Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. (769 Views)

This woman wanted to cheat me / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by amar3664: 4:32am On Apr 18, 2018
am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other cities for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that..[/quote]
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by Lorechino(m): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2018
some do have follow come cheat in them though
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by AskProf: 5:05am On Apr 18, 2018
amar3664:
am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other cities for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that..

"What goes around comes around".

Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by amar3664: 5:18am On Apr 18, 2018
"What goes around comes around".

What does that mean?
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by tetula123(m): 5:22am On Apr 18, 2018
you just a paranoid man from most of your topics.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by Emotionss: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Op I think you're suffering from trust related issues and relationship insecurities.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by crafteck(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2018
amar3664:
am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other cities for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that..

2 sure, even if ur around it stops nothing, humans would remain humans

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2018
undecided So person no fit follow u play again....
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by mikejj(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2018
change your house help to a female
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Lorechino:
some do have follow come cheat in them though

lmao! she probably was just joking..
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by amar3664: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2018
]change your house help to a female

She never said for female servant herself,
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by Olalan(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2018
You need to work on your insecurities with your wife,
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by amar3664: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2018
You need to work on your insecurities with your wife,

Can i be sure that nithing will hsppen in my absence?
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by Lorechino(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2018
aonag:

lmao! she probably was just joking..
yea
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by UDUJ(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2018
amar3664:

You really have to be the most insecure man on earth angry

You post a thread asking the same thing every time: Can my wife cheat on me with my male househelp when I travel. It's getting very irritating.

You even had another one where you said you felt like fvcking your brothers wife. Like someone said earlier, what goes around, comes around.

If you suspect your wife so much then I think it's better you go apart. She will be better off without you angry

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed

When most of ur threads only evolved in ur wife & the servant.. lipsrsealed
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future?please Suggest.. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2018
UDUJ:

You really have to be the most insecure man on earth angry

You post a thread asking the same thing every time: Can my wife cheat on me with my male househelp when I travel. It's getting very irritating.

You even had another one where you said you felt like fvcking your brothers wife. Like someone said earlier, what goes around, comes around.

If you suspect your wife so much then I think it's better you go apart. She will be better off without you angry

QUALITY POINT.

(1) (Reply)

10 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheat So Easily! / 14 pre-intimacy Tips To Please Your Woman / Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.