Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey (33039 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Lolu And Anto Kissing (Pictured) / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
The truth is, the prize money shouldn't be the ultimate goal.
If they have talent, they will definitely make it after the show. Its all about showcasing your talent.
If you can sing, act, do comedy, the better for you.
If you're naturally gifted entertaining or you've honed that skill, you will definitely proudly earn more than that amount.
The only losers in the game are the talentless ones

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by dadavivo: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
davodyguy:

You're very very correct.

Its unimaginable that those with brains and creativity have left that house

Its Cece, Nina, Alex and Miracle vs Tobi.

This show is either scripted or the Igbo's as usual played the tribalism game.

In 2015, whilst Jonathan did very well in SouthWest and won two Northern States, buhari was unable to win a single Southeast state.

These guys are good at playing that card of 'we we' but can complain of marginalization

As an Igbo guy from day one I hated C cee just like many of my friends, but now that you Afonjas have brought up this matter of tribalism, I think I'm beginning to like C cee. Stop your tribalism, C cee is playing Tboss style in the house, or is Tboss an Igbo girl too?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Chidex50(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
GodOfAction:
clap for yourself
If you can channel this Energy to something more meaningful,i think you will be useful in future.What kind of tribalistic idiot are you? Can't we outgrow tribalism and sentimentalism in whatever we do in this country.People needs to be bannished from Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
veeveejay:

Why are you so bittered. Miracle or cee_c for the muller. Ggo and kiss naked wire
Keep deceiving yourself.
So you think ceeci can beat Tobi even if Yorubas don't play the senseless tribalism game as you people are playing for ceeci?

If lolu can compete with ceeci in the last vote with just 2% margin,
You will commit suicide when Tobi is announced the winner or the second place.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=IgbosAreOsus post=66796231][color=#550000]

For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know Wasted Sperm, Your LovePeddler Of A Mother Should Have Swallowed Your Sperm. Ewu Huasa

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
I hate the way people are bringing tribalism into this. Those that truly watched the show picked their favourites because of their personalities not because of tribal affiliation. I've seen Igbos ignore Cee C, Alex, Nina and Miracle to support Tobi. Likewise I've seen Yorubas support the Igbo housemates ahead of their own.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by eddyslim(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rico Swavey my man
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by fourhayz: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by fourhayz: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Omoh...Rico naa Big tym Fresh Dude

Niqqa Cute Die....

It still baffles that he had no Bae in the House....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by lastempero: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Umuaka!!!
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Nedfed(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aderewah:
How does this information helplease us elect a sensible president next year?
Keep quite
Is Buhari not sensible? If yes then tell me who u think can succeed him
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Solari8(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Alamus(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmmm....al fake frnd
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by swangaorpqey: 1:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Protecting containment can be tough to advance onward. Adelaide not liable Spurs along with Red flags

In The spring 10, Beijing occasion, your Spurs overcome your Nobleman 98-85 in your house for you to fasten Rodney McLeod Jerseys your playoffs. Inside 1st about three Philadelphia Eagles quarters Reggie Bright Jerseys in the sport, your Spurs ended up generally passively mauled in the two concludes in the invasion along with safeguard. Adelai in addition still did not proceed your Stefen Wisniewski Jerseys the latest scorching experiencing, nevertheless they even now managed to get 15 things along with 15 rebounds throughout Seth Joyner Jerseys your double-double in the safeguard along with does the far better to Your Spurs gained Sidney Jones Jerseys your postseason passes. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys The 1st part of your Nobleman popped NFL Jerseys the action which has a 6-0 advantages. Adelaide Ronald Darby Jerseys and then pennyless your questionable stalemate to the Spurs. Period of time post-flopped your soccer ball along with picture the idea Randall Cunningham Jerseys while 2+1. Immediately after Ryan Mathews Jerseys your major on the inside range, your false activity shook way up a pair of things. Protecting gamer, participating in occasion layup, techie amaze a number of.

Although protecting stop in the king's nuts hindering Adelaide's questionable productivity slipped deliberately, nevertheless the guy can even now loose time waiting for to be able to separate your safeguard credit score, your dependable info in the back-shooting jumper plus the distress flashes involving signup bonuses are incredibly interesting. Moreover, Adelaide's overall containment in the safeguard has eased your protecting force encountered Ron Brooks Jerseys by simply teammates, plus the questionable reputation have been nurtured, putting your firmness to the team's Ron Jaworski Jerseys closing counterattack.
While using all round questionable rejuvenation, your Spurs happened to run beyond things, plus the a pair of squads commenced tug-of-war inside closing fraction. In Rasul Douglas Jerseys now, Adelaide's re-emergence in the sport, made the time for Patrick Brown Jerseys jumper became popular, a similar transfer after which it pushed a new strong, built a pair of no cost includes. Though Adelai would not credit score things after, they can also help with your Spurs' generation by simply defending your rebounds along with making steals, generating your Spurs important. Immediately after problems, the idea last but not least dawns. Inside playoffs, your Spurs came up.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe, Lolu And Anto Meet With Rico Swavey by Demonicide(f): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Pretending friends

Uptill now, i don't know why anto nominate rico for eviction
she said,she wants Rico to feel the heat too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) / Photos From Halima Abubakar 34th Birthday Party / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.