Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? (3412 Views)

Do I Still Foot The Bills If A Girl Asks Me Out On A Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Ladies Would You Agree/offer To Foot The Bill In Ur Date? Guys Will U Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by medjai(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2010
he asks her out, she pays the bills. interesting
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by A40(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2010
I had a girl that always wanted to pick up the tab anywhere we went. I can remember our first date me and the girl nearly fight gidigbo for Barcelos. Basically that was how she rolled and after meeting quite a few INEC (I neva chop) broads it was hard to adjust to strugglin with her to pay for dates the girl put the I in Independent. Anyway i'd not take a girl on a first date to a place i can't afford so paying is no issue
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Tashaluv(f): 10:37am On May 25, 2010
cantell:

@All,
Person wey wan chop u die go foot your bill? I laugh in chinese.
Even babe wey dey trip for u like die go still wan make you do it the Nigerian way.
. . . .
@Tashaluv,
I really need to take you for a date and i promise to foot the bills.lol
Eh?! Okay oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2010
Who says ladies don't ask guys out on a first date? Who says it never happens? Who pays for the bills when it happens. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2010
No answer
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by madlady(f): 7:45am On May 28, 2010
^^
The girl should.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2010
hmm wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by madlady(f): 8:05am On May 28, 2010
^^Why hmm?
If you invite ANYONE out you should at least offer to pay. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2010
That's true, I am only waiting for response from some of my 9ja guys. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by madlady(f): 8:16am On May 28, 2010
^^SOME tell me to take my western ways and shove it where the sun can't shine. grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2010
madlady:

^^SOME tell me to take my western ways and shove it where the sun can't shine. grin grin

Everybody has his/her own opinion and everyone is free to express his/her views. That doesn't mean that they are right. Opinions don't matter; Actions do. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by iice(f): 11:08am On May 28, 2010
ELE-OVIE:

Who says ladies don't ask guys out on a first date? Who says it never happens? Who pays for the bills when it happens. wink

Will still pay cheesy It's a bloody meal. . .considering my love of food, i tend to splurge on it so it's no biggie for me tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by axeman85(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2010
I always like to pay and always love to pay my bills myself than let a woman or anyone pay for me, cos if una come fight dem go take am dey abuse you .
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2010
axeman85:

I always like to pay and always love to pay my bills myself than let a woman or anyone pay for me, cos if una come fight dem go take am dey abuse you .

So you dey fight with women lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2010
Na wa O!
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by GL(f): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
on a first date i expect him to pay (afterall he invited me), although i would offer to pay my part of the bill.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
If its a mutual date then we will split the bill but if he is asking me out on a date then he is obligated to pay the bill,
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by KennyG6(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

If its a mutual date then we will split the bill but if he is asking me out on a date then he is obligated to pay the bill,
so women liberation no extend reach paying for meals abi? sounds hyprocritical to me grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

so women liberation no extend reach paying for meals abi? sounds hyprocritical to me grin grin grin
Female lib has nothing to do with this, its just common curtsy. Imagine the you ask a pretty young girl out to Nandos, you go and order your food, pay for your own and stand back and let her pay for hers, the resentment starts even before the relationship takes off. Its called being a gentleman and its just a ist date for crrisakes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by KennyG6(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Female lib has nothing to do with this, its just common curtsy. Imagine the you ask a pretty young girl out to Nandos, you go and order your food, pay for you own and stand back and let her pay for hers, the resentment starts even before the relationship takes off. Its called being a gentleman and its just a ist date for crrisakes grin grin grin grin grin
personally i wont/cant do it and hey why would i take you to nandos when there is , emmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kenny_G:

personally i wont/cant do it and hey why would i take you to nandos when there is , emmm
Is that a date then? wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by KennyG6(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Is that a date then? wink wink wink
emmm brb
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
Cheap muddafugga tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by KennyG6(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Cheap muddafugga tongue tongue tongue
shocked shocked shocked i was trying to get a table at the ritz paris impatient woman aha
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
Uhmmm tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ceasyc(f): 3:03am On Jun 02, 2010
no
but it depends tho (if he's stingy or insists)
if i pay d 1st time then it means it'll continue
so no 2nd date! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by oyinda3(f): 3:08am On Jun 02, 2010
the question should be who asked who out on the date. In my opinion, the person who asked the other person out on a date should be willing to pay the bill.

most gentlemen won't let a girl foot the bill anyways. at least not on the first date grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by 0hsisi: 3:12am On Jun 02, 2010
absolutely not !
Not even on the 50th date.
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by agathamari(f): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2010
first date - go dutch
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2010
0hsisi:

absolutely not !
Not even on the 50th date.

Mehnnn! You are so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by ELEOVIE(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
I think my stand on this is pretty clear already! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Online: Good Or Bad? / Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! / 7 Obvious Lie That Women Normally Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.