make a nice home cooked meal for the guy to show him she is a good home maker.  But those days are gone. 

If you go out with a woman that expects you to pay for everything, be careful this is a trap.  She will get you to cater to her needs and empower herself over you. You will look down between your legs and you manhood will be replaced with a big mangina.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by minute(f): 12:02am On May 15, 2010
Absolutely not! Look i may old fashioned, but men should pay for dates and open car doors

as well as other doors. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nenum(m): 12:52am On May 15, 2010
bac in sch(6 yrs bac): took dis girl out wit mi frnd, she ate, n also asked for "take away for her 2 roomies". i had 2 track 2 kilo bac to mi hood.
08 in albion: she asked to take me to a shop, i ended up paying 10 p for d "kind walk"
09: got mi first ice cream date here in lagos.

and this one paid, so i decided to make it final.

conclusion: niger chicks never pays, anywhere in d world, except dey re paying for u to pay d ultimate price.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by iice(f): 1:52am On May 15, 2010
boomii:

I've done that before,the guy was too stingy for my liking  grin

lol. I have no problem paying. But i like to pay for my own ish. If he insists on paying, we can split the bill
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Kunbee: 2:08am On May 15, 2010
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Spot A Female Player: / Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U / How Do You Describe A Girl Like This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.