Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (22117 Views)

Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It / Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cinderella5:
what you are teaching is off point my dear, the issue on ground is cheating by women, and you say women are not biologically designed to cheat, I ask why and you say becos of the oxytocin she is meant to be with one partner. That makes no sense, considering the fact that being with more partners has no negative effect on her. Since you are a student of Google, search through and tells what you find as reason why women cheat and see if you will see anything about absence of oxytocin or 'distorted' hormones. A woman who decided not to cheat is not because of oxytocin but becos of other factors I have mentioned earlier.

Yes, women aren't designed to cheat. A cheating woman is like anal sex. The anus is designed to project and not for insertion. But some find it enjoyable and may pose no immediate or long term risks to some.

The only reason a woman gets all mushy after sex... gets bound by sex to a man is because they are not meant to fĂșck and get up and go like men can. That's evolution for you.

And I think the hymen placement in woman to be broken by a man is another evolutionary mechanism to limit a woman to one man. I don't see any other purpose why women have to be born with a hymen if not evolution playing checkmate there.

Women ( a vast majority) under normal condition will not cheat easily like men. It's a proven fact.

There's a reason why oxytocin react in you differently from men! The question is why!
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Seahawk: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2018
You sound rabid. Lord have mercy.
BadBradley:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170518085139.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2031498/Sex-Why-makes-women-fall-love--just-makes-men-want-MORE.html

For you to possess such staggering ignorance and be bold about it is by itself a human tragedy.

You say oxytocin doesn't bound women to men? You say this key love hormone isn't released during sex!

So this is what you have been researching all along for over 24hrs and still fail to come up with anything substantial!!!

The two links I furnished will re-educate and make you keep abreast with me-- only when I'm walking, though. If I choose to fly you will fail to follow and fall behind.

Now take this excerpt presented in screenshot and see why men are apt to fawk and leave you stranded.

The rest of your emotional spillover will not be dealt with now until you have read this and appreciated the sheer depth of my research.

When you quote me next, you must tell me what books or research you did so I can keep you abreast with recent research journals and publications instead of those pre-medieval books you're digging out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6999978_2018041923_30_03_jpege1be7612c888beadf2f8f3a4d886baa2

Modified: @ Seahawk bring your loosened, pus-emitting vagina here and defend your lack of sexual honour.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Pojomojo: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / She Infected Me With An STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.