Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (116120 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by chronique(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Truly, I know that a large percentage of their offerings from each parish,are remitted to the headquarters. Why this is so,I do not know.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Realhommie(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Untainted007:

God bless you my brother, I'm impressed cos u wrote what's in my mind out. Churches hardly give out but takes from the people. I'm a RCCG member and even at that they do hold house fellowship in my apartment. Do u knw there is a brilliant teenager in my house fellowship whose parents could not afford to pay for his senior secondary school fees and we approached the church to assist even if its from the offering we return back to the church so the working class among us in the center can add to whatever the church gives. Do you knw the people in charge of welfare in church has been posting us here and there, giving us flimsy excuses since last year till date.
This is so touching... Churches these day's have become something else, most of them are hardly the place to go for succour yet it ought to be one of their primary responsibilities just as Christ admonished..
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by xest(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.
wether u like it or not pastors r thieves for demanding tithes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by tallynice1: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
If our youth cannel the force they use in going to church this days into innovation and productivity Nigeria will be better for it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by luwabrooklyn(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Daviddson:
I do have my own reservations about certain things or sermons being preached in RCCG, but I'll not blindly believe that pastor Adeboye is doing any of them for intentional personal gains or that he's another satanic man hiding under the garb of "pastor".
Adeboye said you can't go to a man of God empty handed exactly opposite to what Jesus taught
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by labelle123(f): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Emmacolinho:
Make proper research and stop being as clueless as the president. I work with the accounting department of Africa Missions and i know how the money comes in and how it is spent. Africa Missions is not the only project handled by the RCCG and it has an official account which even Mummy G.O is not a signatory to she is the visionaire and not the dictator. My friend if you are confused, the Mission has a website where you can see and get all the information you need from.
Secondly, lands are not sold in the Redemption Camp!!! It's given based on certain terms that if you ain't cool with, you can back off
Certain terms like?
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by chidex88: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
I like Rccg, but they have failed in the way they choose or allocate parishes to their part-time pastors. Av seen terrible men, just that dey can hold microphone and stand in church, they will be giving a parish. I know they have a vision of making church accessible to all but the aim have been defeated. In my area, each family have their own parish, after beer parlour next shop will be redeem church and the next will be bet9ja. The church is like a business in so many areas now,.. Pa Adeboye should look deeply into the administration of the church, they have really missed the mark.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Flashh: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The Christian God's cousin called Lucifer is using u.
Get thee behind me; you son of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Charly68:
unless he disclose his parish,the church is too large to identify people like that

he said he was the most senior RCCG pastor in france
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Walelavender(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Looking for a perfect Church? No, you ain't gonna see one, anytime soon....until Christ returns.
No Church without it flaws. However,it is not unexpected that opinions and attack against the Church won't been seen during a time like this. Yes, you can't rule out reservations on how somethings are done, but calling a dog a bad name because you want to hang it seems ludicrous.

Over two decades in RCCG and have had several pastors who have either left to start their own ministries or to join another without hassles. The Church is not in any way programmed not to have your own mind. Very laughable, when I read comments about the insinuation of members behaving as robots-it doesn't happen like that grin

Now to Pastor Wellington, wherever the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. There is no greater bondage as a self-inflicted one.
You don't become a Full Pastor overnight or by duress. Could that process be termed-a bondage?

A lot of Nigerian Christians need a lot of growing up to do, with the help of the Holy Spirit. Always analysing the LOGO and throwing away the RHEMA.

ROMANS 8:14 !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by bolluntin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
hmm, you are really good at cooking lies up but you are mesing with the wrong blade.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by gbemoh: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Atleast you would sleep better tonight. Kudos!!! Tell us other shylocks you know sir !
talk2percy:
Adeboye is Shylock! This man is so mean and deceptive!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by gbemoh: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
29 year old Chidex is angry and disappointed in RCCG Management.
chidex88:
I like Rccg, but they have failed in the way they choose or allocate parishes to their part-time pastors. Av seen terrible men, just that dey can hold microphone and stand in church, they will be giving a parish. I know they have a vision of making church accessible to all but the aim have been defeated. In my area, each family have their own parish, after beer parlour next shop will be redeem church and the next will be bet9ja. The church is like a business in so many areas now,.. Pa Adeboye should look deeply into the administration of the church, they have really missed the mark.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by RGem(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
chidex88:
I cant agree less. Rccg is beginning to litter everywhere. You can find like 5 on a street.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by ezef2k4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Dirty GO from top to bottom
I see tru all his lies everytime he tells a lie
U better watch your tongue!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Prdo: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
The devil is a liar. This so called revelation/exposition is nothing short of an attack on the church of the living God. If you are not satisfied with the mode of doing things in the RCCG, you should leave the church quietly and not blaspheme the church of God.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Realhommie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
tallynice1:
If our youth cannel the force they use in going to church this days into innovation and productivity Nigeria will be better for it
#Fact..
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Dee60: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Untainted007:
That is the reason Jesus said judgement will start from churches 1 Peter 4 vs 17 and I cor 5 vs 12.
I wonder the kind of sermon Pastors preach to the congregation when at the end everything is centered around money, why not leave the preaching and focus on asking of money.

HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS I HAVE CONFIRMED IT BEFORE WHEN CONSIDERING ACQUIRING A PROPERTY IN THE REDEMPTION CAMP. I ASKED FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT IF YOU DESIST TO GO TO RCCG AGAIN, YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE BOUGHT BY THE CHURCH AT SOME KIND OF AMOUNT THAT MY NOT WORTH THE ORIGINAL COST.

Not true. RCCG does not sell land to people. Meaning that the land belongs to the church. It is your choice to build or not. If the church does not maintain that rule that only members can build, imagine what that could turn to - Even a shiite leader will go and own a property there. There are rules everywhere. You get a FREE land, but you cannot dictate what happens if you dont want to be in the church again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by jamislaw(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nothing serious in Christainity anyway business as usual.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Chubhie: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Same is applicable to the winners chapel brand.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Duru009(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
RCCG has come to stay. Its too late for you bro!
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by cantok(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

the roman catholic church is commercially minded
Practice Church Bazaar, The practice of selling "indulgences" is the roman catholic church is commercially minded
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by pafisayo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Nobody forced you into being a member, yet you graduated to bring a Pastor and you're still saying these?

You are spiritual baby, Sir. I put it to you you are a nursing child in spiritual things.
Even in the natural, you don't bite the fingers that fed you. I don't know how long you've been there but it's immaturity to throw sand.

No organization ever will take you in. Why? Betrayal is the word. If you could say such things after all these years of feign loyalty, you could bring them down.

The issue of Top employees leaving an establishment and casting aspersions isn't a news, even in the worldly settings. You don't have to do anything, people leave.
Some quietly and some angrily, we don't know why.

Heard of one lady who was like President Donald Trump's right hand person leave. Many people sought to hear her unveil some 'bad' reason she left.
She locked up. She actually was more than instrumental in Trump winning the election.

Is Trump perfect? No. That loud mouth president...

LOYALTY is a scarce commodity in the market of business establishment.

Note: am not taking sides neither do i truly believe this story..
but the type of loyalty you are preaching up here is one of the reason Nigeria is a Mess!!!
Fashola ambode and co can’t bite the hands that did fed them or brought them into power that’s why it’s a common believe Lagos state is in the pocket of Bola Ahmed tinubu..
Even our popular president is a student of your type of loyalty that’s why he can’t bite Fulani herdsmen! Pays ransom to Bokoram and also let his northern compatriot who fed him power to get away with just about anything .

That type of loyalty has not helped and will not hel Nigeria
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by nosagold(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
God bless Pastor Adeboye and keep him. The same God who started his race will help him finish well.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
chronique:
Truly, I know that a large percentage of their offerings from each parish,are remitted to the headquarters. Why this is so,I do not know.

Its a Franchise
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Barzinime(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
See them undecided undecided
well i dont blame you, your Masters did a good mind control job
Eyes wide shut
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.
Those are quotes from people wiser than your Pastors and made significant benefits to the development of mankind.
Not people that live the lavish lifestyles but strike fear of heaven and hell.
Most of you dont read your bible, cos if you do, you will understand.

My people perish cos they lack wisdom

TheKingIsHere:
Paid liar. You can't tarnish Pa Adeboye's name. undecided

Even that online scammer called freeze is scamming people via donations for his online church.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Nobody forced you into being a member, yet you graduated to bring a Pastor and you're still saying these?

You are spiritual baby, Sir. I put it to you you are a nursing child in spiritual things.
Even in the natural, you don't bite the fingers that fed you. I don't know how long you've been there but it's immaturity to throw sand.

No organization ever will take you in. Why? Betrayal is the word. If you could say such things after all these years of feign loyalty, you could bring them down.

The issue of Top employees leaving an establishment and casting aspersions isn't a news, even in the worldly settings. You don't have to do anything, people leave.
Some quietly and some angrily, we don't know why.

Heard of one lady who was like President Donald Trump's right hand person leave. Many people sought to hear her unveil some 'bad' reason she left.
She locked up. She actually was more than instrumental in Trump winning the election.

Is Trump perfect? No. That loud mouth president...

LOYALTY is a scarce commodity in the market of business establishment.

So ad u saying u support the lies of Adeboye
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Topmaike007(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
pansophist:
I am waiting for the eediots that will still come and defend RCCG. Of all the churches in the world, only in Nigeria tithe is the main subject and somehow, members cant use their brain and question such a system of robbery.
in this case you are the idiot to believe such a makeup story
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by Osanoghodua1: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
The people that fought and rebelled against God, even though Moses had pleaded with God not to destroy them, God said I have heard you, go and check how many entered the promise land, not one. Shalom, just take yield how you speak against an anointed servant of God. God bless you all, Amen. Pastor E.A Adeboye my beloved father.
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by bioda: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is a half truth!. They take the remaining in what sense? Does he mean the pastors spend the remaining on personal affairs, or he means the pastors spend the remaining on the local church needs?. The latter is what is obtainable. Not forgetting that part of the remitted is used for paying salaries of full time pastors from the HQ.

Euouae:
"He also claimed that RCCG is a franchise system of operation, where each parish belongs to each pastor and the pastors of each branch are expected to pay 70-75 per cent of their income to the headquarters of the church while they take the remaining for themselves. In order word, the church is loaning their brand to them in return for members' money"

100% Correct
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by pafisayo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
kereman1:
Scandals in christainity, ppl paid by buhari to ridicle d image of christainity. So he may hv course to islamize d nation.
I swear any negative thg is directly or indirectly link to hm.
Quote me @ ur peril

You give our supposed Dull President too much credit.. the only person who gets more blame more than him happens to be the Devil himself.
The ones we can’t blame on the Devil we dump it on Buhari - I know e is the President of Nigeria but theoretically we have succeeded in making him Vice-Satan/deputy Devil.

Buhari paying people to ridicule Christianity ?
If as a Christian you still believe Buhari’s payment to some set of people is the Reason we have been hearing and seeing some sort of madness in the church then you need to study your bible cos the Bible did clearly state at some
Point these things will happen!!! And yes they are happening and yes judgement will start in the church .

Oh you mentioned no one should quote you and now that I have it would not be Christian like to shoot at me some sort of insult .

Thanks
Re: Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" by emmasege: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
RCCG is a church with no clear-cut doctrines and visions. I've never been an admirer of the Church or their Daddy G.O. which are both overrated in my own view.

When it bothers on Pastor Adeboye's position as the GO or on retaining the financial strength of his church through tithing, he's very vocal. But when it bothers on the lives or safety of Nigerian Christians who are becoming more endangered by the day, he keeps mute. I find it difficult to follow or believe such Christian leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.