Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? (1572 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
True life story, not frame up!!! I had this friend(no longer my friend) who slept with a lady after her traditional wedding. The lady was a corper then serving, but slept with this guy after her traditional wedding. The main wedding(white wedding) took off & she has gone on with her life & gave birth. Though a lot of serious issues happened. This same friend(no more a friend)told me the lady named her first child after his name.

Is sex after traditional wedding adultery or is it after white wedding we call it adultery
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2018
loveformercy:
True life story, not frame up!!! I had this friend(no longer my friend) who slept with a lady after her traditional wedding. The lady was a corper then serving, but slept with this guy after her traditional wedding. The main wedding(white wedding) took off & she has gone on with her life & gave birth. Though a lot of serious issues happened. This same friend(no more a friend)told me the lady named her first child after his name.

Is sex after traditional wedding adultery or is it after white wedding we call it adultery
is it bad if a white man sleeps with his wife after white wedding? Sir you have done no wrong

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Olalan(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Your friend and the girl are both wicked, knowing she's already married.
BTW guys just needs to be more vigilant with ladies they want to marry these days seems they can't be satisfied by one guy alone
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
is it bad if a white man sleeps with his wife after white wedding? Sir you have done no wrong
whatever you mean, barka da Salah!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by PharmaGirl(f): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Op your friend had sex with a married woman and it's adultery.

Shikena!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by marveangel(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Your friend had sex with a married woman... so yes that is adultery no other way to put it
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by donstan18: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2018

YOUR TRADITIONAL WEDDING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. JESUS IN THE BIBLE TURNED WATER TO WINE AT A CANNAN TRADITIONAL WEDDING BECAUSE HE APPROVES IT.

SO PLEASE. STOP GIVING AWAY SURPLUS MONEY TO CHURCHES IN THE NAME OF "WHITE WEDDING".

LOOK AT INDIANS AND OTHER CULTURES FROM OTHER CONTINENTS. THEY DO THE TRAD WEDDING AND THEY'RE DONE, WHILE WE'RE HERE IN AFRICA LIVING BY THE TALES OF SOME ANCIENT JEWISH MYTHOLOGY.

6 Likes

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
marveangel:
Your friend had sex with a married woman... so yes that is adultery no other way to put it
Pls he is no more my friend, my former friend.
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by hakimi1974(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
loveformercy:

their is nothing like white or church wedding in the bible. the traditional marriage is the most important wedding recognised by God. in essence the the trado wedding is the main one your ex friend don commit ogbonge adultery and big sin in the eyes of God and man.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by MrSensor(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR TRADITIONAL WEDDING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. JESUS IN THE BIBLE TURNED WATER TO WINE AT A CANNAN TRADITIONAL WEDDING BECAUSE HE APPROVES IT.

100% correct.
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
MrSensor:
100% correct.
ok
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nbote(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
No it is Fornicatory... Y ladies no fit jus faithful abeg..
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2018
What has the name got to do with the offence?
You slept with another man 's woman. That's the point!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by toideve(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2018
I think OP is the "my friend". It's adultery!!!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Prognose: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2018
loveformercy:

Whether your friend or not your friend or whether it is you sef, someone paid bride price on her head, she's already the person's wife. So its adultery. Go to confession and confess your sins so God can forgive u, don't do it again.
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
toideve:
I think OP is the "my friend". It's adultery!!!
Hahahaha....You are suspecting me, no it is not me....I won't do that!!!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Prognose:

Whether your friend or not your friend or whether it is you sef, someone paid bride price on her head, she's already the person's wife. So its adultery. Go to confession and confess your sins so God can forgive u, don't do it again.
Ok ooooh....But don't think it's me ooooh.Abeg ooooh!!! Na person do am!!
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2018
loveformercy:

In our society the traditional marriage weighs more than the white wedding, so yes your friend slept with a married woman.

Your friend and the lady involved should expect a visit from THUNDER soon angry
Re: He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding, Is It Adultery??? by isidiwent: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

In our society the traditional marriage weighs more than the white wedding, so yes your friend slept with a married woman.

Your friend and the lady involved should expect a visit from THUNDER soon angry
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

When Sex Becomes Dirty / Why Does My Sister Like Nigeria? / My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.