Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" (249 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" by Jamezafolabi40(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Joroolumofin a social media relationship counsellor advice single ladies whose earnings are not up to N150k in a month not think of marriage as the next option.

Mr Joro besiege all ladies not to use marriage as an escape route from responsibilities such as payment of bills...

Marriage is not the work of the man alone but a team work...

He also said reasons why most married women are unhappy in their homes and does not have any option other than stay boils down to the fact that they don't have a tangible income. All they depend on is their husbands earnings...

Read more here http://www.gistmattaz.com/2018/04/single-ladies-not-earning-up-to-n150k.html?m=1

Re: "Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" by Bestypretty: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladies, marriage is not an achievement but a teamwork to support and encourage each other. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: "Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" by mcnuel001(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. grin

1 Like

Re: "Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" by Mariangeles(f): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
I pray there comes a time when the husband and the wife would share the responsibility of having the babies turn by turn...since the society demands a woman must provide for her family as well angry
Re: "Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" by youngbelieve(f): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Personally I don't even fancy the idea of most ladies depending on their man for virtually almost everything sef.... INDEPENDENT LADIES ROCK!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale @ Cheap Rate Contact: 08107347310 / The Effect Of High Sound On Drum / Google Adsense Self Clicking | Quick Way To Get Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.