Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (51800 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by segun400: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2017
A Nigerian man who goes by the name Munguh Elvis took to a Facebook dating group to advertise for a wife.

Displaying his kitchen, he said he needs a virgin to come and occupy a position in it.

He also said it will be preferable if she's a university graduate, pretty, clean, sexy and welcoming.

Who's interested?

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/see-nigerian-man-looking-for-a-virgin-university-graduate-to-come-occupy-his-kitchen/

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by OmoOshodi(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Poor man... I pity you will search tire

Modified:lost dollar note can be easily found on ground in Aba market when compared with academic graduate virgin. .... Next please

Maybe he's referring to a tailoring graduate (fiiiiriii)

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Is the man sitting or standing? grin

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Damibiz(m): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2017
I tire oh,bcus he is nearest in meaning to the ground
Cuddlebugie:

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2017
The man still dey form sexy face join
grin

You wey dey look for Virgin na virgin,?

I don't seem understand people anymore how do you want to reap from where you did not sow?

Look for Virgin in Nigeria is like Gulder Ultimate Search..

Looking for a Graduate virgin is like a lame wanting to climb Mount Everest.

grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by decatalyst(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

One thing is sure. A whole battalion can get lost in the hair on his chest.
grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Kokaine(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
please tell me what else is savagery?

26 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by mofeoluwadassah: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2017
is he also a virgin undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by charleff512(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2017
The Job Description Is Specified.Mr Elvis,just Say you Need A Cook To Serve As A Bedwarmer.Na Wa For This Generation!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2017
shocked

He need a househelp...not a wife..imagine he will only marry a virgin and university graduate to cook him a pounded yam and fufu and juz tell his wife to accupy his mad azz kitchen!
angry

NONSENSE!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Blackhawk01: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Heuwwwww! See his chest embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by DarkMagic(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Orisirisi.....
No go marry... undecided
H'ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Lol

I keep asking myself if some people are normal

Anyway his kitchen His choice his virgin cook/slave his business.

6 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by BabaRamota1980: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

He need a househelp...not a wife..imagine he will only marry a virgin and university graduate to cook him a pounded yam and fufu and juz tell his wife to accupy his mad azz kitchen!
angry

NONSENSE!

10 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Let me know when you copy so i can delete before all these yeye olosho go come dey knock mah door

Done..
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Victornezzar: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Some people dat av lost deir virginity long time ago are just pained, The man isn't forcing anybody

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by iamJ(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Done..
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Integrityfarms(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Poor man... I pity you will search tire

How is he poor, at least he can feed himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by rocknation62(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Happy searching grin

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by samyyoung(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Spaceless kitchen..... Infact, Virgins don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Go village...
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by refreshrate: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
...this week on "houseboys with smart phones"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by jrerico1(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
I bet its hard to see a lady graduate in this country and still be a virgin.. School is the best opportunity to explore themselves and become beasts
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Greatmind23: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
expecting to see a digital modern kitchen

8 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
This is what I imagine most guys here look like when they create threads with similar requests, yeesh grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Larryfest(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
He is probably drunk from whatever cheap drink he took the night before....

8 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Kobicove(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Nothing spectacular about the kitchen sef undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
grin
Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by one4GOD(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
segun400:
A Nigerian man who goes by the name Munguh Elvis took to a Facebook dating group to advertise for a wife.

Displaying his kitchen, he said he needs a virgin to come and occupy a position in it.

He also said it will be preferable if she's a university graduate, pretty, clean, sexy and welcoming.

Who's interested?

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/see-nigerian-man-looking-for-a-virgin-university-graduate-to-come-occupy-his-kitchen/
for your mind now u feel you have arrived. with that tiny ugly kitchen that you have there. and like someone asked please are u standing or sitting. virgin ko, virgin ni. mtchewwwwwwwwwwww

11 Likes

Re: Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

You wey dey look for Virgin na virgin,?

I don't seem understand people anymore how do you want to reap from where you did not sow?

Look for Virgin in Nigeria is like Gulder Ultimate Search..

Looking for a Graduate virgin is like a lame wanting to climb Mount Everest.

grin

Even his face shows he ain't a virgin, if he waa i would have connected him to one sharply

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.