Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (732 Views)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Reedarh: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: . by IdeyFindWife: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
sadit's a celibate relationship for you but he's screwing upandan after begging and will likely revert to that default after marriage

It's long distance, he's far older yet less mature and coordinated

And your mom's giving you advice from the Old Wives Fables Manual 1918 Edition?

Skip the stories girl, it's time for you to bounce!
Re: . by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin

Okies...it's easy to say I LOVE YOU & this word is overused a billion times by the serial cheaters...

Always remember that ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.. If a man truly cares & love you , he won't dare to cheat.NEVER. cool

But if you are ready to suffer for the rest of ur life, juz accept him back & carry on. grin
Re: . by twentyk(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
What do you mean celibate....you mean anytime you guys get together you dont do the needfull....i will die first if another lady use that tactics to rope me....still u dont allow me to do the needfull with other ladies,but what do you want gan gan sef....
If you love me you will wait they say,...if you self love me you will not wait abeg....
Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why are you deluding yourself here?

[color=#990000]
[b][/b]. It's a celibate relationship for us but he's not faithful. He claims to love me and so far as I know he has cheated twice and always saying he'll change and this time around”
[/color]
Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why are you deluding yourself here? “It's a celibate relationship for us but he's not faithful. He claims to love me and so far as I know he has cheated twice and always saying he'll change and this time around”

Can you see how this makes no sense? You are celibate he is not. And if your own brothers are telling you this won’t work you still live in hope? Hope of what? That an adult who has no intention of changing will change? If the signs are there before marraige what exactly do yo want from us? This is your life and you have to take ownership of your happiness and wellbeing it’s not up to him, his Imam, his friends, or your mother!
Re: . by Reedarh: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why are you deluding yourself here? “It's a celibate relationship for us but he's not faithful. He claims to love me and so far as I know he has cheated twice and always saying he'll change and this time around”

Can you see how this makes no sense? You are celibate he is not. And if your own brothers are telling you this won’t work you still live in hope? Hope of what? That an adult who has no intention of changing will change? If the signs are there before marraige what exactly do yo want from us? This is your life and you have to take ownership of your happiness and wellbeing it’s not up to him, his Imam, his friends, or your mother!
Thank you, this is really a morale booster�
Re: . by Reedarh: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Okies...it's easy to say I LOVE YOU & this word is overused a billion times by the serial cheaters...

Always remember that ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.. If a man truly cares & love you , he won't dare to cheat.NEVER. cool

But if you are ready to suffer for the rest of ur life, juz accept him back & carry on. grin
lol. Thank you
Re: . by SoapQueen(f): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lol. My thoughts exactly. People say "I love you" without really showing it. If a man loves you, he won't cheat. Also, very true. Sex is over hyped
Re: . by SoapQueen(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reedarh:
Please i need your opinions. I am dating this guy that really loves me and it's a long distance relationship, I'm in the University but he's working already, about 10yrs age difference he gets mad at little things and at some point says things like, I'm wicked, he'll find a better person, I don't contribute anything to the relationship. He also said he has stopped drinking but the last time we had a breakup coz of his temper, he promised to change and confessed he drank then but I believe if he as really stopped he wouldn't have drank then and there's no way to be sure if he actually drinks coz of the distance but he goes to bars. It's a celibate relationship for us but he's not faithful. He claims to love me and so far as I know he has cheated twice and always saying he'll change and this time around I want to call it quits but he really loves me, he has called his friends and family to talk to me even his imam. My brother are saying he's toxic that it's only a matter of time after we get married then he'll start beating me up that I should let go but my mother on the other hand is saying he loves me that that's how men are, they have a main gf and may cheat,that I should continue coz he really loves me. Please I need mature minds to help out, thank you.

Hey sis,
This man is going to drag you into the underbelly of sadness. I'm not sure I like the sound of his character. Kindly let him go, okay? Get busy with yourself and your mind, you will heal.

Best wishes!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out / Any Sweet Lady For My Sweet Dick Here In ILORIN? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.