Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday (1702 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
in every country, we have the center (rich) and the periphery (poor). I belong to the 75 percent of poor people in nigeria. I can't help but envy some nairalanders well-to-do as I hope to be like them someday
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by MhizAJ(f): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hummmmmm

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
1) autojosh - this guy is up-to-date with the latest cars in town because he's into automobiles. You won't believe I don't know the difference between toyota, camry, lexus and the rest. While growing as a deprived boy, I saw all cars as the same because it was a privilege whenever I entered any
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
2) edoboy33 - a 'soft' boy born with a silver spoon. news has it that he dabbles in politics. Changing phones or clothes is not hard for him as the means is there. For me, I dare not misplace the little I have as I can't replace them
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
3) queensuccubus - she's independent, unlike me. She's a fashionista with nice physique. I also admire the fact that she can comfortably travel to places as the back up is there. Last time, she was in indonesia then thailand. Who born me enter lagos, talk more of getting international passport
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by purem(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Isn't it amusing how this life works?

No matter how or what you are there will always be people that are looking up to you

And you as an individual you will always see people that you will be looking up to

OP is here looking up to some faceless people he hasn't met, while some people that knows him in physical are wishing to be like him
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by purem(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:
3) queensuccubus - she's independent, unlike me. She's a fashionista with nice physique. I also admire the fact that she can comfortably travel to places as the back up is there. Last time, she was in indonesia then thailand. Who born me enter lagos, talk more of getting international passport

This is a faceless forum

This people might not be what you think they're

Some people are just using nairaland as an antidote for boredom.
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
4) papikush - the lady's man. From his utterances, you can tell he's good around women and must have 'worked' on lots of them. It's disheartening when guys share their escapades but I can't boast of any. At 26, I can't woo a girl properly or initiate intimacy (timid). Hmmm.... This is not unconnected to the fact that I lack the complete paraphernalias to execute the task
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by ghost3040: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
This land is not for sale...stay off
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
5) fynestboi - This guy is famous. His sobriequet befits his looks. He is a moderator on this forum and a member of the student union government in his school. Many admire him and look up to him. I doubt if any one know or care about me sef.

I'm just here, on a sofa, because i'm incapacitated by an ailment. I pray I can divinely gain vigour in order to work for fame in the future
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Adasun(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ubunja and ilegend; those two or nobody.

I will need ubunja's sense to block any manipulation's in ladies or business world and ilegend sense for making money.

With those 2 niggahs brain, am gain and gud to go

4 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by 6660M0666: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Looking up to people is never advisable, looking up to people you have never met is even worse, looking up to people, looking up to people you have never met, on the internet, ( on a faceless forum, no less) that's even worse!!!

Check out Hebrews 12:2 to know who you should look up to.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Divay22(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by KushyKush: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ladies man fire undecided

Divay22:
Lol

He loves you... Change the signature please kiss
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Well every man with his own desire and belief..
As for me i will like to not just be like, but i want to be more richer than bill gate someday..

I know it will happen and I'm 100% certain about it..

like the line in 2face's song, nor be everybody na go make this money"

The reality about life is that, 1% of the present 100% romancelanders will be amongst the world richest men in like few years from now..

The question is, how do you know these future billionaires?
Some lucky ones will still be friends with these few future billionaires, while the unlucky ones will choose other romancelanderz as friends..

A wise man or woman chooses his or her friends wisely..

Be wise!!!!!!!!?!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
So... What should we do now?
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:
Ladies man fire undecided

He loves you... Change the signature please kiss
He doesn't
If giving me life is the love, then let him take it sad
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by KushyKush: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Divay22:

He doesn't

Do you mind if we talk about this?

I know how you feel. Trust me.
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Are you depressed? You sound like you have a great sorrow somewhere in the recesses of your mind dripping into your consciousness like a tap half-closed. Where you are coming from, is where I have been, but resolutely dug myself out of.

I come from an extremely poor home. We weren't always poor, that is, we were doing fine until my father became sick, and he being the breadwinner of the family couldn't provide for us anymore. He was bedridden for sixteen years and finally departed some eleven years ago when I was just 15 years old. My mom is the one who carried us, fed us, bathed us, fathered, and mothered us. Today, at the age of forty-nine, she looks a decade older on account of the stress and suffering she saw with whilst raising us.

All of these things make me sad when I reflect upon them. For one, my education would have been smoother, my life would have been a vertical plane of one achievement piled atop another, but it isn't; things turned out the way they did--for this, I am both thankful and dismayed. But it's fine, material well-being is not a given in our society and if we dwell too much on our lack, we forget the most important thing we have: our heart, our sensibilities, the gift of breath and the daily bread: regardless of how strong or small it is; we are still living, and for this we should be thankful.

If you desire the good things of life, don't stay back, don't be constrained by your environment. In my next post, I will share with you what my mentor advised me to do some six years ago when I was in your shoes; but till then, keep dreaming, keep smiling, keep aspiring, and enjoying life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Don't worry I will,I must blow one day by God's grace

Life is a stage
There is a saying you can be inspired through many ways
And today I must tell you edoboy inspired me this night.
I have been fooling myself on Nl without think about my life

I am really sorry if i offended you guys on Nl and to those I caused their ban
Have mercy on me

Please forgive me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some years ago, I was without hope, at rock bottom, a living-dead, but then I met a wonderful American teacher who agreed to become my mentor. Here's the first email he sent me. I read it every morning and its potency is yet to dissipate. It might not really be for you, but try draw some parallels from the message. For me, the most important message in there is that poverty is escapable, but only with deliberate action. Enjoy!

Sorry I missed sending the message this past Wednesday.

I know how you feel and the absolutely gut-wrenching hell that poverty is. I was born in poverty, but I escaped; you too can.

I would suggest that you first delineate time to goals. 1,3,5, 7, 10 year goals. Then begin to plot what you can and cannot do in that time period.

I would also start a course in Meditation to deal with concentration goals. Use YouTube and Coursera as your college. There are many meditation videos on YouTube. Your goal is to start at 5,10, 20 minutes and longer and then expand that to doing it several times a day.

Also on YouTube I would start engaging someone like Tony Robbins or even find his books and audio tapes. I’ve found Personal Power to be amazing and it’s old enough but still incredibly useful so you can probably find it for free, cheap.

Your educational path should be through Coursera until you can find a program or university to get into. Coursera will give you a school experience with courses, teachers, work due, progress measurement and ability to have your progress charted or validated with certificates. I would create a LinkedIn Profile and begin building your network and marking your skills down. It might be light at first but over time you will build them.

If you can also engage the work of Ruby Payne to learn about Social Class and strategies for getting out of poverty—-budgeting, resources to build, etc.. You need a charting system to follow.

To personally chart yourself start a handwritten journal with deliberate goals for day, month, year so that you can routinely go back and see your progress,. You want to get as many certifications as you can—-driver’s license, a passport, basic work skill certifications. Go online to Microsoft and do their Digital Literacy program through to Advanced. You’ll get certificates, ranked in Microsoft’s system and the MS Office system is worldwide on 94% of computers so you’ll be increasing a marketable skill. At some point look at how to shift you current job to the periphery and look at an internship or basic job you can maybe do at a corporation—-you need to see business systems from the inside as much as possible, which is why you’ll settle for an internship if necessary. If possible at the local university audit a class. By auditing one a semester you’ll get again a learning of a school-based system, a logic to conclusion process.

Don’t have children. Don’t get married. Wait. Until you’re over 30. Those two things will hamper you in developing and force you to take on responsibilities that will slow you down significantly.

Work your planned steps with a date planner, a wall calendar, a system of journaling, meditation and classes online and offline and within a year’s time you’ll see the beginnings of achievement steps.

Smile, Kyle

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by McBrooklyn(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
I wanna be like me... Just me!! cool
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by McBrooklyn(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Divay22:

He doesn't

Fûck... Jewel, I can't believe this is coming from you... shocked
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by ba7man(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
This pic below is the reality of many Nairaland billionaires and big boy's.

5 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Gofwane(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Divay22:

He doesn't
I can relate with this. It can be very frustrating when you are facing a lot of challenges and some people will come to tell you ''IT'S THE WILL OF GOD'' angry Makes me wonder which type of God is this that enjoys seeing people suffering? How does my suffering benefits him?
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by banjeezay(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
your list is incomplete without nwaamaikpe's name undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
ba7man:
cheesy
ba7man:
lmao

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Divay22(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

Do you mind if we talk about this?

I know how you feel. Trust me.
Okay
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Safiaa(f): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Well every man with his own desire and belief..
As for me i will like to not just be like, but i want to be more richer than bill gate someday..

I know it will happen and I'm 100% certain about it..

like the line in 2face's song, nor be everybody na go make this money"

The reality about life is that, 1% of the present 100% romancelanders will be amongst the world richest men in like few years from now..

The question is, how do you know these future billionaires?
Some lucky ones will still be friends with these few future billionaires, while the unlucky ones will choose other romancelanderz as friends..

A wise man or woman chooses his or her friends wisely..

Be wise!!!!!!!!?!!
What is this one saying?
Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Safiaa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
KOPT33:
Are you depressed? You sound like you have a great sorrow somewhere in the recesses of your mind dripping into your consciousness like a tap half-closed. Where you are coming from, is where I have been, but resolutely dug myself out of.

I come from an extremely poor home. We weren't always poor, that is, we were doing fine until my father became sick, and he being the breadwinner of the family couldn't provide for us anymore. He was bedridden for sixteen years and finally departed some eleven years ago when I was just 15 years old. My mom is the one who carried us, fed us, bathed us, fathered, and mothered us. Today, at the age of forty-nine, she looks a decade older on account of the stress and suffering she saw with whilst raising us.

All of these things make me sad when I reflect upon them. For one, my education would have been smoother, my life would have been a vertical plane of one achievement piled atop another, but it isn't; things turned out the way they did--for this, I am both thankful and dismayed. But it's fine, material well-being is not a given in our society and if we dwell too much on our lack, we forget the most important thing we have: our heart, our sensibilities, the gift of breath and the daily bread: regardless of how strong or small it is; we are still living, and for this we should be thankful.

If you desire the good things of life, don't stay back, don't be constrained by your environment. In my next post, I will share with you what my mentor advised me to do some six years ago when I was in your shoes; but till then, keep dreaming, keep smiling, keep aspiring, and enjoying life.

very nice message smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
I would rather do a list of Nairalanders I wouldn't like to be like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me / Is This A Disease Or What? .....anyone With Likely Experience / Ladies, Who Is The Husband Material For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.