Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position (3088 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by TAD2(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, hope we all had a nice weekend?
I have an issue bugging me of which i need an omniscient view on though i have sought physical counsel and therapy and still need more opinion, i will be brief in order not to bore us all.
I had this lady we were dating for a while as a young school leaver with no whitecollar job and plans 2 further in a law degree. I resorted to working at a gas plant owned by an uncle, the deal with this relative is that he wont be paying me salary no wages since i was being housed and taken care of but there was plan to settle me up when am ready to leave 4 my second degree. She is schooling in abraka and i had plans 2 settle with her of which i have taken her to see my parents. In the course of dating, i do send her stipends to complement the one she gets from home. Things were going smoothly, all of a sudden she started nagging on the life of me living with a relative citing the case of other young guys staying on their own, have cars and going holidays with the girlfrnds. I shrugged it off telling her of the agreement i have with my uncle. Later on i had to leave my uncles place prematurely cos of disrespect and disregards from the wife. I moved in with a friend from way back unionism days at OAU ile-ife who offered me a job as his personal assistant but i didnt tell her. Then one day she comes to the acting strange, upon enquiry she said i was the cause of her misery, she exploded that all i have caused her is misery and suffering, that guys in her school buys that gfs phones, take then shopping or send them atleast 15k in addendum to allowance, am lazy and prefer working under my uncle instead of standing on my own, telling me she never felt proud telling pple she is dating rather she claims single. Or are the yahoo boys around having two heads? Amidst all other statements but the one that shook me to my existence was even during sex , u last only 8-10mins and u come down, i had to ask her if one counts time during sex but she stormed out of the house without answering me telling me that she wont waste her time further with me afterall there re others people she meants something to. Just last week, she messaged me that she wanted to talk. She started with apologies saying that she didnt know what came over her, and she still loved me like before and still wants to be back even if i wont trust her like before again and such incident will never repeat itself. I called her bluff. She called my mum afterwards only for my mum to start telling me that i should forgive her afterall there re always issues in relationships and since i had plans 4 her before we could sort it out. but i never told her the kind of misunderstanding we had and my guess is that she didnt as well cos she is a deaconess and hearing those stories esp the sex aspect is gonna sound evil cos she has always been this strong advocate of abstinence. Please i need your views, in which ever way
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by kunlesufyan(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2018
First of if the part about you lasting just 10 mins is true, bro improve.
Secondly, you need someone who wouldn't encourage you to indulge in illegal things to make money. What you need is someone that will force you to be a better version of yourself while also working on herself.
After all said, don't you have someone you are dating presently?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by izzou(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

This your story sef pain my eyes well well. But I read am finish sha undecided

But you sef. angry Do you like yourself as you are broke?

Why not hustle and get enough money and watch your relationship fall into place?

In Phyno's voice: E chota aku, everything ga e follow one time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by jworos(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Bro, let me tell you, Just forget that your babe, I was a Delsuite, I understand where she's coming from, see Ehnnn those boys will spoil your gf, Lash your gf, if she meets the wrong one her destiny will be at stake which will also affect you on the long run.

Her eyes seem to be attracted to big things, I don't blame her, cause majority of the female students in abraka like enjoyment, they know these guys are street boys, they don't care, they want to enjoy life, travel, receive the latest iPhones and all that. Forget her bros.

Ehnnn, as for the sex aspect, go work on yourself!

3 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Olalan(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Taking her back is your choice to make even after all she said and did to you, you alone know what you want in a lady cause I don't think you should be putting this up for deliberation.
BTW a girl that left under such circumstances will repeat same and can never be trusted

1 Like

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Bobo forget the babe joor come make I do USA whatsapp number for you, make you use de message her tell her you don travel she go just faint join am

Since I message my ex for Abj with my Yankee number she just de call me baby up and down

1 Like

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by TAD2(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2018
[lol bros, as someone that lefy school two years ago, am okay thank you] grin

This your story sef pain my eyes well well. But I read am finish sha undecided

But you sef. angry Do you like yourself as you are broke?

Why not hustle and get enough money and watch your relationship fall into place?

In Phyno's voice: E chota aku, everything ga e follow one time
[/quote]
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by TAD2(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2018
[ U DEY ABJ? I dey abuja too, but Any how sha just hook me up on whatsapp 08078538534, ]Bobo forget the babe joor come make I do USA whatsapp number for you, make you use de message her tell her you don travel she go just faint join am

Since I message my ex for Abj with my Yankee number she just de call me baby up and down [/quote]
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

I do not understand why a lot of these hoodrats complaining shii when themselves can't even afford to buy a bicycle at least. undecided

Sorry OP but ur ex is a liability...Instead of encouraging you, she put u down & start comparing u to others..Women such mentality is something else..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by swaqq(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Bobo forget the babe joor come make I do USA whatsapp number for you, make you use de message her tell her you don travel she go just faint join am

Since I message my ex for Abj with my Yankee number she just de call me baby up and down
bros afa na, make we relate na

1 Like

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by ellapius(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Ur choice sir.. ..i am of the opinion that if a lover leaves u t means they never loved u enuf to stay. No need allowing them to come back. A company can sack me and call me back I ll go. Custom can seize my goods and return it I ll accept it back. Client can vex and leave and later come back no problem. But for a lover to leave and comeback.. I won't allow its my heart we are talking about here. .......sir if she has gone for 6months and u have not figured out what to do with her then I think u have q problem. Your mum will die and leave this world leaving just you and that lady. So think well Bodynshould Push u into doing what ur heart is not comfortable with. I prefer if another lover jilt me than for the same old lover jilt me for a second time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by braimeddy: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Next time try to write in simple and correct English and let the story lines flow well cos the grammars u are using doesn't correlate.

Back to topic, u were to fast to conclude about the future with a lady u haven't known so well. Just imagine, comparing u with other guys. Actually I don't even know what to tell u sef.

2 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

hi bro, I get one Australia sim with me here in naija. I wan use am here. can u pls epp me on that
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
braimeddy:
Next time try to write in simple and correct English and let the story lines flow well cos the grammars u are using doesn't don't correlate.

Back to topic, u were to fast to conclude about the future with a lady u haven't known so well. Just imagine, comparing u with other guys. Actually I don't even know what to tell u sef.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Teacher teacher!!! grin grin

Why can't you just comment and leave?

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by McBrooklyn(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Nigga, go throw the girl for incinerator... Then find your own wife go front... Simple AF!!
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Flamezzz: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Money or nothing bro

2 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by SoapQueen(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by SoapQueen(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
I didn't read past three lines. All I have to say is "Don't accept her"
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2018
ellapius:
Ur choice sir.. ..i am of the opinion that if a lover leaves u t means they never loved u enuf to stay. No need allowing them to come back. A company can sack me and call me back I ll go. Custom can seize my goods and return it I ll accept it back. Client can vex and leave and later come back no problem. But for a lover to leave and comeback.. I won't allow its my heart we are talking about here. .......sir if she has gone for 6months and u have not figured out what to do with her then I think u have q problem. Your mum will die and leave this world leaving just you and that lady. So think well Bodynshould Push u into doing what ur heart is not comfortable with. I prefer if another lover jilt me than for the same old lover jilt me for a second time.
. Your head dey there Jare. No mind all these yeye girls wen they like compare guys to other guys, most especially the ones when they force their bf to go do rituals or illegal business , wen dem catch the boy now the girl go deny and then find another dick mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by oyetpel(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
@OP, her rant was a ploy to cheat on you.
Believe me, a guy have bleeped her after she left you.
But her eyes is clear now, that's why she came begging.

2 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by jaymichael(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
TAD2 Tell her that you are now a changed person and you have finally realized that those guys that do yahoo yahoo don't have 2 heads. Tell her that you will take her back on one condition that it is her destiny (if she has any left) the baba wants to use to do the ritual for you. If she agrees, you will accept her back.

2 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by twentyk(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
This monday afternoon the only thing im interested in is to find a mentor that will teach me how to do YAHOO....you feel me...ani mo fe ma cha che....
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

To what end kwanu

1 Like

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by TheCongo2: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
ellapius:

What if a person leaves you because they weren't ready for relationship?
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
kunlesufyan:
First of if the part about you lasting just 10 mins is true, bro improve.
Secondly, you need someone who wouldn't encourage you to indulge in illegal things to make money. What you need is someone that will force you to be a better version of yourself while also working on herself.
After all said, don't you have someone you are dating presently?
Ten minutes easy?what's did one saying..
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by ellapius(f): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
TheCongo2:

What if a person leaves you because they weren't ready for relationship?
and what did the person judge you with. Isn't cos u don't have money. Or u are jobless or cos u are underage. I tot two heads are better than one. The person left Becos our head both is worst than one soo no need coming back .cos the minute he leaves I shut the door make another man Pikin come my way cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by bammy777(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bro, my advise is leave her for good. because if eventually someone rich approaches her, she will remember her fantasy of having a rich boyfriend and how life will be. she will leave u eventually, u don't need to build up with nobody, all u need now is to focus on your goals. that should be your priority for now.

2 Likes

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by SmellingAnus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
ellapius:
and what did the person judge you with. Isn't cos u don't have money. Or u are jobless or cos u are underage. I tot two heads are better than one. The person left Becos our head both is worst than one soo no need coming back .cos the minute he leaves I shut the door make another man Pikin come my way cheesy
what more can I say than to say I need a heart like this grin
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Burgerlomo: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
bammy777:
Bro, my advise is leave her for good. because if eventually someone rich approaches her, she will remember her fantasy of having a rich boyfriend and how life will be. she will leave u eventually, u don't need to build up with nobody, all u need now is to focus on your goals. that should be your priority for now.

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by Marvyx(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
jworos:
Bro, let me tell you, Just forget that your babe, I was a Delsuite, I understand where she's coming from, see Ehnnn those boys will spoil your gf, Lash your gf, if she meets the wrong one her destiny will be at stake which will also affect you on the long run.

Her eyes seem to be attracted to big things, I don't blame her, cause majority of the female students in abraka like enjoyment, they know these guys are street boys, they don't care, they want to enjoy life, travel, receive the latest iPhones and all that. Forget her bros.

Ehnnn, as for the sex aspect, go work on yourself!

That is eh, ur head dy dia. Those boys can do and undo. I won't be surprised if she hasn't cheated on op with those Delsu yahoo boys. They can sleep with any girl they want in a twinkle of an eye except the faithful and sensible ones. The girls take their cash without thinking of the consequences.

My advice OP is to forget her despite what your mum says. Get a woman who can support you.

1 Like

Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by eberetos: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Aveg Leabe Her
Re: My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position by nanakgh(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
After all she told you, you still want advice on what to do with her? Okay take her back.

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (watch Video) / Male Foetus Caught Masturbating In Womb [PHOTOS] / Beautiful Nigerian Transgender, Deevah, Flaunts Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.