Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

See What A Man Did When He Took His Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man Did When He Took His Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date (294 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did When He Took His Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date by liltee123(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2018
A Nigerian pretty lady named Kehinde Sanusi has taken to social media to share the great news of how her man proposed to her in his own unique way.

The beauty revealed on Instagram that he took her to the site they had their first date and proposed to her.

Below is what she wrote;

‘My love took us back to the place where we had our first date and PROPOSED. It has been a good 3 years of growth and love and we got hundreds of more years to go babe (lol). I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you joekulugh that is why I SAID YES’

Click below to see the beautiful photos;

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/2018/04/18/man-takes-girlfriend-to-where-they-had-their-1st-date.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Procedures For Setting Up A Blog With Adsence Account / I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again / Omoni Oboli Laments The Demise Of Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.