Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? (1276 Views)

Any Cpa Guru Here?? / Meet The Successful Binary Guru Here / Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by Och77(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2010
Hi all, why not lets open a thread where we exchange ideas on internet marketing. I believe the market is broad enough for all, we need not hide information. Lets know of the shortest possible and legal way of making money on the net. Cheers all.

1 Like

Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 9:24pm On May 30, 2010
I would try to put a few steps for those that have being wondering how to start getting on the net and trying to earn money. I must admit it is quite easy but dedication is the key to success.
A lot of ways to make money over the net have being mentioned before on NL, gambling, pay to click, web page designing , paid to survey but believe me, you only start to make real money with these programs when, you have your own web site or blog.

There are 2 ways
1.To make money you can create a product and sell or promote and earn your money.
2. You can belong or take part in a scheme, sign up as an affiliate to a program and sale someone’s product

Whatever step you take, the basic remains the same. You need your own web site or blog to start making money.
Believe me, stop thinking about the product to sell, forget about what topic niche you want to write about. Do not think if you want a blog or a web page, it does not make a difference.
Just publish something on the net that is the first step.  The mind set to start earning money on the web is what you have to work on first. To make money, you have to start by being on the web, think of the web as your workshop to make money.
I never finished any computer, internet or web building course, I set up and run restaurants for a living. The urge to spend more time with my family and start making some passive income got me started on trying to make money on the internet so I could spend more time at home. I started playing around with blogging in March of this year, and after a lot of researching and surfing finally got my first payment by the end of May (not much just $311). I just want to point out, that now I found out how and it is much easier to increase this to a few thousands in the next coming months.
Why do 97% of people trying to make money over the internet fail? Because they had the wrong mind set. I follow the E.U.I rule

Educating – you are going to have to learn new skills, do not be put off. If you can place a post on this forum you can learn these skills easily.

Understanding –you have to understand these new skills

Implementing-many people have taken courses or read good ebooks but fail to implement. I can show you that it is very easy to do.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by Och77(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hi, thanks for the information, can you please trow more light on what exactly you did to earn your first $311? It will be good if some of us who are interested can replicate what you did,this will go a long way to help others.
Cheers and God bless.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by infogenius(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2010
@hdwada,

I love your second sentence.
@ poster.
It is just dedication and focus.Learn a business model and run with till you get something out of it before you venture into other models.
Or else you will just waste valuable time and money.
But as an advice do not start with data entry,paid to read e-mails and surveys.
Cheers.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hi, duplicate my results, ok yes I can show you word for word.
Slow down, get to know the web, to successes on the web you need to change your mind set.
It is very easy to copy and paste, duplicate a system and try to succeed on the web, but  this method leads you nowhere. Yes, you make some money a few bucks that is. If you really want to make money  and I mean make MONEY, you have to First start this way. Get a blog. Why I say start with a blog it is very easy to start and you would need it later. I would explain later why.
Did you know - 97% of people FAIL in Internet Marketing.
97%!  Why is that so high? The answer is - because for most - an Internet Business is the first time they will have worked for themselves.
Now - there is NOTHING wrong with this - in fact it is to be applauded that many have the entrepreneurial bug ,  but it does mean the majority enter this business needing to learn some new skills first.
Most online - at one time or another - believe that just HAVING a product - means they are in business (this is not helped by so many so-called gurus who scream from the roof top how easy it is to make money online, ) But I have to tell you, a product is not a business. There are a ton of people with great products - making no money.And let me add to this.A website is also not a business - again - there are millions of websites making nothing.So if a product is not a business - and a website is not a business - what IS a business?
The answer? Customers.
When you joined NL they asked you to fill in a form they now how your data to use their service, you are their customer. Look at @infogenius's web site from his post, when you go to his page. His first page is a capture page,to get information from him you have to give your contact details. This is called a capture page and this is how you build your client base. By the way @infogenius, nice page very effective and to the point capture page.
As you can see here he is building his customer list.
Robert Kiyosaki once said 'The rich build networks, everyone else looks for work.' Look at all the really successful online ventures - Twitter - Facebook - Linked In,
They have all built networks.
Look in the offline world. Mobile phones, TV networks
Call it a database - customers - list , it really doesn't matter. They have built networks.
Those that are successful - in ANY industry - have an INSTANT SOURCE of customers - that they have collected over time. And 80% of your income - will come from the SAME 20% of your customers. This is the mind set I am talking about.
Do you just want to duplicate my system or learn how to make your own system? The choice is yours I can show you and I must add for free. It’s really very easy, if you have the right mind set and ready to dedicate some time to learn new skills.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by ayo84(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hi, duplicate my results, ok yes I can show you word for word.
Slow down, get to know the web, to successes on the web you need to change your mind set.
It is very easy to copy and paste, duplicate a system and try to succeed on the web, but this method leads you nowhere. Yes, you make some money a few bucks that is. If you really want to make money and I mean make MONEY, you have to First start this way. Get a blog. Why I say start with a blog it is very easy to start and you would need it later. I would explain later why.
Did you know - 97% of people FAIL in Internet Marketing.
97%! Why is that so high? The answer is - because for most - an Internet Business is the first time they will have worked for themselves.
Now - there is NOTHING wrong with this - in fact it is to be applauded that many have the entrepreneurial bug , but it does mean the majority enter this business needing to learn some new skills first.
Most online - at one time or another - believe that just HAVING a product - means they are in business (this is not helped by so many so-called gurus who scream from the roof top how easy it is to make money online, ) But I have to tell you, a product is not a business. There are a ton of people with great products - making no money.And let me add to this.A website is also not a business - again - there are millions of websites making nothing.So if a product is not a business - and a website is not a business - what IS a business?
The answer? Customers.
When you joined NL they asked you to fill in a form they now how your data to use their service, you are their customer. Look at @infogenius's web site from his post, when you go to his page. His first page is a capture page,to get information from him you have to give your contact details. This is called a capture page and this is how you build your client base. By the way @infogenius, nice page very effective and to the point capture page.
As you can see here he is building his customer list.
Robert Kiyosaki once said 'The rich build networks, everyone else looks for work.' Look at all the really successful online ventures - Twitter - Facebook - Linked In,
They have all built networks.
Look in the offline world. Mobile phones, TV networks
Call it a database - customers - list , it really doesn't matter. They have built networks.
Those that are successful - in ANY industry - have an INSTANT SOURCE of customers - that they have collected over time. And 80% of your income - will come from the SAME 20% of your customers. This is the mind set I am talking about.
Do you just want to duplicate my system or learn how to make your own system? The choice is yours I can show you and I must add for free. It’s really very easy, if you have the right mind set and ready to dedicate some time to learn new skills.

ABEG MAKE PERSON CLAP FOR THIS GUY

true yarns, everybody is looking for a quick way to make money these days, they have forgotten the basic fundamentals, you need a list of potential customers, capture them first, engage them , give them a free service, grow your list, thats the beuty of the internet biz, nnairaland started way back,now its reaching over 500,000,and that means more money in seun's pocket, and nairaland is growing everyday

its a free service , but makes the owner millions, its absurd when you see nigerians selling all these get rich quick schemes on the internet.thats not real ecommerce.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
@ayo84 thank you for your claps : 
Yes it is absurd when you see I wouldn't just say only Nigerians but many scammers for different parts of the world, praying on newcomers to the internet. I have being a victim too sad
But like I promised @Och77, I would show him for Free how to get started if he just sets up a blog and shows his interested in working a bit.

I like your face book page and I definitely would be ordering some of your tee-shirts for my sons.  I am new to this internet biz thing and just finished setting up my first web site, which is not doing to bad just trying to fix some bugs that are appearing from time to time. But when I am done I would like some advise on starting something like your facebook page.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by Thethy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
Money is made online the way it is being made offline.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
Making the Internet Work for You - It Starts With The Mindset,

It has been proven time after time after time after time, that the way we look at our life is essentially a barometer of our expectations.
This is based on what we've been taught we are worthy of having and capable of achieving.
These influences are mostly inspired by external influences - such as family, upbringing, and community.
Here's a thought for you.

Most people will go to the time and effort of writing a will at some stage of their life, to say what they want to happen after they die. Few people put the same effort into what they want to happen whilst they are still here. Take a moment right now to notice how you look at the world.

How do you view the business of making money online? Be honest!!
Do you believe that it will be difficult but it can be done?
Or secretly deep down inside do you think it won't really work for you?
If you chose the latter - firstly congratulations on being honest with yourself.
But secondly - let me tell you clearly and plainly - making money online IS something that the average person CAN do. But the FIRST step is adopting the correct mindset.

Are you plagued by negative thoughts? The 'yeahs' - the ' buts'? If so, it is critical that you cut those thoughts out as soon as they start.
Whatever you think about constantly, you will create.
If you're continually focusing on how difficult your goal is, you will never achieve it.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by wadmanltd: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
I like your way of thinking. No risk no gain.
I must admit I was a bit skeptical of your site at first.
But thanks for the e-book really straight forward stuff. Can't believe it was free I've saved it so I can make easy reference to it.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by vihi: 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
I have read the guru stuff on Forum and it makes a lot of sense. It has really changed my own mindset. I think I am going to create more time for this internet business and start making money; I mean real kudi not kobo kobo. btw
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 1:56am On Jun 09, 2010
I think I am going to create more time for this internet business and start making money; I mean real kudi not kobo kobo.
@vihi good choice, that’s the spirit. Just remember you have to start from somewhere.

I had lunch today with a colleague, who is in the same biz as I am (gastronomy, not the internet marketing). He complained bitterly of how the recession is taking a big hit in his business (if you live in Europe and own a restaurant, you would understand what I mean) and was surprised why I was not in a panic mode. I spoke to him on the possibilities of internet marketing and the low costs to start but he kept on giving reasons why he could not start. This made me create a list of myths of making money online that I would like to share with you.

Making Money Online -- Shattering a Few Myths,

Myth No. 1
It's impossible for the average Joe to make money online
This simply is not true. Making Money Online is a skill - and all skills can be learned. Like any skill it will take time and persistence and patience - but it can be done.
It took me just over 4 months from starting to make $97/day (not every day but certainly a lot).

Myth No. 2
I don't know anything about computers
Guess what? Nor did 99% people when they began. I certainly didn't.
Do you really think that EVERYONE making money online are technical geniuses? I can tell you of COUNTLESS people who are making money online - from all walks of life of all abilities and of all ages. And all these people did - is TOOK ACTION - despite their doubt and fear (which we all have).

Myth No. 3
I haven't got the time
This is probably the most used excuse I hear all the time when I talk with people.
The one thing that we all have in common is that we all have 24 hours in our day. What sets the more successful apart from the rest - is how proactive and productive they are with this time.
Don't have the time? Work through lunch - do an hour at night. When I started in this business I got up 2 hours earlier every morning for 3 months - to study and learn and educate myself.
If we make good use of our time - this will give us a great advantage - for scarcely one in a thousand individuals ever put his or her time to anywhere near it's potential. Doing so - is being true to ourselves - taking control and accepting responsibility.

Myth No. 4
I don't know where to start
Ok - I'll give you this. By far the hardest part of this business is NOT the actual act of making money - BUT knowing how to START making money.
In other words - knowing exactly what to do FIRST.
The most common question I get asked is---- 'How do I start?'
There is simply way too much information out there. You could spend forever 'learning' and perpetually be in a state of 'about-to-start'.

The biggest myth about making money online is that it is hard to get started.

The following is the FIRST thing you need to do.

Acknowledge that it is going to take time. I suggest giving yourself at least 6 months. This is after all a business you are creating. You would not expect to be in profit immediately if you were creating an OFF line business. Why should ON line be any different?
Sure you can make money quicker once you know the basics - but these basics can take you a few months to get confident with.
This business starts by learning the basics of how to create your own website.
Now if this thought terrifies you - please do not worry - you are by no means alone. Every newcomer (myself included) at one point or another was aghast at the idea of creating a website.

But you can create a website within a few hours.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by wadmanltd: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
Wow! shocked Did anyone else get the free video? This is some much easier than reading the ebook.
Can't wait to start creating my site. cool
Thanks hdwada
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by vihi: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
@wadmanltd
How did you get the free video tutorial? I am interested too; as it sounds so great.
Vihi
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by wadmanltd: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
@vihi, click on the link at the bottom of hdwada's post and fill in your name and email. I got the e-book as soon as i signed up and the video came the following day.
But there was no promise of this free video, it might be a limited thing.
Good Luck and let us know if you get the video.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
Wow! Shocked Did anyone else get the free video? This is some much easier than reading the ebook.
Can't wait to start creating my site. Cool
Thanks hdwada
@wadmanltd your are welcome.

They are  27  step be step video courses, explaining how to start an on-line biz (my mentor prepared them for those of us who prefer to actually see how it is done). On registering for the e-book I send the video course to you on the second day upon registering. It is very easy to get overwhelmed with information especially when you are trying to learn something new on-line.
After 7 days upon getting your e-book (like I said I don't want to overwhelm you with to much info at once) I would send you my success grenade, which is a day by day news letter to help guide you even further to your goal of making money on line.

@vihi if you have registered already you would be getting your link to these video courses on your second day after getting your e-book. These video courses are like an on-line school to show you how to start an on-line biz. I hope they would be of great use to you as they were to me.
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by vihi: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2010
I am happy to say that I have now recived the video course and I think it's great. All these for free? Chris you're simply wonderful. I will take time to go through all the modules one by one.
Thanks Chris, thanks hdwada
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by suxes2005(m): 2:24am On Jun 12, 2010
I am also an internet marketer but now facing
website flipping

www.millionairenewbie.com
www.suxesinfo..com

SHALOM
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2010
Is there anyone that has tried using click bank before?
It was one of the first things I tried after going on line with no success but now it has started working for me. If anyone needs help just ask?
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by suxes2005(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2010
Clickbank, yeah no big deal about clickbank
now, if u know how to promote product
u wil make money from them

Thanks to God I just finished my second release
in Nigerian Internet Market

THE EMERGENCY CASH REPORT

see for urself at www.millionairenewbie.com

SHALOM
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2010
Piece of poo, same story year after year
Re: Any Internetmaketing 'guru' Here? by hdwada: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
@didadavid you probably have had some bad experience over the net trying to start an online biz, that you would like to share with us? I know I have had some before I started earning.

The reason why as you put it the same piece of poo, you keep hearing year after year is because it is.

I don't know how it was last year cause I only started internet marketing this year but most of the material and ideas I am using now and I am a 100% sure others as well, were discovered  in the 90's. It is up to each individual to pick which method works for him best and improve on it and then apply it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted / How To Find Wheat Buyers In Nigeria / How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.