Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, (2742 Views)

Photo Of The DCP Killed By Shites Today In Abuja / Why Buhari Is Ruthless With Shites / I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Riots going on opposite transcorp hilton and shites, Police and army clash, tear gas and gunshots galore...stay away from maitama now
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Why are they clashing with them? What about the Sunni Tijaniya that recently blocked road celebrating their maulud?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Why are they clashing with them? What about the Sunni Tijaniya that recently blocked road celebrating their maulud?

no be small teargas here oh...see police flexing muscles police wey no fit fight armed robbers flexing on unarmend boys and girls, they are in their teens and early twenties, ready to die and fearless, they actully picked the teargas and threw it back at the police. climbed the APC carriers with stones and hitting the car. they were ready to die, the worst kind of enemy na him be that oh..

8 Likes

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by SirToothBrush: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Islam is the Religion of Peace wink cheesy

If you find this offensive then jokes on you

3 Likes

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Cooly100: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
ehie:
Riots going on opposite transcorp hilton and shites, Police and army clash, tear gas and gunshots galore...stay away from maitama now

Picture or its a fake news.
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by SalamRushdie: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
What do you expect when the police allowed over 20 thousand shias to sneak into Abuja , I knew a riot was brewing ..The Buhari govt is pushing the shias into radicalism and violence because of hisbpppr trouble shooting skills

1 Like

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by pweshboi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Someone just confirmed this now... Lalasticlala please inform people about this
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cooly100:

Picture or its a fake news.
your life is as meaningless as a deleted font... BMC

1 Like

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by chosengocap: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
ehie:

Let's kick the dullard back to daura.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Chubhie: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why can't the government release their leader or better still charge him? unless he sleeps with the fishes?

1 Like

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by chosengocap: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chubhie:
Why can't the government release their leader or better still charge him? unless he sleeps with the fishes?

Reject a President that
doesn't have the ability to
recognize a problem
before it becomes an
emergency.
#LestWeForget

5 Likes

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Omololu2121: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
The Nigeria government should release their leader jawe,cause by the time Iran start funding this guys now,and dey stand bombing abuja,nah then the federal government eyes go clear.

The Yoruba nation has no business been in the same country with Hausa and igbos,we would have been better on our own than been part of this country called Nigeria

I'm for total dissolution of Nigeria.

Even the late sage chief obafemi awolowo made it clear,when he said Nigeria is just a nation on paper.
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by falcon01: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
i absolutely don't blame them!! that's the language this country understands. and guess what it ain't about kicking out buhari because when he is out another asshole comes they are all the same Bleep em all!!
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by MistadeRegal(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
undecided
When will peace return to Nigeria?
Violence everywhere everyday.
But I'm not surprised though… it's getting nearer.
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by saaron(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Only a useless country open fire on its own citizens.

1 Like

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Sirmuel1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
I knew a day like this would come! I saw them trooping in last week, yet no one stopped them.

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by 1x2x3: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buhari should keep Killing.

1 Like

Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by ogtavia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Omololu2121:
The Nigeria government should release their leader jawe,cause by the time Iran start funding this guys now,and dey stand bombing abuja,nah then the federal government eyes go clear.

The Yoruba nation has no business been in the same country with Hausa and igbos,we would have been better on our own than been part of this country called Nigeria

I'm for total dissolution of Nigeria.

Even the late sage chief obafemi awolowo made it clear,when he said Nigeria is just a nation on paper.
their leader is dead, govt. is just buying time..
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
IPOB should join d ppl, wen dis government dy receive fire 4rm BH herdsmen, shiate, IPOB hehehehehehe,, 9ja go scatter everybody go go him way

Divide dis country we are not one. Y are some group of ppl bent on forcing a larger groups to become one. I just don't understand. Is it by force to be one nation? Even pickin dy leave him Fada huz to stay on his own wen he's tired.. Na waoooo
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by mysteriousman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Internal security is now in an all time low, just imagine how a sect has held a section of the nations capital to ransome and the security agencies are I'll equipped to properly handle this situation but to resort to their usual use of teargas and live ammunition, if you feel you are safe in this country you need to examine yourself
There was a build up to this act today what did the security agencies do? Surely nothing cos they didn't have Intel or they got and refuse to act on it. Its a shame a big one. Civil unrest everywhere in this country presently
Re: Massive Riots Going In Maitama as Police and Shites Clash, by debaj10: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sirmuel1:
I knew a day like this would come! I saw them trooping in last week, yet no one stopped them.
b careful o.
dat last pix na gunshot?! shocked

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos / How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections / Again, Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans On Saturday 3rd, 2018 By 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.