Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

"Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. (22691 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by adesamix(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
plp from my area ljoka in akure, ondo state will caurse fashola for hearing ds
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
True, electricity is much more regular now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by joinnow: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anusiemgood:

Am not here to start ranting nonsense talk with failures like u..
I just sighted one Media cow.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Lipslikecandy11(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
queensera:

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says when compared to the past, Nigerians currently enjoy better electricity supply. According to the Minister, this is the feedback he has gotten in recent times from right thinking Nigerians.

The Minister said the right thinking Nigerians have revealed to him that they now spend less amount of money to power their alternative source of electricity and enjoy a good quantity from the National grid. Fashola disclosed this at the April 2018 edition of the monthly power sector operators meeting in Umuahia, Abia State.

''We are on a journey to a destination of promise and eventual prosperity and I use this occasion to salute the efforts and contributions of all those who have brought us this far. Even if those who were most vocal in condemnation when the situation appeared very dire are now uttering some muted acknowledgment that it has improved, we must continue to draw inspiration from well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians who were gracious enough to publicly acknowledge that they are saving some money from diesel  and the money they used to spend for generators; they are running their generators for fewer hours; and they are getting comparably more power than before. It is because of those gracious and well-meaning and right thinking Nigerians that we must dig deeper, work harder and be more determined to improve service delivery” he said.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/nigerians-now-enjoy-better-electricity.html

⚡ fire am... Maybe he don dey take codeine.. Cause for my side we no dey dream of light let alone to see am..
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by henrygale(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bizibi:
why u dey lie.....20hrs in 24hrs,which area/state is that?
Somewhere in the southwest actually....
We just had power outage since morning.
And I hope they will restore it soon to justify my post.
If they do well, it will cost nothing to praise dem while telling them to improve

9:28pm......dey just restored our power supply that I just talked about after about 2hrs of outage since last midnight.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ElderLoLo: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
I didn't believe in your words. There was nothing like better light in Nigeria.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by badesco(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think this Brf guy is dick up there...where is the stable electricity? Which area OE where? This is a big fat lies and Nigeria n will not fall for this crap. The worst minister till date.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ElderLoLo: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I didn't believe in your words. There was nothing like better Electricity during this your regime.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by teekay213(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.

A long way to go .
pls where do you live?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Devgist: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
What kind of country is thi
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Devgist: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
What kind of country is this
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by ifychris77(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fashola tell your boys to stop this thief thief them dey do. My community have been in darkness for 2 months now, you come de tell me say power don improved. How person go pay for nepa bill for a month now only one week you go see light. October and november i no see light but i paid the bill.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Obdk: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Is fashola now officially mad?

pls epp us to kill this lie of a thread..

just turn ur post to poll.

like or improved supply share for fashola dullard
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by biztip: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
is it Nigerians living in Kenya or Nigerians living in Nigeria?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by tinktanker: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kyase:
Fact, only idiots will disagree.
only fools agree. average Nigerians buy like 500naira on gen daily
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Royals1st: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2018
and CAPITAL " YES "
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by userplainly(m): 3:26am On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Is fashola now officially mad?
oga deh never take my mum light for 1 year plus now! if u tik say na lie.. I go sidan video am for hours! ..... na only wen some wires cast nai light go for a month but after repairs e noh dey shake..... I'm in warri! .... many parts of warri have uninterrupted power now.... I swear!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by userplainly(m): 3:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Firefire:
Fraudulent Minister of darkness.

Where is the promised 24 Hours stable power supply, is it now a rocket science?

oga we have it here in warri!...... not everywhere have it but many part of warri have .... nai I dey use now! 24/7.. mo give fashola credit!.... my mum side never experience power failure for 2 years now! I fit sidan do video for u.....jus video light for hours if u want proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

and u hate the govt?
yes, because the nomad has grossly betrayed The confidence I reposed in him, dude has made me to finally conclude that Nigeria Can't be salvaged!

he hasn't the charisma/integrity i thought he possessed. #bitter truth!
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by sapeleboi(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2018
thunder fire you there
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by otokx(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Fashola is right in a way, those that don't have light have refused to organize themselves and pay bills claiming indigeneship like my people in Aluu.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Seenyo:

yes, because the nomad has grossly betrayed The confidence I reposed in him, dude has made me to finally conclude that Nigeria Can't be salvaged!

he hasn't the charisma/integrity i thought he possessed. #bitter truth!
there is no country without issues especially a multi ethnic one like Nigeria.
At any point in time there must be issues from OPC\MASSOB,sharia,odi,3rd term crises of OBJ to Niger Delta crisis of Yar'adua\GEJ,Nigeria is still there.
Even America with its level of development there r issues everyday and people talk about them like they will never go away but they still do
Buhari is not a magician
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Okoroawusa: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2018
otokx:
Fashola is right in a way, those that don't have light have refused to organize themselves and pay bills claiming indigeneship like my people in Aluu.
really?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by alsudaes1(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2018
rusher14:
I know some would like to deny this just to spite the government but it I can't deny power supply is slightly better now.

A long way to go .
You are entitled to your opinion and you may be referring to your area

Sincerely, in my area, it is now WORSE
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ijaya123: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

Are you kidding me?

So it was fashola that made it so?

You think the power sector is bet9ja?

Maybe it was Nnamdi Kanu that made it so.

Quit being a kid here. Under Fashola, Nigeria attained and exceeded 5000mw of power generation, the first in the history of this nation.

Only fools and the mentally demented argue with facts.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by CSTR1003: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Ijaya123:

Maybe it was Nnamdi Kanu that made it so.

Quit being a kid here. Under Fashola, Nigeria attained and exceeded 5000mw of power generation, the first in the history of this nation.

Only fools and the mentally demented argue with facts.
Pls tell me any 5000 mw power station that fashola built ?
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Ijaya123: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

Pls tell me any 5000 mw power station that fashola built ?

If you can show me what previous governments did with power in 16yrs, I will enlighten you further.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by CSTR1003: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Ijaya123:

If you can show me what previous governments did with power in 16yrs, I will enlighten you further.
Please just go away.

You have no idea of what we are talking about.
Re: "Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. by Namotech: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Electricity!!! I fear for this our country, let no man who lives in AsoRock talk to us about stable electricity.... Let Fashiola come and live at Alagbado in Ilorin, kwara state, then he would understand what it means to exist without Electricity...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Poised To Create More Than 500,000 Jobs - VP Osinbajo / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.