Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group (36144 Views)

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Muslim Group Seeks Withdrawal Of 'jonathan's N100 Note' From Circulation / Jonathan N100 Billion Allegation: You're A Liar - Fani-kayode Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shared by Thomas McFall @@thomas___mcfall
Hey guys, I know I usually just post shitty jokes on my NL but bear with me because I wanted to share something.

So in one of my Management classes I sit in the same seat in the front every day. Every single day I sit there.
Now, I also sit next to some foreign guy that barely speaks English. The most advanced thing I've heard this guy say in English is "Wow, my muffin is really good".This guy also has a habit of stacking every item he owns in the exact space I sit. His bag, his food, his books, and his phone are ALWAYS right on my desk space.

Now, every single time I walk into class this guy says "Ah, Tom. You here. Okay." And starts frantically clearing my desk of his belongings. He then makes it a habit to say "Ready for class, yeah?" And gives me a high five. Every day this guy gives me a high five. I was ALWAYS annoyed with this guy. I'm thinking "Dude, you know I sit in this seat every day. Why are you always stacking your shit here? And the last thing I want to do is give a guy who barely speaks my language high fives at 8 in the morning"

Just get your shit off my desk.But today I came to class and was running a few minutes late. I'm standing outside because I had to send a quick text. I could see my usual space through the door out of the corner of my eye. Of course, my desk was filled with his belongings. The usual. As I'm standing there on my phone another guy who was also late walks into the class before me and tried to take my seat since it's closest to the door.
The guy sitting next to me stops this dude from sitting down and says "I'm sorry. My good friend Thomas sits here."

It was then that I realized this guy wasn't putting stuff on my seat to annoy me. He was saving me the seat every morning. And this whole time he saw me as a friend but I was too busy thinking about myself to take him into consideration. Cheesy as it sounds, I was touched.

I ended up going into class and of course he cleared the seat and said "Ah, Tom. You here. Okay." And I did get a high five. At the end of class I ended up asking him if he wanted to get a bite to eat with me. We did. And we talked for a while. I got through the broken English.I asked him how he liked America as well. He said he misses his family but it's exciting to be here. He also said "Not every American is nice to me like you are, Tom."I bought lunch, of course. Dude deserves it. He gave me a high five for buying lunch. Gotta keep up tradition.

Moral of the story? Don't do what I do and constantly only think about yourself. It took me nearly the entire semester to get my head out of my ass and realize this guy was just trying to be my friend. Better late than never I suppose

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by thunderbabs: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Have always said it dt there's this kokoro dt crawls in ALL of their brains. Not only d far North Boko Haram members, even these learned ones.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
And this man was educated in English,speaking in English.Or did he say all these nonsense in Arabic?
Does speaking in English,make him a christian now? I blame his failed Nigerian education.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Handsomebeing(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Terrorists. Don’t know we became one with these guys

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by neologism(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]

DEM NEVER SEE ANYTHING JESUS CHRIST NAME DEY PEPPER DEM FOR BODY

ISLAM MY FOOT

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
At the rate which Yoruba Muslims are going, it is just a matter of time before the south west overtakes the north in religious extremism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by gbengalite(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na wa o

PPC.ng: We don't just run ads, we run ads that convert and bring returns. Your preferred Digital Marketing Agency.
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by GuntersChain(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
The nationak assemby that is built like a mosque you didn't see that to complain or the arabic inscription on the army logo, you didn't see that one. Must everything be along ethnic and religious line.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by akinsmyk(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Akintola you are a bastard. Is Nigeria an Islamic country for such useless arabic nonsense to be written naira notes ?
Since Buhari the chief terrorist came to power, these headslamers have developed wings to the extent of issuing statements anyhow, even going beyond their boundaries.This hopeless Yoruba Muslim has been struggling to impress his Fulani Muslim master ..but one thing is certain. HE CAN NEVER BE SEEN AS A GOOD MUSLIM BY HIS MASTERS, HE MUST REMAIN A KAFIR IN THEIR EYES.

Its so unfortunate that we are going to have this kind of terrorist in our midst if Oduduwa is actualised.

May God deliver Yorubba Muslimss

To me I don't think Nigeria should be divided based on the tribe. It should go the religion way and be divided into 2. Let's Yoruba muslims go meet their Northern Muslims. They can be so irritating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by ollah2: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nonsense of the highest order. Speeches like this should be a punishable offence, this guy need to be thoroughly dealt with so his brain can reset

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by emmasege: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
This Ishaq Akintola is a fanatic and terrorist. The international community (particularly the western nations) had better watch out for this terrorist. His utterances and actions have always portrayed him as a terrorist and promoter of terrorism in the name of religion. I won't be surprised if his brother (Buhari) gives him a national assignment soonest just like he did to another fanatic who currently oversees JAMB.

ATTENTION: US Embassy, Israel Embassy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by positivethought: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Those who doubts that there is an Islamic agenda in this country need to think deeply because the agenda implementation is gradual, subtle but determined and unrelenting.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Muslims have serious problems​ and I wish I was kidding.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by ipobarecriminals: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
the man nah abnormal GOAT.Very confused human.The same way dey wan force us to accept. Muhammad here.by fire.Muzilims are free to comment on xtian thread. but *cough,sneeze*

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by emmasege: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
akinsmyk:

To me I don't think Nigeria should be divided based on the tribe. It should go the religion way and be divided into 2. Let's Yoruba muslims go meet their Northern Muslims. They can be so irritating
I tell you irritants like this deranged Prof are what make me think religion defines who we are more than ethnicity does, in Nigeria.

I can sleep with my two eyes closed in a predominantly Christian environment in the north or even in the East. I would rather have northern christians or Easterners as friends and neighbours than have fanatics like Ishaq Akintola and Ishaq Oloyede as neighbours or relations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by yztak: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Because no aracreed written on it abi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Troublemaker007(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
saaron:
A goat is more reasonable than these people. English language now a Christian language? Was the Bible originally not written in Hebrew before it was translated to English and other languages thousands of years flater? See why Biafra want out of this shiit hole? We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON with these people.
Of all problems wrecking this pathetic country, MURIC are only concern about removal of Arabic from N100 note. Well Christians also demand for the removal of Islamic inscription on Nigerian army emblem to settle the score since this is what worries MURIC. There is no reason why an Islamic symbol which stands for "Victory belongs to Allah" be a Nigerian Army logo when the constitution states that Nigeria is a SECULAR country.

I have been saying this since the day I was born. Have you seen it now.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Teeboi56: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
D old 100 naira note is good past new 1
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Truthcat: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
This man is dumb and will cause problem for Yoruba if not put in check quickly, imagine a CAN member doing the same thing he's doing. What has Arabic writing got to do with Nigeria? Imagine having Hebrew and Ifa written on the money in addition to 250 languages of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by tobyemmanuel(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
English represents Christianity and yet he wrote all this trash in English. Fools everywhere motivated by the clueless old man. idiots

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Sam0405: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
georjay:
But these two Christian presidents (Obasanjo and Jonathan) failed in this onerous task. They retained the English letters which symbolize Christianity and removed the Arabic Ajami which stands for Islam.

TF is this

how does English letters connotes Christianity

SMH

What then is the difference btw MURIC and BOKOHARAM

All of them are mad!

when we say they are the same some people think we're being unreasonable...
is Nigeria an Arabic nation?
Is Arabic our lingua franca?
Irrelevant statement

They are very mad self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Quality20(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
What an intelligent group of ppl. MURIC is trying. May Allah protect u guys from CAN and all their conspirators
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by singtone(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nigeria is not an islamic country.
This guy is a terrorist, he has prove so!
You no be Muslim Bros, you can never be! You are just deceiving yourself. Donkey like.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Xander85: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Paperwhite:
"In conclusion, MURIC demands the withdrawal of Jonathan’s N100 note from circulation and the reinstatement of Arabic Ajami on N200, N500 and N1,000 denominations.
We affirm that Jonathan’s N100 note was a scam. We therefore call for a probe. We warn against any attempt by any future Nigerian leader to remove Arabic Ajami from the few remaining denominations.
We will not hesitate to deploy every constitutional means at our disposal to stop such an attempt now or in future."

What kinds of shithole people do Nigeria have bikonu This MURIC have forgotten that Nigeria is not an Islamic State. angry
See the archaic dress combination of the fanatic.Divide this country & let him join the northern caliphate.Fool!

This is why Nigeria isn't progressing. Other serious countries are making giant strides in technology, churning out multi billion dollars tech industries and lifting more and more of their citizens out of poverty; and then there's us, Nigeria, a country where some don't mind to scatter everything if their precious arabic inscription is not returned back to the 100 naira bill where they feel it rightly belongs!

Nice to see we've got our priorities in order.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by aujile(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Why does this people always feel they own this country...for the first time i'm beginning to think that dividing this country will be better off

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by ipobarecriminals: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
undecided angry Muzilims nah our problem. in dis country.Some are good. but avoid d fanatic ones like dis derange fellow..If he nor like d money,he shud GO AND DIE.Simple.what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Sunnymatey(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
To term the 100 naira centenary celebration note 'Jonathan's note' is the height of ignorance. Was it printed in Jonathan bedroom?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by MikeBetty(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
If This Is Not A Hate Speech Then What Is Hate Speech? Inciting Muslims Against Christians In This Period. It Is Also An Insult To The Hausas That They Cannot Read Their Language.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by RZArecta2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
These MURIC people are definitely mad upstairs CHAI !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group by Elin: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin

Its only the Soft Brain dat will be surprised with such news.

What We Saw Since 1967 even at 2067 They can't see it.

Lemee fly b4 they come like Bees! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.