Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me (763 Views)

Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me by Beke2020: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello Admin,

My wife is a fan of your blog so am using this avenue to beg her. When we met three years ago,she was a sweet girl. Always humble and kindhearted. I knew she used to get jealous anytime she suspected me of flirting with other girls. That made her always leave me back then, She would get annoyed and stop talking to me. I was in love with her so I knew I needed to quickly marry her before I blew it with her. I also thought marriage would assure her of my love for her.

In less than a year after we got married,the arguments started heating up. I really thought being married will make her calm down,at least,she is the one I decided to marry out of the many girls around me. But she still got jealous and that was always causing argument between us. I told her not to worry about other ladies,I married her. I may be friendly to other ladies but I know what I have at home,I respect her,abi that’s why I married her now.

But no,my wife will always want to check my phone,go through my social media and be attacking girls on my page. What you cannot do is stop ladies from coming for a man. That’s how God made us. But I will not be worried if I were her. I have told her many times but she will not hear. She would shout at me and.......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-want-my-wife-back-but-i-dont-know-what-she-wants-from-me/
Re: I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me by Samuelgr8: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
how do you mean? when you are misbehaving everywhere
Beke2020:

Hello Admin,

My wife is a fan of your blog so am using this avenue to beg her. When we met three years ago,she was a sweet girl. Always humble and kindhearted. I knew she used to get jealous anytime she suspected me of flirting with other girls. That made her always leave me back then, She would get annoyed and stop talking to me. I was in love with her so I knew I needed to quickly marry her before I blew it with her. I also thought marriage would assure her of my love for her.

In less than a year after we got married,the arguments started heating up. I really thought being married will make her calm down,at least,she is the one I decided to marry out of the many girls around me. But she still got jealous and that was always causing argument between us. I told her not to worry about other ladies,I married her. I may be friendly to other ladies but I know what I have at home,I respect her,abi that’s why I married her now.

But no,my wife will always want to check my phone,go through my social media and be attacking girls on my page. What you cannot do is stop ladies from coming for a man. That’s how God made us. But I will not be worried if I were her. I have told her many times but she will not hear. She would shout at me and.......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-want-my-wife-back-but-i-dont-know-what-she-wants-from-me/

Re: I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me by Beke2020: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Its high time you quit that dirty life style before Satan takes advantage of it
Re: I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me by Samuelgr8: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Go after her.....

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Love Is A Lesbian / 5 Things You Should Never Tell A Man. No 4 Will Surprise You / I Need A Wife Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.