Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! (1674 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by Islie: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Dear Bunmi,

I remarried over five years ago after my first wife died, leaving me with three children under 10. My second wife is a business woman and is the mother my children need.

You can therefore appreciate how bewildered I felt when the phone in my office rang and there was this shrill hysterical voice at the other end asking me to warn my wife and keep her in check as she’s just discovered my wife bolting out of her matrimonial home – that her husband has confessed to sleeping with her.

She got my phone number from the wallet my wife left behind in her flight! I raced to her shop and met her crying. She confessed the man was an ex-boyfriend who’d been pestering her for a date.

She didn’t want to go with him to a seedy motel that was why she went to his house after being assured the wife was away.

I was glad she didn’t insult my intelligence by lying but I don’t know how to handle this nightmare. She swore it was the first time. I know she loves me. Why does she want to throw away all we have because of a one-night-stand?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/wife-caught-lovers-spouse/

lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2018
angry I just hate to see dumb and foolish men waste some precious time debating over a cheating biitch.

I don't tolerate cheating neither do i spare a cheating partner, so here's my advice mr. dummy, send that mistake to her family and give them a serious warning never to bring the mistake one mile close to your dwelling place.

To see better women marry these days hard.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by thorpido(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Na one chance you dey.
You are married to a woman who is still connected to her ex.
Only she can make a choice to commit to you or see other men.
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by femolacqua(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
I'm so janded, and flabbergasted.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by IamD18: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Islie:

I was glad she didn’t insult my intelligence by lying but I don’t know how to handle this nightmare. She swore it was the first time. I know she loves me. Why does she want to throw away all we have because of a one-night-stand?

Hahahahahahah, I couldn't stop laughing. grin grin

This man is a TOBI , no wonder she de play Ps3 with your brain cheesy

I know she loves me indeed grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by chii8(f): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why are you defending her?,she cheated simple.
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by Mcy56(f): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
JasonScolari:
angry I don't tolerate cheating neither do i spare a cheating partner, so here's my advice mr. dummy, send that mistake to her family and give them a serious warning never to bring the mistake one mile close to your dwelling place.
Easier said than done! sad
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by nnamdibig(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cheating is bad. what if you didn't find out?
She for no tell you na. So as you catch am, do the needful.
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by sisisioge: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow grin grin grin grin grin

I love that she didn't insult your intelligence by lying. Issue resolved!
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by rex444(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Yes she cheated but if gozie okeke would take his wife bck and move on,what about this?? The bond between husband n wife especially with responsibilities is stronger than we imagine
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by Lalas247(f): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2018
It may not even be a one night stand ... don’t be fooled
Seems like she is still in love with her ex ...

So please think about it .. is it worth the risk ? The fact you are asking us meaning you are not sure .. that is your instinct kicking in .. if u have one .

Let her go ... free her
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by tunjilana: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2018
rex444:
Yes she cheated but if gozie okeke would take his wife bck and move on,what about this?? The bond between husband n wife especially with responsibilities is stronger than we imagine
what responsibility? the one she must have fully pushed to d man! u r working hard, paying bills for a woman that is for everyone?
Re: My Wife Was Caught By Her Lover’s Spouse! by boyjo: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Stupid.
Learn to recognize lies when you read one.

(1) (Reply)

Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? / Am Tired Of My Greedy Family / My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.