Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? (39149 Views)

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Jeweltz(f): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin. I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad. Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Rdfactor(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't think it's Okay to lie. Why not tell him the truth and let him decide if he's going to stay or not? Anyone that's going to stay with you will stay regardless

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Kollins11: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
SIMPs will not know so it's okay to lie to them that you're a virgin while you're not.

But you see Alpha mad guys like us, we don't even need to chuk preeq inside your kpekus before we could detect you're a virgin or not. Infact main staring at the kpekus we don already know say u no be virgin.

317 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don’t know what to tell you but I dy sell hymen sha, dm for price. Yeye fowl

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Creamypie(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin. I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad. Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry
he's on nairaland seeing this ma'am

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Jeweltz(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
he's on nairaland seeing this ma'am

No undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by marlow1962(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pls share me his contact let me bless him, he’s following a real niggas part.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Jeweltz(f): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
marlow1962:
Pls share me his contact let me bless him, he’s following a real niggas part.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by VinnyBaba: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lolss, cheesy cheesy grin

OP, Are you sure this ur Boyfriend is not Jeromestarks? cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Okoroawusa: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's very easy to deceive a man that you are a virgin... very easy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Savedday: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Madam don't worry yourself telling him ur virginity status. Virgin or non-virgin all of you are all the same. Oloshio and useless as used tissue paper.

Telling him makes no difference.

Just continue your Oloshio work in peace. Don't let anything discourage you.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Suunnn(f): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
Most men are quite funny and annoying

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by jeromestarks: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Lolss, cheesy cheesy grin

OP, Are you sure this ur Boyfriend is not Jeromestarks? cheesy

Hahahaha. I'm not o.
Non virgins can not deceive me.

When I enter the place, I will know if the door has been opened.

I will know if she has lost her glory.

I will know that she's now only good for fvcking not marriage.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by VinnyBaba: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Suunnn:

Most men are quite funny and annoying

So for Desiring a Virgin wife, a Man is Annoying?

The way Most of you ladies desire Rich and Financially Settled Men as Partners,

Dat's how we Men want Young, Decent and Virgin ladies as Wives.. smiley

241 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Jpblessed(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
I understand dear, and your only 2 experience with men were rapes.

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by jeromestarks: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:

He's wise.
He knew that once is girl is fvcked, she can never be complete again.
He knew that a woman he didn't disvirgin is worthless.

He knew that a woman who is not married to the man who first fvcked her is a harbinger of bad luck.

He knew that a woman who is not married to the first man who fvcked her is going to give birth to bastards.

You're only good for sex op. Nothing more.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Suunnn(f): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

So for Desiring a Virgin wife, a Man is Annoying?

The way Most of you ladies desire Rich and Financially Settled Men as Partners,

Dat's how we Men want Young, Decent and Virgin ladies as Wives.. smiley
Facing what is on the table

Why want a virgin wife while and when you are not a virgin husband?

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by jeromestarks: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Savedday:
Madam don't worry yourself telling him ur virginity status. Virgin or non-virgin all of you are all the same. Oloshio and useless as used tissue paper.

Telling him makes no difference.

Just continue your Oloshio work in peace. Don't let anything discourage you.
Do you know the meaning of "the same" ?
You're too stupid to know that God placed hymen under that girl for a reason (glory, grace, purity) and she has lost it before she got married.

Does your father have/had hymen?

The same ko, de same ni.

Go back to your primary school and collect your school fees; you have been taught nonsense.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by VinnyBaba: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Suunnn:

Facing what is on the table

Why want a virgin wife while and when you are not a virgin husband?

Virginity is For LADIES.

NEVER for Men... sad

A Man that has fuccked plenty Babes retains his Pride.
Infact it increases his Manliness.

But a Girl that has been fuccked by lots of Guys loses her pride and Worth.
Infact, She is like a Piece of Sh*t! undecided

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Martinez39s(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
This guy has been all about virginity and virginity since we start talking. This is a guy that might've had uncountable sex with all sort of women in America o. Now he comes and he said he love his wife a Virgin.
And so what? undecided He can do as he likes. He has the right to have his preference.

I only ever had about two sexual experience with men angry sad.
Na so.

Never seen a grown man obsessed about virginity like that sad angry
Leave him with his "obsession." Na your obsession?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Suunnn(f): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Virginity is For LADIES.

NEVER for Men... sad

A Man that has fuccked plenty Babes retains his Pride.
Infact it increases his Manliness.

But a Girl that has been fuccked by lots of Guys loses her pride and Worth.
Infact, She is like a Piece of Sh*t! undecided
A sinner has no right whatsoever to judge or make mockery of a fellow sinner

Cast the first stone, if you as a man according to your utterance that a man can sleep around,, is worth worthfulness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz, you shouldn't bring topics like this to the public. In fact, it's unwise. I doubt if you are indeed a female.
Olachase:
hmmm only if no be you day ur profile pix buh if na u omo you can lie for Africa
You think you are here to shame her?
Highest you ll call a a borehole. She's not responsible for your 2 inches size.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Earthstorms(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:

He will know.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Olachase(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
Jeweltz, you shouldn't bring topics like this to the public. In fact, it's unwise. I doubt if you are indeed a female.

You think you are here to shame her?
Highest you ll call a a borehole. She's not responsible for your 2 inches size.
hoo it's you again sorry I couldn't certify you then cus ur p*ssy was wild undecided undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olachase:
hoo it's you again sorry I couldn't certify you then cus ur p*ssy was wild undecided undecided
You are not intelligent.
Talk something else aside pussy. Afterall, your mom, sisters & the one you are dating all have what you called borehole.

5 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Olachase(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are not intelligent.
Talk something else aside pussy. Afterall, your mom, sisters & the one you are dating all have what you called borehole.
then make the conversation end there undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Babe, allow him with his choice. The fact that he is a community dick self should be of concern to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by JOACHINpedro: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Well, logically he has a preferred standard as you have yours, so I don't see why you should be worried about his.
And if you wanna start the relationship on lies, I wish you well

31 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by intruder15(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeweltz:

There are numbers ladies lie with. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7.

Your body count fall within the lie numbers. It's not really my business though. Let him know the truth sha.

Virginity na talk. Character is golden.

2 Likes

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Benwallt(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
A table has four corners, you have been fvcked on all fours. Thats the price you have to pay. Now you will which you'd kept it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? by Nicepoker(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
There is no virgin in the maternity ward. The 2 kids you left with your mom, you think I don't know about them. grin

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife And Side Chic / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.