Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? (1642 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Did you cry? Or you just acted normal.. I really would like to know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
I acted as a "strong man" when I saw little Jason Jidenna crying, I walked straight to where the nurse placed him, blessed him and then planted a kiss on his forehead and that of his mother.

But when I left the hospital, I let it out mehn.... Those tears of joy flowed freely from my eyes as I was greeting everyone I saw on my way back home.

God bless you Jason Jidenna, the first arrow in my quiver. A sharp arrow that God has given me strength to shoot very far...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by LongLife4all: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Joyful moment. The joy knows no boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
I acted as a "strong man" when I saw little Jason Jidenna crying, walked straight to where the nurse placed him, blessed him and then planted a kiss on his forehead and that of his mother.

But when I left the hospital, I let it out mehn.... Those tears of joy flowed freely from my eyes as I was greeting everyone I saw on my way back home.

God bless you Jidenna.
Awwn tears of joy is everything embarassed
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol... cheesy cheesy, u were greeting everybody.. lol cheesy cheesy
JidennaJason:
I acted as a "strong man" when I saw little Jason Jidenna crying, walked straight to where the nurse placed him, blessed him and then planted a kiss on his forehead and that of his mother.

God bless you Jidenna.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by egbaguy2: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Happiest day in my life.....the feeling is unexplainable.

1 Like

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
missimelda01:

Awwn tears of joy is everything embarassed
The Joy of fatherhood it was..

5 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by emillysmigael(f): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
I couldn't just believe I gave birth to such a beautiful daughter... She was so cute grin
I was too tired and worn out to carry her much but Her dad could not help it. He kept staring at her

11 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... cheesy cheesy, u were greeting everybody.. lol cheesy cheesy
It's unexplained... Thank heavens for self-control, I would have ran out nakked when my neighbor was calling me..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by illicit(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
I can't wait to have a baby

2 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
emillysmigael:
I couldn't just believe I gave birth to such a beautiful daughter... She was so cute grin
I was to tures and worn out to carry her much but Her dad could not help it. He kept staring at her
I can't imagine what was going through his mind at that time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
I acted as a "strong man" when I saw little Jason Jidenna crying, I walked straight to where the nurse placed him, blessed him and then planted a kiss on his forehead and that of his mother.

God bless you Jason Jidenna, the first arrow in my quiver. A sharp arrow that God has given me strength to shoot very far...
Nice fiction cheesy
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
It's unexplained... Thank heavens for self-control, I would have ran out nakked when my neighbor was calling me..
Lmao
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Henrygreat212(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
My most excited and happy moment! Though I lost my son after 4 days he was delivered..

4 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Henrygreat212:
My most excited and happy moment! Though I lost my son after 4 days he was delivered..
Oh my... so sorry about that sad

5 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Nice fiction cheesy
Corona go soon end, whipping sure.
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
Corona go soon end, whipping sure.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Uyi168: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

So u self Don born??
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missawele(f): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
This will be an interesting thread.

Let me relax here.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help,
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by extol1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
I can't wait to be a father
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by kingreign(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
When I saw him, I smiled, he had a peaceful smile while he was sleeping. I observed his nose, ear, finger and legs, they were all like mine, but his skin complexion and hair was like his mom's.

Then I picked him up (he was less than 1hour old then) and placed him on my chest and prayed and prophesied onto him and his life and destiny with tears welling up my eyes.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow, congratulations hooo cheesy grin tongue
JidennaJason:
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Cydsessions7: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
I stood there looking, as he was pulled out. He came out a long baby. He came out quiet, wondering what was going on, eyes wide open, as if his sleep was rudely interrupted! grin

I looked on, wondering. Did I just become a father? As in, I am now somebody's 'Papa'. Strange feeling. I was excited, and a feeling to be there for him, to protect my son grew on me from that very moment.

All this time, I still had wifey's hands in mine. It wasn't just us two anymore, state of confusing lovely feelings.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
i cried like a biitch (am very proud of that special moment)... then got a hold of myself and cut the umbilical chord.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by merieam16(f): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cydsessions7:
I stood there looking, as he was pulled out. He came out a long baby. He came out quiet, wondering what was going on, eyes wide open, as if his sleep was rudely interrupted! grin

I looked on, wondering. Did I just become a father? As in, I am now somebody's 'Papa'. Strange feeling. I was excited, and a feeling to be there for him, to protect my son grew on me from that very moment.

All this time, I still had wifey's hands in mine. It wasn't just us two anymore, state of confusing lovely feelings.

hmm..interesting

1 Like

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
kingreign:
When I saw him, I smiled, he had a peaceful smile while he was sleeping. I observed his nose, ear, finger and legs, they were all like mine, but his skin complexion and hair was like his mom's.

Then I picked him up (he was less than 1hour old then) and placed him on my chest and prayed and prophesied onto him and his life and destiny with tears welling up my eyes.
You could pick out his features already awwn embarassed
Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cydsessions7:

See me smiling sheepishly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by emmyN(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
I was like, "this pikin worwor o. Na who e con resemble na?" Though he later grew into a fine guy man and very recently became a grandfather cool

5 Likes

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
emmyN:
I was like, "this pikin worwor o. Na who e con resemble na?" Though he later grew into a fine guy man and very recently became a grandfather cool

Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by missimelda01(f): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
emmyN:
This has to be a joke grin

1 Like

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Mariangeles(f): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

Amen. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Amen. grin
My lady...

Was just praying that you and Ishilove (Ishicoconut) will not visit this thread.... But here you are.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience / / Will You Allow Your Mother To Come And Live With You And Your Wife At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.