Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) (25971 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
gregyboy:

Gayist everywhere
Ignorant f00ls everywhere!
Re: Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
gregyboy:

Gayist everywhere
Ignorant f00ls everywhere!
Re: Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) by Bleon99: 9:06pm On May 25, 2018
shogsman:

Your words are contradicting the obvious ,they are proud of themselves and they are showing it to the world. Why curse them anyways, we all have different opinions, because yours does not tally with theirs doesn't give you the right to regard them as lesser beings.
your comment was well received. I’m just too blunt about the Choice the gay people made. Freeze denied being a gay severally but his ex wife said it on a TV interview he is a gay. Yet his stupid ass won’t back down on talking crazy about men of God. I have right to my opinion brother just like you do too.
Re: Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 27, 2018
Malawian:
My problem is not the gays, heck, the less men out there, the more women for us. My problem is the lesbians. angry

I mean, this girl next door that i was looking for how to razzle, just yesterday she gave me her phone to fix some issues and i helped myself to her chats (Just to get an idea of what i am dealing with). She don't know it yet, but i was surprised she is a lesbian. Even baffled when i watched some of her videos she saved on her phone.

Let gay men be, but lesbians, they need to be healed.

Funny you. grin
Re: Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) by Nathayas: 9:22am On May 27, 2018
Shit Fuckers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Pls Can We Girls Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.