Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Modified - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modified (405 Views)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / Thread modified. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by makapella(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Modified by SUPERPACK: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
w
Re: Modified by Fadiga24(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
eehn?
Re: Modified by 912(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
I keep telling people that a chic and a dude cannot be "close friends" without smashing. All these chics that claim to have male best friends will never say the truth that it's just another name for friends with benefits.

Anyway op take heart. But you sef wicked. How can you date a girl for six years without moving forward and you still want her to be loyal. Don't you know that she is risking too much just by being in that kind of relationship that is heading no where?

(1) (Reply)

TEKNO ''five SENSORED Facts'' 2018 (parental Advisory) / Bloggers Needed For A Fast Collaboration Deal / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.