Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos (2733 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
The women of Osisioma Ngwa Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB members charge Federal Government of Nigeria 14-day ultimatum to provide Mr. Nnamdi Kanu dead or alive.

Speaking on Radio Biafra evening edition, 28, June 2018, the women expressed dissatisfaction for the prolonged disappearance of their leader, Kanu, since Nigerian military invaded his residence at Afara-ukwu-Ibeku, Umuahia.

The women added that failure to produce Nnamdi Kanu will cause a repeat of what happened 1929, Aba Women Riot in a different way.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/443477/breaking-biafra-ipob-women-blow-hot-give-buhari-14-day-ultimatum-to-provide-nnamdi-kanu-or-this-will-happen-photos/

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Bintabisiriyu: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari must die a terrible death.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hahahaha wink cheesy
Bintabisiriyu:
Buhari must die a terrible death.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Now, this is funny!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by gidgiddy: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
I guess some people will call these women terrorists as well or maybe the killer Herdsmen have reformatted the brains of Nigerians to help them distinguish between terrorism and agitation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Donald95(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68917709:
Now, this is funny!!

What is more funny is the wasterners / Sophisticated morons hanging their deliverance on an illiterate with NEPA certificate to transform their conquered territory into London . Isn't that funny ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Donald95(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
I just like Biafran women. These ladies are blessing to the world.

We love you Nnamdi Kanu and we will never forget you our untainted supreme leader

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by benben1000: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why don't Yorubaa women tie two-piece wrapper like Biafran/Eastern women do?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Balyz: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
I just like Biafran women. These ladies are blessing to the world.

We love you Nnamdi Kanu and we will never forget you our untainted supreme leader
Do these women want to join Nnamdi kanu? grin
Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Balyz: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
benben1000:
Cos it's barbaric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by adadike(f): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2018
its happening

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2018
Terrorists shameless group of unfortunate women, instead of them to hold ABARIBE Responsible . But here they are given stupid and provocative ultimatum. I SMH for them undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Gloriousgud: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Aba women was never a riots, it was a demonstration and the British government then tag it Riots because they were against this so call amalgamation. I pray the second coming of eastern women demonstration yields good result. we must set ourself, children, land and properties as women from hold of Satanic agents called BUHARI and Fulani soldiers. the entire old eastern regions must come together for this course.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Donald95(m): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
Do these women want to join Nnamdi kanu? grin

I can see, That name Nnamdi Kanu strikes fear into you and your generation. Don't worry it will happen one day. We are leaving

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2018
benben1000:

So that they can easily remove it and dance a qick kerewa.. If u know u know. wink

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Gloriousgud: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2018
yarimo:
Terrorists shameless group of women, instead of them to hold ABARIBE Responsible. I SMH for them undecided
u say terrorist abi? waiten your gran father wey be grand patron to Fulani herdsmen con abi? according to Amnesty International, FULANI HERDSMEN, BOKO HARAM, even MIYETTI ALLAH AND ALL UNA AMIRS NA TERRORIST, If na lie go ask Uthman damfodio your forefather. or Sultan Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2018
yarimo:

[s]Terrorists shameless group of women, instead of them to hold ABARIBE Responsible. I SMH for them[/s] undecided

Coming from Hawusa Fulani almajiri that Doesnt have respect for women... As we all know u can r*pe anyone..
Mother oh, wife oh, cousin oh, sister oh, even a 3month old.
And After that u will go and slam ur head on d floor to thank ur paedophile r@p!st master who showed u the way. undecided
#spits

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by yarimo(m): 1:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Gloriousgud:
u say terrorist abi? waiten your gran father wey be grand patron to Fulani herdsmen con abi? according to Amnesty International, FULANI HERDSMEN, BOKO HARAM, even MIYETTI ALLAH AND ALL UNA AMIRS NA TERRORIST, If na lie go ask Uthman damfodio your forefather. or Sultan Sokoto.
I can only ask your role model GOODLUCK jonathan the number 1 dullard of otuoke land , who is the grand patron of MIYETTI ALLAH . tongue

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Balyz: 3:11am On Jun 29, 2018
gidgiddy:
I guess some people will call these women terrorists as well or maybe the killer Herdsmen have reformatted the brains of Nigerians to help them distinguish between terrorism and agitation?
Bros they are not terrorists, they are just a bunch of silly clowns grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Ganiyat72(f): 3:21am On Jun 29, 2018
yarimo:
Terrorists shameless group of unfortunate women, instead of them to hold ABARIBE Responsible . But here they are given stupid and provocative ultimatum. I SMH for them undecided
^^^^
I know u must be here, baba sukura!! . I no see u for musque this evening i hope u no go ogun state go mine skull?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:

^^^^
I know u must be here, baba sukura!! . I no see u for musque this evening i hope u no go ogun state go mine skull?
Instead of you guys to hold your leaders accout able ,u are here blabbing nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Postanalyser: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
Cos it's barbaric
Really? How about i told you that it is because yoruba women are who.res and using two pieces of wrapper frustrates their effort in selling their pvssies

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Postanalyser: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Saviour22:
Instead of you guys to hold your leaders accout able ,u are here blabbing nonsense.

And you think by commenting here,you are excluded from the sophisticated mor.on tag?
Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Postanalyser: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
Why are these people marginalizing my people from Ebonyi.
They didn't extend the invitation to our sisters and mothers from Abakaliki. Is it because we are not authentic Igbos like the ones from Anambra and Enugu
We have noticed your effort (afonja scavenger) in disgracing your worthless life on nairaland. So you're not surprising anyone. Mor.on

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Postanalyser: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
Bros they are not terrorists, they are just a bunch of silly little clowns grin
But they are far better than their western dirty and ugly agbo distributors na

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by Postanalyser: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2018
yarimo:
You have always been a miscreant on nairaland, no doubt. You have tired so many times to gain relevance here by spitting trash, but relevancy can never come to you,because your tribe as a whole is irrelevant. If you refer to igbo women as "unfortunate " what word can you use to describe the dirty nunu hawkers who are married in their dozens and are barred from any social activity by their husbands gods? Who are only used as sex tool and farm mercenaries and when their use is not needed any more,they will be sent on a suicide mission?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos by debaj10: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2018
ultimate warriors!
cheesy
sai baba jare!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Seiyefa, Acting DG DSS / Tinubu about to be humbled in south west by unfriendly friends / Yorubas Won't Allow Tinubu Deceive Them Into Voting Buhari Again -Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.