Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (33502 Views)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Are you doing me? Thank God I'm not your man
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Olukokosir(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Orie ti daru
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by budusky05(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Very annoying the way peps categorise beauty. What makes her beautiful? Cuz she is fair, busty, intelligent, or what?
Now take a good look at her reasoning and repeat the word she in beautiful.
Check her twitter page, she is so board, can't imagine that her big mouth.
Beauty without brain.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Then marry a man with integrity and self respect not the glittering men
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Sarang(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
this one bad ooo..

but the gal is beautiful and portable..

portable, as in easy to carry? cheesy grin
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't know why ladies have a problem when a man is seeing another lady.

A man who loves you won't want to use you anyhow.

He only uses you on anniversaries or special days.

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you but the holy jah.

Please manage this small bucket of champagne.

Asun and gbegiri are on their way.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by DNA9(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
And who goes hurt at d end of the day?
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Lonergem: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Thank God At least he can cheat on you when you are not pregnant.....
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
trash..
kill him and you spend your miserable life in jail.

when you got nothing to offer other than your hole, why won't he cheat?
nonsense
Which jail are you talking about, you better not be killed by woman, she would only present evidence of pregnancy and she will be set free like someone in the north...hmmm, have you forgotten so soon how a woman that killed her husband in Ibadan was only given a reprieve to enjoy herself just for 3.5 years in jail.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by TelAvivspot972(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Omo am seeing Jezebel today in her, children of nowadays na beasts
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Kill and be killed...... Simple.....
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by SoapQueen(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Why would I want to commit such because of a dastard? Kill a baby that is inside me? More like killing myself nau.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by piagetskinner(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
another she goat brain on the loose

1 Like

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by kkinternet: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
End time Ladies!!!

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by thunderbabs: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Its okay.... Ur prison cloth is on the hangar sha undecided
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
this one bad ooo..

yes
PORTABLE PSYCHOPATH......like the one that stabbed her husband 12 times in Abuja cheesy
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by darlenese(f): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2018
my dear don't get married cos he is definitely going to cheat wen u are pregnant . as for killing ur baby u can't , words can't express the love a mother feels for her child
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by darlenese(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
my dear don't get married cos he is definitely going to cheat wen u are pregnant . as for killing ur baby u can't , words can't express the love a mother feels for her child

lest I forget , u are a perfect description of beauty without BRAIN
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by anyicash(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Just the fuckup.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Diso60090(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
After seeing this you are on your own if you still tryna go on banana republic without ticket
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by tintingz(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Oyo lowa
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by oluxy(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Nigeria Police please take note this could happen before ten years to come.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by moyin2009: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Am sure she will remain single. No man will dare marrying her. Mind what you say.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Mofe72: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
trash..
kill him and you spend your miserable life in jail.

when you got nothing to offer other than your hole, why won't he cheat?
nonsense

Cheating on any ground is wrong.

If you can't stay with a woman regardless of her person, then don't bother to commit. Tell her from the onset.

Y'all niggas always justifying cheating with "what she has to offer"

When we've seen people cheating on wonderful partners countless times.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Mofe72: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are just a fool. Somebody is threatening murder for men and unborn babies and all you see is beauty and portability? You are cursed with foolishness!

Let me repeat it for those who haven't heard. Most young men of nowadays are totally useless and completely worthless. All they live for is pussy! This idiotic guy@topmaike097 here is just an example of what I have been staying wasted generation!

It's just a comment. All these insults are unnecessary.

She didn't threaten men. She threatened her partner and her unborn babies.

Carry your grievances to her.

Grow up.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Mofe72: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:
Trust me when I say "NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND WILL CHEAT ON HIS WOMAN"

Mark the word WOMAN not a Hoe... If you are dating a worthless Hoe (like that girl up there) it is advisable you cheat on her because you never see wife yet.

And the married men who tell you cheating is normal, what happened to them?
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Asebaba1(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
this one bad ooo..

beautiful and devilish
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by deebrain(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Who really lost?
shameless thing.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by farggie(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Elove1:

This ur English self
Respect your ancestors I beg you.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Butoneday2(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2018
You neva marry and ur thinking of killing him and the baby? Ask for wisdom u still need to grow up? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.