Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (4462 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
I would make this short as possible .I met my girlfriend when I was in my 300 level. I am her first. I met her when she was 18 years old, seeking admission. She is young and beautiful no doubt one of the reasons I'm attracted to her.

She gained admission in unilag because the school I studied in didn't offer the course she wanted. She gained admission that year I met her I had known her for about 8 months already. I was already in my 400 level as she resumed 100 level. We had asexual relationship also ( I deflowered her tho..)

She got pregnant for me when I was in my in my final year in school. It happened as she came back from school, she decided to drop at my place to spend the night. I never knew she was going to that and I was not prepared, if not I could have used protection that night.She called me after like 1 month to tell me she was pregnant. I love this girl so much.
She came to my place begging me not to deny her saying her elder sister also got pregnant for someone but was denied this made her parents mad. Her father had threatened that she must provide who was responsible. I later agreed and I followed her. The father (he is very rich' a senior oil worker) had promised to deal with me if I end up leaving his daughter after my schooling.

He had informed my parents and traveled down tho.. Arrangements were made that I would wife his daughter.
I had doubts that I was the father all those while but I couldn't voice out. On several occasions when I was on my IT in Lagos, this girl would deny me visit after work but prefers to visit me at her own time. My work was not far from yaba o, either she visits me at home or I only come at night claiming she is busy.

Even when I was in school I dont do night calls. Even decline video calls. As per guy wey I be, I sabi say bodi no be firewood cos I was also doing some outings on my own end.
I stay in Lagos too so I understand the rush in unilag especially for year 1 considering her beauty and nice body.

FFWD she gave birth to a girl tho. I just had to accept it but still had my doubts. I could not even tell my mom because she knew of our relationship and might tag me stupid. I had made it in mind after my schooling I would do a DNA test.

I saved some money after service and I could have gotten married this year. I took my daughter which I had already lived secretly to the hospital when I was sick claiming that I wanted her to accompany me. My daughter is already 4 years.
The result came out and she is not mine. I ran the test in another hospital same result. I confronted her and she was in tears, she told me that she was confused and didn't know who the father was, that I was the better option. She had a boyfriend in Unilag who was about 18 years and the sane level with her. She had sex with him before coming back and landed in my place and also had with me. She was ignorant.
Her father threatened her that she most provide the person and there us no where for her to go because I was close by. And she thought u should be the one..she wasn't sure.

The bone of contention here is I already like my daughter and my girlfriend though I'm still very bad. But i have been with her after most if the times after she had given birth. She is in her fathers house.
The father has plans already and I to start work at Mobil in Eket. Following arrangements to marry his daughter he has only two girls and doesn't want them to carry children both without fathers .
I still dont know what to do, should I cancel everything and tell the father? considering the trauma I faced as a students and inconveniences I had while in school.
Will she be a faithful person in future? Will she use it against me?
Do I get her pregnant and speed up with the marriage procedures?
I dont want to regret at the end. My mother won't like it if she knows that the girl is not mine and won't consider her as her grandchild.

Modified: I appreciate your contributions as I am beginning to analyze a lot.

Some friends here and outside has adviced me that I should make it open to the family. If I want to marry her because she left school after pregnancy then I can go ahead and get married to her as someone who gets married to someone with a child already.

She has been on my neck since... She says shee was young and naive that she loves me more. I had been with her all this while. She told me tgat we can have other children also.
I have asked her of the father, she says she doesn't know of his whereabouts anymore. That she never even knew the paternity and thought I'm the one.

My daughter on the other hand loves me so much and my mother likes her a lot.
I still love her tho.. Even tho I had my doubts.
I had already packed to resume work this month.

I'm still confused.

1 Like

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Kriss216: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
. I confronted her and she was in tears, she told me that she was confused and didn't know who the father was, that I was the better option. She had a boyfriend in Unilag who was about 18 years and the

A girl you’re supposed to sue or avoid is who you want to speed marriage procedure for? Are you normal?

21 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Iyoocartel(f): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

You're just more like the broke version of ozo. A girl brought pregnancy to you and you foolishly accepted even when you had your doubts.
You were not scared of turning her down because of her Dad, you were only after her father's money and connections as a top oil worker, now they have stupidly tied you down with marriage and it's now obvious to you that no money is forthcoming your eyes are now fully open.
If only you were a certified gee you should have requested for a DNA immediately the girl was born but her papa money don cover your eyes.
Better end that union right now and save yourself the stress, she's not your daughter and she's never going to be. The real dad no matter how useless and unconcerned he's right now when he comes for his daughter even if it takes 50 years he's still going to have more advantage over you!

10 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Kimcutie: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
E get as e be brodaman sad

If I were in such a situation, I will tell her to go and look for the real father, because it's the right thing to do.

Second option
But if you love her and you feel you can be the father of someone else child, then continue with your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by dayleke: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
This your case get belle o...

No pun intended o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by YoonSung10: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
This case is beyond my contributions. If you make move now and tell her to find the father and expose the truth, it will safe you now but if you cover it up and marry her, you will regret if forever, it will surely backfire in future.

7 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by thorpido(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
The thruth sets you free.
Let the truth be out and decide what you want from there.
If you really love her,you can decide to accept the child as yours and marry her.
If you can't live with the truth,let her go.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Prinnce1: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
This one no be movie script..... Am confused on how to help you. Mobil eket, bros this is not simping but been smart accept the baby and start work . You were too fast to tell her sef, if I were to be you I would have held that as an exit plan.

2 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:
I would make this short as possible .I met my girlfriend when I was in my 300 level. I am her first. I met her when she was 18 years old, seeking admission. She is young and beautiful no doubt one of the reasons I'm attracted to her.

She gained admission in unilag because the school I studied in didn't offer the course she wanted. She gained admission that year I met her I had known her for about 8 months already. I was already in my 400 level as she resumed 100 level. We had asexual relationship also ( I deflowered her tho..)

She got pregnant for me when I was in my in my final year in school. It happened as she came back from school, she decided to drop at my place to spend the night. I never knew she was going to that and I was not prepared, if not I could have used protection that night.She called me after like 1 month to tell me she was pregnant. I love this girl so much.
She came to my place begging me not to deny her saying her elder sister also got pregnant for someone but was denied this made her parents mad. Her father had threatened that she must provide who was responsible. I later agreed and I followed her. The father (he is very rich' a senior oil worker) had promised to deal with me if I end up leaving his daughter after my schooling.

He had informed my parents and traveled down tho.. Arrangements were made that I would wife his daughter.
I had doubts that I was the father all those while but I couldn't voice out. On several occasions when I was on my IT in Lagos, this girl would deny me visit after work but prefers to visit me at her own time. My work was not far from yaba o, either she visits me at home or I only come at night claiming she is busy.

Even when I was in school I dont do night calls. Even decline video calls. As per guy wey I be, I sabi say bodi no be firewood cos I was also doing some outings on my own end.
I stay in Lagos too so I understand the rush in unilag especially for year 1 considering her beauty and nice body.

FFWD she gave birth to a girl tho. I just had to accept it but still had my doubts. I could not even tell my mom because she knew of our relationship and might tag me stupid. I had made it in mind after my schooling I would do a DNA test.

I saved some money after service and I could have gotten married this year. I took my daughter which I had already lived secretly to the hospital when I was sick claiming that I wanted her to accompany me. My daughter is already 4 years.
The result came out and she is not mine. I ran the test in another hospital same result. I confronted her and she was in tears, she told me that she was confused and didn't know who the father was, that I was the better option. She had a boyfriend in Unilag who was about 18 years and the sane level with her. She had sex with him before coming back and landed in my place and also had with me. She was ignorant.
Her father threatened her that she most provide the person and there us no where for her to go because I was close by. And she thought u should be the one..she wasn't sure.

The bone of contention here is I already like my daughter and my girlfriend though I'm still very bad. But i have been with her after most if the times after she had given birth. She is in her fathers house.
The father has plans already and I to start work at Mobil in Eket. Following arrangements to marry his daughter he has only two girks and doesn't want them to carry children both without fathers .
I still dont know what to do, should I cancel everything and tell the father? considering the trauma I faced as a students and inconveniences I had while in school.
Will she be a faithful person in future? Will she use it against me?
Do I get her pregnant and speed up with the marriage procedures?
I dont want to regret at the end. My mother won't like it if she knows that the girl is not mine and won't consider ger as her grandchild.

Bro, don't mess your future just because of promises of job assurance by your father in law.

Left for me, your father in law is a no nonsense type. He will use you, control you and emasculate you for being the one who bequeathed wealth to you. Especially for impregnating his daughter and knowing her the wrong way. It doesnt even seem like the girl truly loves you because all the while you never truly mentioned in real terms the depth of her love for you.

You are being tied and blindfolded into this marriage with false child and promises of a job. It will end in tears and frustration. Better to walk into a destination with my ego, pride and eyes wide open than my eyes blindfolded and ego in someone else's hands.

12 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by vanida6: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dis matter strong ooh
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You're just more like the broke version of ozo. A girl brought pregnancy to you and you foolishly accepted even when you had your doubts.
You were not scared of turning her down because of her Dad, you were only after her father's money and connections as a top oil worker, now they have stupidly tied you down with marriage and it's now obvious to you that no money is forthcoming your eyes are now fully open.
If only you were a certified gee you should have requested for a DNA immediately the girl was born but her papa money don cover your eyes.
Better end that union right now and save yourself the stress, she's not your daughter and she's never going to be. The real dad no matter how useless and unconcerned he's right now when he comes for his daughter even if it takes 50 years he's still going to have more advantage over you!

Bro I was a student in my final year and I was dealing with projects. what did you expect me to do. Considering the stress I had gone through because of this child.
I had my doubts but I could not do it or request for the DNA of the child. What if it eventually turned out to be mine. Besides no money to even do a thing like that. I decided to take it slowly.

As for the work, I have moved my things down to start work this month.
I still appreciate your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Instead of u to concentrate on your studies, your vision was to become somebody's first. Anyways congratulations on having it all. E no easy abeg!
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Bro, don't mess your future just because of promises of job assurance by your father in law.

Left for me, your father in law is a no nonsense type. He will use you, control you and emasculate you for being the one who bequeathed wealth to you. Especially for impregnating his daughter and knowing her the wrong way. It doesnt even seem like the girl truly loves you because all the while you never truly mentioned in real terms the depth of her love for you.

You are being tied and blindfolded into this marriage with false child and promises of a job. It will end in tears and frustration. Better to walk into a destination with my ego, pride and eyes wide open than my eyes blindfolded and ego in someone else's hands.

Thanks I thought the same man. Maybe she has no choice because she us afraid of lifting the child alone.
I had moved my things down already to start work this month to enable me pay for the bride price by next year.

The parents dont know I'm not the father. I can walk out of their life. The heaviness I feli in my final year and sleepless night during my project is still making me think. Passing through such problems at the end I walk away.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Instead of u to concentrate on your studies, your vision was to become somebody's first. Anyways congratulations on having it all. E no easy abeg!

You be idiot grin.. Inasmuch as it is serious this made me laugh a little. You sound like one of my friend that makes a joke out of stuffs.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
YoonSung10:
This case is beyond my contributions. If you make move now and tell her to find the father and expose the truth, it will safe you now but if you cover it up and marry her, you will regret if forever, it will surely backfire in future.

I doubt, if she goes ahead and bare me more children it won't.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
angry never ever be a father to a bastard, E get why. Never let emotions cloud your judgment.

Though this is quite a dilemma, If I were you, I'll leave her immediately and find a better opportunity elsewhere. You disgrace your parents and downgrade yourself fathering a child you know is clearly not yours.

4 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Prinnce1:
This one no be movie script..... Am confused on how to help you. Mobil eket, bros this is not simping but been smart accept the baby and start work . You were too fast to tell her sef, if I were to be you I would have held that as an exit plan.

My mistake just realised.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

Thanks I thought the same man. Maybe she has no choice because she us afraid of lifting the child alone.
I had moved my things down already to start work this month to enable me pay for the bride price by next year.

The parents dont know I'm not the father. I can walk out of their life. The heaviness I feli in my final year and sleepless night during my project is still making me think. Passing through such problems at the end I walk away.
Bro, marriage is an eternal affair. Never enter into it for the wrong reasons of intimidation with false child and enslavement.

Worst person to work under is your father in law. You will be subjugated and enslaved and he will dictate the terms of your family including the sex position you use for your wife. No respect. Please don't go into that marriage. It is all shades of the wrong reason. Don't worry about the harsh job climate outside. God of Oyedepo and Adeboye are there for you. If you're smart, intelligent and network well you'll eventually find a job after a while.

7 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Bro, marriage is an eternal affair. Never enter into it for the wrong reasons of intimidation with false child and enslavement.

Worst person to work under is your father in law. You will be subjugated and enslaved and he will dictate the terms of your family including the see position you use for your wife. No respect. Please don't go into that marriage. It is all shades of the wrong reason. Don't worry about the harsh job climate outside. God of Oyedepo and Adeboye are there for you. If you're smart, intelligent and network well you'll eventually find a job after a while.

You are indeed wise. I thank you so much.
I grad with a 2.1 chemical eng. I believe I can get good job elsewhere with the help of God.

2 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Skmoda360(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
You better wise up and make a head start with whatever is going on in your head, don't ever rush to marry her because you might think it will be smooth ride now but it ain't gonna be at the end and to think the child ain't yours is enough for you to bolt and exit the relationship.

Forget Eket job, that girl ain't faithful it's enough for you to quit and go look for your own unless you want his father's national cake which I know will turn to hate later on in life if he found out you were aware the girl ain't yours earlier on.

2 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bro.... she was living a lie with you. Was she right or wrong to do so? You are now living a lie with your parents and her parents and her daughter. Is that the right thing to do? Like with her and the child.... the same will happen to you.... whatever is hidden in the dark will one day come to light. Cancel the wedding... but you can still have a relationship with the child. Your fiancee was sleeping with her mate.... then reporting to sleep with you. I hope you don't believe that has stopped.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

Bro I was a student in my final year and I was dealing with projects. what did you expect me to do. Considering the stress I had gone through because of this child.
I had my doubts but I could not do it or request for the DNA of the child. What if it eventually turned out to be mine. Besides no money to even do a thing like that. I decided to take it slowly.

As for the work, I have moved my things down to start work this month.
I still appreciate your contribution.
He's right. When that father comes for his child, he will take all the claims. And when your father in law dare finds out you were not the real father yet enjoyed all the benefits and worse off, knew before you got the job, he's gonna hate you.

I don't know why people like to get themselves into complicated things instead of just walking away.

Goodluck to you. Don't say you were not warned to walk away.

5 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Skmoda360(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
He's right. When that father comes for his child, he will take all the claims. And when your father in law dare finds out you were not the real father yet enjoyed all the benefits and worse off, knew before you got the job, he's gonna hate you.

I don't know why people like to get themselves into complicated things instead of just walking away.

This is the truth......he still think he can get away with it

3 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by gigante: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mad ohhhh
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Skmoda360:
You better wise up and make a head start with whatever is going on in your head, don't ever rush to marry her because you might think it will be smooth ride now but it ain't gonna be at the end and to think the child ain't yours is enough for you to bolt and exit the relationship.

Forget Eket job, that girl ain't faithful it's enough for you to quit and go look for your own unless you want his father's national cake.
he is running after a job. Forgetting that girl may keep on cheating inside marriage, and that one day the no nonsense father in law could even find out that his grand daughter doesn't even belong to this so called nigger standing before him and working for him eating fat from his salary.

Imagine crises.

OP walk away now

2 Likes

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

This is the truth......he still think he can get away with it
To Even think he can live comfortably with this secret for all of his miserable life. OP you're just being selfish. Your own family even thinks they already have a grand daughter. Where as it is a false daughter and not truly their blood and you deliberately keep making them live in denial. Shame on you.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Skmoda360(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
To Even think he can live comfortably with this secret for all of his miserable life. OP you're just being selfish. Your own family even thinks they already have a grand daughter. Where as it is a false daughter and not truly their blood and you deliberately keep making them live in denial. Shame on you.
A big time shame on him shocked
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Okay. What happens if she goes on to bear more children for me. I love the girl so much and she has been in tears since.

I just need an answer, what if she bears more children for me. Do I still stand at a disadvantage?

For the fact that I'm not the father, the other guy has right if he eventually knows because he was on no account confronted. He can come later and fight the child out from me.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

You are indeed wise. I thank you so much.
I grad with a 2.1 chemical eng. I believe I can get good job elsewhere with the help of God.
You will and that kind of job will be worth it because it came with clean hands and decent history and from God. Not with a shoddy history that you will keep living with fear and paranoia and haunted mind, that you will always be wanting vacation everytime.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by Vanzetti: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
You will and that kind of job will be worth it because it came with clean hands and decent history and from God. Not with a shoddy history that you will keep living with fear and paranoia and haunted mind, that you will always be wanting vacation everytime.

God bless you sir.
Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by gigante: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
All of you telling him to quit the girl and forego the job are lowkey wereys. Do you know what Oil job means. And some jobless 18 year olds are busy telling you to leave the potential millions from the oil job because of an unfaithful girl.

Omo, secure that job first, Nigeria is hard oh, don't go and lose a golden ticket because of some infidelity issue.

Instead, after securing the job, you can then leave if you still wish to. As for now, prioritise that job over anything.

Don't say i didn't warn you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. by flyingpig: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vanzetti:

Okay. What happens if she goes on to bear more children for me. I love the girl so much and she has been in tears since.

I just need an answer, what if she bears more children for me. Do I still stand at a disadvantage?

For the fact that I'm not the father, the other guy has right if he eventually knows because he was on no account confronted. He can come later and fight the child out from me.
Look, if you want this to sail smoothly then everybody has got to come out clean. How do I mean? Open the window, let the smoke out from the kitchen.

SHOW THE LITTLE GIRL'S GRANDFATHER THE DNA TEST FOR HIM TO SEE YOU WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHILD. HE CAN TAKE YOU BOTH TO HIS RELIABLE HOSPITAL TO RE-CONDUCT THE TEST. ALSO SHOW THE TEST RESULT TO YOUR OWN FAMILY SO THEY CAN STOP LIVING IN FOOL'S PARADISE.

AFTER THE REALIZATION AND THE STORM CALMS DOWN. YOU AND THE GIRL CAN GO ON SELF-ASSESSMENT TO ASSESS IF YOU CAN STILL CONTINUE WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE PLANS. BECAUSE FOR ALL WE KNOW IT MAY EVEN COLLAPSE AFTER ALL THIS REALIZATIONS BECAUSE HER PARENTS NO LONGER SEE HER SAME WAY AGAIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep / Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? / Should I Tell Him My Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.