Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

For Better For Worse But What If His Worse Is Being Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Better For Worse But What If His Worse Is Being Gay? (290 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Better For Worse But What If His Worse Is Being Gay? by LoreDnz: 5:55am On Apr 17, 2018
I’ve been in philanthropic works for the past fifteen years and it was through my line of work that I came into contact with my husband. He donates extensively to NGOs, orphanages, individual projects and also donates a huge chunk of money into research projects.

He’s a wealthy man. He owns one of the biggest local enterprises in Ghana. His dad started the business and built it into a great business. As the only son of his parent, he became the automatic heir to the wealth of his parent. His father made him the deputy director of the company when he was just but a fresh graduate from the university. After eight years of understudying the father, his father resigned from his position and made him the CEO of the company.

Work brought us together. It was in early May of 2009. I had signed up to become a volunteer for an organization whose goal was to help children suffering from diseases that are expensive to cure. What we did was to meet the parents of these suffering kids and arrange with organizations and individuals who are in the position to provide assistance to help cure the sickness of the children. I’ve always loved children.

Then he came along. I was in charge of negotiations that sought to bring him on board as the patron of our organization. He fell in love with the vision of our organization and after a month of negotiations, he signed to become the patron. we worked together on various projects. He was always there. He wanted to ensure his money and resources were being used for the purpose it was requested for. I was always on phone with him or traveling to places where our beneficiaries were.

Over the months of working together, we became entangled at emotional levels. I turned down his proposals several times. I thought it was against the etiquette of the job but he was relentless. Finally he convinced me that what he had for me wasn’t just a fling but a real thing. I accepted his proposal and later resigned from my work.

We dated for over a year. Through it all, he gave me nothing but pure dedication and commitment to the relationship. He could do nothing wrong. He was humble and loved to see me smile each day. So when one day he suggested we got married, I didn’t hesitate. We had a wedding and I moved in with him.

He had tough business schedules but he had time for me. Whenever he was home, he wouldn’t pick any business calls unless it’s urgent. He would usually pick calls from Mathew. Mathew, he told me, was his best friend since childhood. They attended the same schools up to the university. He was the best man for our wedding. I knew Mathew very well too because he came home very often and he was almost the right-hand man of my husband. Everything was working for our good in our marriage and I had nothing to complain about.

I had returned from a three day trip to my parent one evening and before I could put my bags down, the security man came to tell me he would like to have a discussion with me. We sat in the hall and the first question he asked was; “how well do you know the relationship between Mathew and your husband?”

I was baffled. I didn’t know how to answer him. I thought he had no right to know the answer but then again, I wondered why he could even ask such question in the first place. My curiosity was triggered so I said, “both have been childhood friends and do a lot of business together now. Have you forgotten Mathew was the best man for our wedding?”

He gave me a blank stare. As if he was satisfied with the answer I gave him. I was expecting him to say something but he only stared at me sternly without blinking. This security man had been working with my husband’s family for close to ten years. He’s quite an intelligent man.

I asked him, “Is there anything you would like me to know?” He dropped his gaze down to the carpet and said in a low voice..Continue reading..
Re: For Better For Worse But What If His Worse Is Being Gay? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2018
continue reading my foot

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Procedures For Setting Up A Blog With Adsence Account / God is real believe God now / How To Argue (in A Healthy Way)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.