Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law (1064 Views)

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Alliteration: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
I read this argument somewhere on a social platform regarding dating one's brother in law...

'She said he is the brother to her brother's wife...'

Is it ethical?
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Alejoc(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Closeness breeds contempt! Not in my yard!
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Alliteration: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alejoc:
Closeness breeds contempt! Not in my yard!

That means u will only refuse it on the basis of contempt
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by cyan2008(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
There is nothing wrong in that provided there is maturity between the two, and then due discretion is observed.
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by chiommy123(f): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Is wrong. You guys are now family
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Alliteration: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
Is wrong. You guys are now family

Really?
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Alliteration: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Different views...
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by spiralwedge(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wrong wrong wrong.
You are now family in law.

What will make you refute any sexual relationship with your inlaws is the same that will keep you away from raping your own daughters when you have them.

But if you are lusting for your inlaws and can't control it, then you can not be trusted even with your daughters. Get help
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by pacino26(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
You just spoil show with the word "date" had it been you said "marriage" eheen!!

My lady is beautiful and I do pray things get in place for my kid bro and her sis. Leave the inlaw this or that. If both families have proven compatible with the first marriage tie, believe me a second one will be flawless.

Ethics permit you to date a matured adult irrespective of tribe, morality should be the battle there.
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Biglittlelois(f): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Very wrong
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Alliteration: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Very wrong

How wrong?
Re: Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law by Oluromantic: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
cyan2008:
There is nothing wrong in that provided there is maturity between the two, and then due discretion is observed.

Unfortunately, women's mental capacity is not up to this level. So its better to avoid it. If they were understanding creatures, it would have been sweet. ...The very reason I don't blame gays ..there are just some things women are not built to be sensitive to or to understand.

(1) (Reply)

Playboy Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies While Having Sex / So Creative & Romantic - See How A Woman Qualifies Her Hubby / Her Husband Wants A Submissive Wife -she Wants To Follow Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.