Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

"What Relationship Is All About" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Relationship Is All About" (742 Views)

What Relationship Beliefs Did You Find Out Was Fake While Growing Up? / What's Relationship Issue Turning Into These Days Self / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Relationship Is All About" by sirBLUNT: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Relationship between the two opposite sex can be quite an amazing experience,despite the pains,hearthbreak and agony and there is also the sweet bitter memories that last a life time but the question is what is relationship all about?

Relationship is not about sex
Relationship is not about ethnicity,religious differences or tribalism
Relationship is not about age,distance or communicating everyday

Relationship is about TRUST AND LOYALTY
the TRUST of a girl to her real man.....and
the LOYALTY of the man to his girl....

sirblunt.
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by IamD18: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Firstly, LOVE is a scam to humanity

Relationship these days is all about FINANCE, LOYALTY and SUPPORT. Not about love, because love should be unconditional if atall it exist.

A woman wants a man who can financially take care of her. That's her own definition of love in a relationship, that's their reason in loving any man, that's why we see women tolerate cheaters and woman beaters that are rich. Women don't LOVE men unconditionally, they LOVE men according to their financial ability.

While men are the worse, they don't LOVE, because any man that claims to love a woman shouldn't have the reason and right to get an erection for any other woman, even if she touches your preeq, it shouldn't rise, it should frown it's face and squat. What do men want? They want a woman who's loyal to them, a woman who'll support in building their home.

I love you...I love you, na when relationship dey start.

If atall the word LOVE exist, it can only exist when there's deep poverty between both partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
sirBLUNT you need to visit hospital as soon as possible
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
True but life is complicated.
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by HOLYDICK(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sometimes relationships are overrated
But its a beautiful sacred thing if its with the right person

Also a coupon for free unlimited Knacking grin
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by sirBLUNT: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
sirBLUNT you need to visit hospital as soon as possible
i think your pregnant baby mama will need that hospital morethan i do...
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by prechbills1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
Relationship between the two opposite sex can be quite an amazing experience,despite the pains,hearthbreak and agony and there is also the sweet bitter memories that last a life time but the question is what is relationship all about?

Relationship is not about sex
Relationship is not about ethnicity,religious differences or tribalism
Relationship is not about age,distance or communicating everyday

Relationship is about TRUST AND LOYALTY
the TRUST of a girl to her real man.....and
the LOYALTY of the man to his girl....

sirblunt.

relationships have outlived their usefulness...
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by lenghtinny(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2018
IamD18:
Firstly, LOVE is a scam to humanity

Relationship these days is all about FINANCE, LOYALTY and SUPPORT. Not about love, because love should be unconditional if atall it exist.

A woman wants a man who can financially take care of her. That's her own definition of love in a relationship, that's their reason in loving any man, that's why we see women tolerate cheaters and woman beaters that are rich. Women don't LOVE men unconditionally, they LOVE men according to their financial ability.

While a man are the worse, they don't LOVE, because any man that claims to love a woman shouldn't have the reason and right to get an erection for any other woman, even if she touches your preeq, it shouldn't rise, it should frown it's face and squat. What do men want? They want a woman who's loyal to them, a woman who'll support in building their home.

I love you...I love you, na when relationship dey start.

This is the bitter truth....
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by Divay22(f): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2018
People love now, all for their selfish interest sad
Re: "What Relationship Is All About" by sirBLUNT: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help A Novice In This Game, Your Advise Is Needed / 3 Signs That Truely Makes A Man Ready For Marriage / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is Bleeping Some1 While I’m Toiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.