Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! (769 Views)

Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves / Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] / Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by isholak21(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yea I meant the topic & it's my opinion before u started pouring out mind. I have being married for the past one year &I know deeply in my mind that I love her so much & she loves me. but when ever it comes to decision makings she always make mistakes & she find it very difficult to admit her mistakes until the matter went South then she will apologise & everything will be as if nothing happened.,..
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
The reason why God is perfect and function well is because he has no woman, you can't be with a woman and say you don't want trouble/problem/drama that is what she is.
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Leonidas8(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
What a cruel thing to say
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
isholak21:
Yea I meant the topic & it's my opinion before u started pouring out mind. I have being married for the past one year &I know deeply in my mind that I love her so much & she loves me. but when ever it comes to decision makings she always makes mistakes & she find it very difficult to admit her mistakes until the matter went South then she will apologise & everything will be as if nothing happened.,..
That's your wife. She doesn't in anyway count for every woman.
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by j0rdannkyle: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
MISOGYNY
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by OneCorner: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wich one is woman’s bayi

Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Oluromantic: 2:05am On Aug 26, 2018
My brother if you weigh d bargain of marrying a wife sef... Its better to buy bingo with the bride price if not for necessity.

The amount of trouble, chaos and problems they pose into a man's life is more than the JOY you derive from them in life..I still wonder why one have to put down so much in d name of bride price over what presents more negativity than positivity into a man's life.

1 Like

Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Oluromantic: 2:10am On Aug 26, 2018
isholak21:
Yea I meant the topic & it's my opinion before u started pouring out mind. I have being married for the past one year &I know deeply in my mind that I love her so much & she loves me. but when ever it comes to decision makings she always makes mistakes & she find it very difficult to admit her mistakes until the matter went South then she will apologise & everything will be as if nothing happened.,..
There's no crime in making mistakes..everybody does whether man or woman.

It's dat ...refusal to obey her conscience to admit without the help of nobody that she did something wrong and challenge herself to apologize... For where... Until things spoil finish kpatakpata before their understanding go open ..it's annoying and disturbing.

The thing tire person.
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Bluezy13(m): 2:54am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
The reason why God is perfect and function well is because he has no woman, you can't be with a woman and say you don't want trouble/problem/drama that is what she is.

Hmmm...

Never knew there is someone who commune with God to the extent that God discusses his personal matters with him.

You must be related to God.
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by kunleweb: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2018
isholak21:

That's women for you. You're so on point
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Says the guy who can't construct a sentence without blunders. tongue
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2018
isholak21:
Yea I meant the topic & it's my opinion before u started pouring out mind. I have being married for the past one year &I know deeply in my mind that I love her so much & she loves me. but when ever it comes to decision makings she always makes mistakes & she find it very difficult to admit her mistakes until the matter Goes South then she will apologise & everything will be as if nothing happened.,..

WOMEN ARE "NEVER" WRONG, MY FRIEND. YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR ONLY ONE YEAR.. WITH TIME YOU'LL GET USED TO IT.
ENDURE. cheesy

Oluromantic:

There's no crime in making mistakes..everybody does whether man or woman.

It's dat ...refusal to obey her conscience to admit without the help of nobody that she did something wrong and challenge herself to apologize... For where... Until things spoil finish kpatakpata before their understanding go open ..it's annoying and disturbing.
The thing tire person.

THEN FINALLY SHE PUTS THE BLAME ON YOU AND COVERS FOR HERSELF WITH TEARS, THEN YOU FEEL GUILTY.. AND LET THINGS SLIDE. grin
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by chiommy123(f): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Let me not talk before they say I've come again
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
That's your wife. She doesn't in anyway count for every woman.

Quite true but this your moniker is not friendly at all grin
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Quite true but this your moniker is not friendly at all grin
The moniker is for looking for trouble. grin
Re: Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! by isholak21(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Says the guy who can't construct a sentence with blunders. tongue

u are such an hypocrite, go through your sentence again & u will see that as short as it is there is blunder in it. so No one is perfect. Professor

(1) (Reply)

Luv Potion Backfires And Turns Estranged Wife Into An Insatiable S**x Addict(pix / What Did Your Ex Teach You? / Urgent Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.