Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey (33030 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by GodOfAction: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ex Big Brother Naija housemates Lolu, Anto and Khloe who were evicted on Sunday pictured with Rico Swavey during their media tour today.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/17/bbnaija-khloe-lolu-anto-meet-rico-swavey/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
1% is also there grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Victorakats(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by kestolove95(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alex for d mulla

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2018

Wait

Let Me Fry Shiit... I HOPE THE LIKE SHIIT

How Much Did They Pay You For Broadcastin Them
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Pierced(f): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
To me........Rico is the only person that deserves that money.......d guy has plans of opening a restaurant.......wat beta than of than investing it
in a business that's going to bring in mad profit?

I hope this yr......peeps don't vote for some one like efe that is currently giving people crap.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Aderewah: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
How does this information helplease us elect a sensible president next year?
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by SIRmanjar(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Small meat dem..The big masquerade dem are still in the house.
Can't wait to see pictures of alex,tobi ad the winner miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by akum78: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oyaa see Free
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by scarffield(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
the only chloe i knw z chloroquin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Vote via SMS
SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052. SMS voting is limited to 100 votes per user.

N30 per SMS, no free SMS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Kaxmytex(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pretending friends

Uptill now, i don't know why anto nominate rico for eviction

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by ukehnonny: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy
Anto the player.
Rico the cook.
Lolu the Grammarian.
Khloe the Confused one.

I wish you all the best in your new found fame.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by orijintv(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
See as boys fine pass girls!! Its hard to see a pretty girl this days, even with make ups on.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by oshe11: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anto come dey worwor oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Mandrake007(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
orijintv:
See as boys fine pass girls!! Its hard to see a pretty girl this days, even with make ups on.
naija girls are ugly na,take the makeup off most of em can't compete with certain guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.