Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? (2837 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Stellanaija001(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
This happened in Lagos Nigeria, a guy proposed to his boyfriend.
Tell us what you think about.

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by YomiTee123(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gawd help us all
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by chukxie(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
That's not Lagos. By their foreheads you shall know them. Definitely SA.

21 Likes

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nofav0rs(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
These are not Nigerians. I can confidently tell you they are either Kenyans or South Africans

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Twoclans(f): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
The black furniture (chair) looks nice, where are the furniture experts is that wood or plastic?

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by mikejj(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin haha see joke d guy they even blush...uwaku

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fûck...
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by izaray(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin haha see joke d guy they even blush...uwaku
cheesy
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by phayvoursky(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
My God. I thought black guys love women the most.

OP you better mind yourself.

Those psychos ain't Nigerian neither is that place Lagos.
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Such news come from Kenya or Zimbabwe, the irredeemable sh1ttesthole countries. angry
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by UDUJ(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stellanaija001:
This happened in Lagos Nigeria, a guy proposed to his boyfriend.
Tell us what you think about.

You must be high on some expired weed. These are not Nigerians. By their foreheads and facial structure you know they are from one of these weird African countries like Kenya or Uganda

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Joburg
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Stycon(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think it's bullshit kiss
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by delkuf(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
YomiTee123:
Gawd help us all
more like God kill this idiots
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
chukxie:
That's not Lagos. By their foreheads you shall know them. Definitely SA.
sharp guy!
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018

Somebody's Anus Is About To Regret Life

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have more important things to think about
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
14 years imprisonment grin
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Pussyisfood: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
F.ucking ret.ard. That bulls.hit didn't happen in Nigeria. It happened in Kenya. The name of the one kneeling is Waititu and the name of the one standing is Kamande. Does that sound anything Nigerian to you or are you high on ecstasy mixed with hypnotics?

http://www.mambaonline.com/2017/11/02/anger-lesedi-fm-producer-says-gay-people-spreading-need-rehabilitation/

And this is where the fa.ggot proposed to his beautiful monkey boyfriend.
http://youthvillage.co.ke/kenyan-gay-love-birds-set-to-wed/

PS: Fuc.k nairaland for censoring my choices of words. Even Facebook, Twitter and Instagram don't do that sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Sydney17(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
They are south African! For me na the two bottles of my fav castle lite bear dey remind me of my adventure in SA! No better place to jolly pass jozy
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by chukxie(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Netanyahu1:
sharp guy!

No make the Op. He/She think say we no sabi anything .
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by CyberGypsy(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:
The black furniture (chair) looks nice, where are the furniture experts is that wood or plastic?
I think it pure ceramic .. lol
Re: Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think?? by Bobosneh: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2018
pls can someone remind me the name of that movie again

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. / Why I Hate Naija Girls So Much / Jesus Christ is coming very soon, Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.