Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? (854 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
What if I die a virgin will God forgive me of my other sins because I am a virgin?

The answer will be the same for ''What if I die a poor man will God forgive me of my other sins and grant me passage to his kingdom just because I was poor?''
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Cadec007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by highpriestess: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
here we go again.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2018

If You Die A Virgin, an Angel Will Disvirgin You
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by mikejj(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin....devil wants to start a factory on someone...na xo e dey start
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Cadec007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

If You Die A Virgin, an Angel Will Disvirgin You
hinhinhinhinhinhin.....this one melt me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cadec007:
hinhinhinhinhinhin.....this one melt me

The Bible Said Something Like That Na...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Cadec007(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

The Bible Said Something Like That Na...
:-D :-x :-D
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Being a virgin insinuate decency, absolute self control and zero waywardness.....

℅™π ....First crush is the best oh.......
℅™π.... My first crush na she be my princess....

Sugarboy ft Ycee -chop.... been dancing shaku shaku on this track!!!!
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
According to one criminal, if you die a virgin and you no pay tithes, you no go make heaven full stop...
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by alphacyborg(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
highpriestess:
here we go again.
I expected you to cry like you usually do in other virginity related threads angry
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by Emyluv27(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Virginity makes someone higher than average just as someone with post-degree is higher than numerous average degree holders...
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by MhizAJ(f): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emyluv27:
Virginity makes someone higher than average just as someone with post-degree is higher than numerous average degree holders...

Really
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by phayvoursky(m): 2:26am On Apr 17, 2018
As a lady; if you remain a virgin till you die, some dead Alhaji's will have you as their portion cos they were promised 13 virgins.

As a man; if you die a saint, your dickson well never be happy with you for depriving it of its basic amenities.

Just as you like good roads, light and water.

Mr Dickson loves wet and good holes.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Being A Virgin? by prechbills1(m): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2018
only useless threads are on romance section these days..

(1) (Reply)

Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) / So Cute! - Alaafin Oyo's Queen Memunat's Twin Photoshoot / In Search For A Serious Relationship... Age Range 21-33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.