Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

#bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo) (1574 Views)

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / #bbnaija! Tobi And Ceecee Finally Get Rough In A Hot Romance In Bed![video] / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
The internet if agog with runours that Big Brother Naija housemates, Tobi and Alex got down last night.

Last night, the housemates slept in the same bed and at a point, were getting closer and suddenly, the camera was taken off them for over an hour,focusing instead on sleeping housemates.

However, some viewers claim, later in the night, Tobi got up to change his boxer shorts.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/bbnaija-tobi-and-alex-had-sex-last-night-internet-claims-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? / a / My Girlfriend Begged Me To Sleep With Her Hot Best Friend, And I...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.