Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Snake Nearly Bite My Sister On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Snake Nearly Bite My Sister On Her Birthday (471 Views)

Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos) / How My GF Dog Bite My Stick When Having Sex With Her Because She Moan / How My Girlfriend Dog Bite My Penis Cause She Was Moaning During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake Nearly Bite My Sister On Her Birthday by Shadrackmadu(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2018
It Happen Last NighT..

Re: The Snake Nearly Bite My Sister On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Ahh,ur village people arrived late for d party

Re: The Snake Nearly Bite My Sister On Her Birthday by sujexy(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2018
shedrack hafa? Thank God for aversion of such story ooo
Re: The Snake Nearly Bite My Sister On Her Birthday by IME1: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
And you never draw lala attention

What a strange obsession

Thank God for your sister

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander!!! / Why Is It That All Ladies Are After Emoney's Money Check The Screen Shot ... / Having Sex In The Bathroom Brings About Albino Children–spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.